September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Congrats to Banana bump and First timer on joining Team Blue! Yay!! :)
So nice to hear about everyone who's having early gender scans, can't wait to find out what my little peanut is :)

I had another midwife apt today and listened to the little one's heartbeat again, always brings a big smile to my face :) But we still need to wait 3 more weeks until our next ultrasound... it's so hard waiting! My little baby bump keeps growing :)

Congrats to Banana bump and First timer on joining Team Blue! Yay!! :)
So nice to hear about everyone who's having early gender scans, can't wait to find out what my little peanut is :)

I had another midwife apt today and listened to the little one's heartbeat again, always brings a big smile to my face :) But we still need to wait 3 more weeks until our next ultrasound... it's so hard waiting! My little baby bump keeps growing :)

Thanksss!! :cloud9: Have you got any preference for a boy or girl?

I had my 16 week midwife appointment today too! I've lost over a stone since I was 6 weeks, wowza! Your 20 week scan must be around the same time as mine aswell then.. 21st April! How fun x x x

yeah pretty set on Ruben...but i could be swayed, i kind of love sebastian but FOB hates it! oh waaaaaaaah its so hard :) u set on harry? xx

Aw yeh Sebastian and Ruben are both really nice! :thumbup:
Yehh I've loved Harry since day one of finding out I was pregnant! OH tried to sway me with Freddie, Dylan and some other cuties but all our friends and family etc keep referring to the mini bump as Harry now so I don't think there's any going back!! haha x x x

i love harry its major cutesy. i love dylan as well though ...;) just saying lol. Yeah ive told so many people how much i love the name Ruben that im pretty sure thats his name now...! im just so indecisive and anal and i dont want to make an hasty decisions, so probably will umm and arrr the whole pregnancy! xxwhen is your 20 weeker? xx

Haha yeh I like Dylan too... and I'm the same, we'll probably have ended up changing our mind in a couple of months!! 21st April for 20 week scan, can't wait! Whens yours? Do you know if we get any more scans after that or is that the last one? x x x

hi ladies, i have been away this week so have just been catching up on the thread. i am very happy to see my ticker showing 17 weeks yey!!!

congratulations to firstimer and bananabump on your team :blue: not sure about the boys being easier thing as mine was a little bugger, but nappies are easier to do haha!!

i have got my scan tomorrow at 11am and i am soooooooooooooo excited :happydance: really hoping for team :pink: so i have got one of each but i know things never work out the way i want them to so will probably be another little boy!!

will post tomorrow with the results :)

ooh also, my nipples havent started yet but they started around 22 weeks with my first, and i dont just mean a little leak, i mean the bed was wet through every morning :wacko:

ewwww nearly there :( so not looking forward to that !! bananabump my 20 week scan is 26th april :) and if your a bit of a chunky monkey like me then you get two additional scans....something like 28 weeks and 34 or similar :)

Im finally getting a bump i think - or the beginnings of one! x

Team :yellow: here too! We have our 20 weeks scan on 10th May, OH still wants to find out but I'm not budging! I think it might be a boy and so does our LO! x x

hi everyone hope your all well i had a bit of a scare this week, i came back from the school run on monday morning and i had had a pretty bad bleed...bright red blood

rang the midwife who told me to call the antenatal ward to be checked out....as soon as i told them what had happened they wanted me in straight away told me to bring my notes....

so off i went, but when I got there i was met with a receptionist telling me i couldnt be seen because i was only 15 weeks....and even though I was still bleeding i would have to go to my GP and be refered to the early pregnancy unit instead!!
Apparently the set week for pregnant women to be seen there is 16 weeks so for the sake of 3 days I had to call my GP and she had to call the EPAU the earliest she could get me seen was wednesday @ 11.15

My bleeding had stopped by tuesday but it was a very anxious time having to wait not knowing if my baby was ok.

Had an examination and a scan on wednesday and they think the bleed may have been caused by a low placenta but everything with baby looked fine. :happydance:

just quite shocked at the fact even though I had gone all the way into the hospital they refused to even examine me as i was just shy of 16 weeks....:nope:

ANYWAY....on a more positive note....I have my gender scan tuesday morning so i will find out if im on team pink or blue!!!! Exciting!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good Luck with the gender scans coming up :) its so exciting.

Nearlythere - I think your LO is a girl from you scan piccy :)

We're staying on team :yellow: til birth, its already so hard and we're not even in a position to find out yet :rofl: Our little boy will be called Freddie if it is a boy or Lilly if shes a girl :) x

We're staying on team :yellow: til birth, its already so hard and we're not even in a position to find out yet :rofl: Our little boy will be called Freddie if it is a boy or Lilly if shes a girl :) x

thanks hayley, why do you say that?

i am well and truly pissed off;. had scan booked today with innervision 3d who are mobile, they travel to venues across the country. went there so excited only to be told they hadnt turned up, and nobody could get through their phone number. there was another 2 couples there as well. proper gutted, had to come home and tell everyone who was waiting for the news that we didnt have it =.....i have left them a right voicemail so they better ring me!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Fifideluxe - that sounds really scary :hugs:

In about 2 1/2 hrs I have my ultrasound to check cervical length. I hope it's not too short. Also, I hope they peek at baby parts! We want to know!!!

Had a lovely dream of a beautiful girl last night... Then again, at beginning I kept dreaming of a boy. In other words, I have no idea. :haha: nor do I care the gender. Either is perfect.

well i got through to innervision and they apologised etc, something to do with the diary. they lost 9 appointments today. they cant get me in for the sexing scan now until 20 weeks so no point, but they have offered me a 4d package at 26 weeks for £30 instead of £95 so at least thats something.....just have to wait a few more weeks to find out if were team :pink: or :blue:

hi everyone hope your all well i had a bit of a scare this week, i came back from the school run on monday morning and i had had a pretty bad bleed...bright red blood

rang the midwife who told me to call the antenatal ward to be checked out....as soon as i told them what had happened they wanted me in straight away told me to bring my notes....

so off i went, but when I got there i was met with a receptionist telling me i couldnt be seen because i was only 15 weeks....and even though I was still bleeding i would have to go to my GP and be refered to the early pregnancy unit instead!!
Apparently the set week for pregnant women to be seen there is 16 weeks so for the sake of 3 days I had to call my GP and she had to call the EPAU the earliest she could get me seen was wednesday @ 11.15

My bleeding had stopped by tuesday but it was a very anxious time having to wait not knowing if my baby was ok.

Had an examination and a scan on wednesday and they think the bleed may have been caused by a low placenta but everything with baby looked fine. :happydance:

just quite shocked at the fact even though I had gone all the way into the hospital they refused to even examine me as i was just shy of 16 weeks....:nope:

ANYWAY....on a more positive note....I have my gender scan tuesday morning so i will find out if im on team pink or blue!!!! Exciting!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my gosh, how scary! I cant believe they turned you away, even though you were bleeding and had spoken to someone on the phone who told you to come right away! I would have been so angry! I'm so sorry you went through that, but glad the bleeding stopped and everything is fine.

Good luck with your gender scan on Tuesday!

thanks hayley, why do you say that?

i am well and truly pissed off;. had scan booked today with innervision 3d who are mobile, they travel to venues across the country. went there so excited only to be told they hadnt turned up, and nobody could get through their phone number. there was another 2 couples there as well. proper gutted, had to come home and tell everyone who was waiting for the news that we didnt have it =.....i have left them a right voicemail so they better ring me!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I think I can see a nub in your piccy, and if it is the nub I'm seeing its a girly nub :)

Gutted they didnt turn up, is there anywhere else local that can scan you? Around here they can usually fit you in within days if need be :hugs: x

fifideluxe thats mental....i would have gone crazy at them grrrr. those of you on team yellow i have no idea how you are coping!!.......big shopping spree this week for baby stuff, do you think its too early? x

so far I'm loving being team yellow, its a nice change after having one of each :cloud9:

Its not too early, but I always keep in mind how much stuff I'm buying and how much stuff I would have hanging around if anything was to happen iykwim? which could be at any stage!! x

Hi there

Can I join the September group please? Dating scan has put the due date back to 29th September from 5 October as originally thought so I am officially having a September bub (although my son was 1 week overdue so I think I might be having an October baby really...)

I don't have my 20 week scan until the end of May so I am a bit behind a lot of you. It's exciting to hear your experiences though.

Sorry to those of you who have been having a bad time with bleeding. It is terrifying. I had a low lying placenta with my son and had regular bleeding every time my uterus stretched. Good thing was that each time it grew, the placenta moved up a bit until it was finally clear of the cervix and no more bleeding. I think that was about 24 weeks though.

Good luck to everyone with scans and everything :)

Hey all anyone wana be my bump buddy, haven't found one yet and i feel real left out LOL! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->