September Sweet Peas- Join Here

You're due on the same day as me and First.timer by the looks of your ticker, 11th Sept? I'll add you to my signature!! hehe Everything been ok so far? x x x

Hey banana bump thanks :) Ye alls ok thanks just counting down the days to big scan now! Isn't pregnancy exciting? I love it :D

How have you been yourself ? x

Definitely exciting, more so now that my 7 weeks of morning sickness has finally finished (touch wood!)... Whens your scan? Will you find out the sex? Mine is 21st April :happydance: Absolutely love the scans!! x x x

haha my next scan will be my fourth blimey :) oh pisces i hope your having a boy as well that would be awesome triple boyness x

Jealous!!! :happy dance: Does it feel wierd? I think I'm feeling flutters but no idea whether it's actually the baby or not!! haha x x x

Hey, my big scan is May 3rd... OH has high suspicions of a girl for some reason! Bananabump, i was in the same boat as you until Monday. Mine started at 8 weeks and it's only faded this week! Insane!

We are definately going to find out the sex, i haven't got the paitence for team yellow at all x

btw i can so feel my baby kicking today anyone else? x

I THINK we can feel something when i'm laying still at night i'll get OH to have a feel and he says he feels very small pokes. I'm not convinced myself though, i think i'd want a right merciful kick before i said it was a definite movement :haha::haha:

ive had flutters for weeks but last few days i can definately say they are kicks and they feel so nice not like all squirmy and weird like the flutters, i was getting really upset becaus when i felt it it made me feel sick lol but now its firmer it doesnt. my morning sickness has only faded in the last 2 weeks and started around 5 or 6 weeks, blurrrrrrrgh. althought occasionally comes back for revenge....at least its not all the time any more! x

My tummy is forever making strange movements and noises so up until today, I've always dismissed them. But todaaaaaay, I felt three PROPER kicks. Only felt from the inside, mind. Was amazing. Spent the rest of the day laying as still as possible trying to feel more (to no avail!)

Btw, Happy Mother's Day to all mums and mums-to-be!

My tummy is forever making strange movements and noises so up until today, I've always dismissed them. But todaaaaaay, I felt three PROPER kicks. Only felt from the inside, mind. Was amazing. Spent the rest of the day laying as still as possible trying to feel more (to no avail!)

Btw, Happy Mother's Day to all mums and mums-to-be!

Happy mother's day to you as well, and everyone else on here :hugs:

I have felt some moving, but like i said i'm wary about it, i cant wait for a huge kick, that'll teach me for doubting baby :haha:

Hi there

Can I join the September group please? Dating scan has put the due date back to 29th September from 5 October as originally thought so I am officially having a September bub (although my son was 1 week overdue so I think I might be having an October baby really...)

I don't have my 20 week scan until the end of May so I am a bit behind a lot of you. It's exciting to hear your experiences though.

Sorry to those of you who have been having a bad time with bleeding. It is terrifying. I had a low lying placenta with my son and had regular bleeding every time my uterus stretched. Good thing was that each time it grew, the placenta moved up a bit until it was finally clear of the cervix and no more bleeding. I think that was about 24 weeks though.

Good luck to everyone with scans and everything :)

Welcome to the September group! My first was born two weeks late, so I may end up with an October baby too!

Hiya, can I join please? I'm due 26th September, though I felt a couple of stirrings the last couple of days and then today was playing some kings of Leon tunes and it felt like ihad butterflies non stop!! Rocker baby just like its mummy :) hood we can all be bump buddies, my sickness is now easing off and I'm starting to enjoy this pregnancy malarky lol xxx

Welcome Frecks! How exciting to be feeling the little one move about in there!

Congrats on the baby girl Calypso!

I'm so jealous of all of you that are finding out what you are having so early! My big ultrasound isnt scheduled until May 3rd, so I have to wait another whole month to find out.

I had to have an extra ultrasound to check the length of my cervix, while there my DH decided to pay extra to have the gender scan done. If it weren't for this we would be waiting til May 10 I think!

Aww congrats on your girl, I can't wait to find out, have to wait til may 10th! Thanks amandalucsmum :) it might just be coincidental gas though lol xx

I had to have an extra ultrasound to check the length of my cervix, while there my DH decided to pay extra to have the gender scan done. If it weren't for this we would be waiting til May 10 I think!

So all is ok with your cervix then? BTW, I am married to a JP as well. O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->