September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Team yellow here too and its sooo difficult knowing I could go ten minutes down the road to the private 4D ultrasoundy place and find out!

Anyone's nipples started leaking yet? My right one decided to leave me with a fetching wet patch today... woo :|

WOAH THERE>>>>>>>>>>LEAKING NIPPLES? when should i expect this joy? i am so naive x

Oh yes, one of the many attractive things about this baby making business!

Mine have started early this time but its my second child. They didn't start leaking until about 22 weeks last time.

I'm sure other ladies will have different responses though.

Just make sure you stock up on disposable breast pads!

OK, you've made me curious about the nipples leaking and I am a shamed to admit this, but I gave them a bit of a squeeze and the right one did leak!!!!! This is my second child (third pregnancy) and my boobs never changed one bit with my son. This time they are super sore and have gone up over a cup size already!

Dontthink I had leaking nipples with first. Not to point of wetting me Anyway! My bloating has gone most days and don't look pregnant now!

Morning all,

ive updated the list if ive missed anyone or anything please let me know and ill change/add it for you !

Ive been feeling alot better the last day or so and have even kept 2 meals down :dohh:

I have the leaking nipples to they started last weekend but i had it from 16 weeks with my first so was expecting it this time and it wasnt quite the shock , my bump is already measuring to big so im off for some extra monitoring next week.

Is anyone having the new quadruple (sp?) test ?

Oh and we are staying team yellow !

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better momandpeanut, hopefully you are turning a corner. My nausea has tailed off the last week too :) Hope your monitoring goes well next week :flower:

We decided against the quad test due to not wanting an amnio to confirm anything that might come up as high risk.

Can't wait for leaking nipples :shock:

I think my belly might be growing a bit, I look at it ever day so can't tell but I've had a couple of comments! It is still quite soft at times though so I think most if it is organs etc..!!!

Hi
Please could i change my due date, they have now given me 30th september! i hope they dont change it again and make it later or i will no longer be a september sweet pea! xx

Is it right when our sweet peas hit school they will be the oldest in there class?

Is it right when our sweet peas hit school they will be the oldest in there class?

They will be which I am so glad about! My son is a July baby which means he will be one of the youngest and I really wish I could keep him back a year.

I think it depends on which country you are in. Here in NOrth America, a school year starts in September and anyone who was born in the same year starts school in September... So for us, Sept. babies are one of hte youngest in class...

i think with school it depends what date in september, i think really early go year above so will be youngest then after a date they go year below and are oldest xx

Just wanted to say thanks for adding me to the due date list, it was great to see my name there!

Woooooooo!!! I'm Team :blue:!!!! Hehe SO happy! We've decided to call him Harry! :cloud9: He is suchhhh a little wriggler, no wonder I'm already feeling flutters... She struggled to get a photo because he wouldnt stop doing somersaults and twirls etc haha Here's 2 of the best photos though....

Baby Harry2.jpg Little Alien.jpg

x x x x x

Lovely to see all the gender scans on the thread :) I can't wait for mine now! Has anyone had any complcations thus far? I've just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, am on eltroxin 25 mcg daily. I've not really read good things about it to be honest and am getting quite scared :( I don't see my GP until next week and the midwives are very busy in my hospital so don't want to be bothering them.

Does anyone know anything about the management of this condition? Should i be as nervous as i am? Sorry if it's silly questions, i think my mind is just racing until i see my doctor x

Lovely to see all the gender scans on the thread :) I can't wait for mine now! Has anyone had any complcations thus far? I've just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, am on eltroxin 25 mcg daily. I've not really read good things about it to be honest and am getting quite scared :( I don't see my GP until next week and the midwives are very busy in my hospital so don't want to be bothering them.

Does anyone know anything about the management of this condition? Should i be as nervous as i am? Sorry if it's silly questions, i think my mind is just racing until i see my doctor x

My mom has this, my sister developed it during her last pregnancy (twins) and has continued with it this pregnancy. They are on medication, daily, get levels checked often. Aside from that they are ok. I can ask them more if you have more concerns/questions?

Woooooooo!!! I'm Team :blue:!!!! Hehe SO happy! We've decided to call him Harry! :cloud9: He is suchhhh a little wriggler, no wonder I'm already feeling flutters... She struggled to get a photo because he wouldnt stop doing somersaults and twirls etc haha Here's 2 of the best photos though....

View attachment 187080 View attachment 187081

x x x x x

YAY same day boys!!! wooohooo we match :) so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

My mom has this, my sister developed it during her last pregnancy (twins) and has continued with it this pregnancy. They are on medication, daily, get levels checked often. Aside from that they are ok. I can ask them more if you have more concerns/questions?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply. I guess my biggest worry is that i was diagnosed too late, was your sister's pregnancy medium/high risk? How much meds are they on now? I didn't ask the endocrine doctor as many questions as what i'd have liked as they were very busy on the day i was in....

Thanks again really appreciate you asking them for me :hugs::hugs:

First.timer - Love it!!! Thanks dude... thought of any names yet? x x x

yeah pretty set on Ruben...but i could be swayed, i kind of love sebastian but FOB hates it! oh waaaaaaaah its so hard :) u set on harry? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->