September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I had to have an extra ultrasound to check the length of my cervix, while there my DH decided to pay extra to have the gender scan done. If it weren't for this we would be waiting til May 10 I think!

So all is ok with your cervix then? BTW, I am married to a JP as well. O:)

It looked a good length, they will keep checking it though. Thanks for asking.

Happy Mothers day everyone!!!

calypso congrats bon the pink bump!!! :happydance:

first timer...one of the reasons im having an early gender scan is so the hardcore baby shopping can commence...so hell no its not too early to start buying stuff!!

welcome frecks!!! :flower: I am definitely getting firmer kicks now altho I cant feel them through my tummy yet only on the inside congrats on your pregnancy!!!

thanks for your support AmandaLucsMom :hugs: the more people I have told the more angry I have got about the lack of care i received i understand they have guidlines but to leave a distressed pregnant (hormonal!) woman 2 days untreated for bleeding is unacceptable.

Has anyone bought any maternity clothes yet? I am attempting to avoid buying anything maternity as i think a lot of it is very overpriced im wearing my jeans under my fast-growing bump and wearing stretchy vest tops and when the nice weather lands i plan on living in maxi dresses!!!

Oh and please call me fi fifideluxe is such a mouthfull but fi and fifi were taken! fifideluxe is my DJ name i gave to myself when i was about 12....:blush: needless to say my DJ career never took off......

:rofl:

Fi - I have been in maternity jeans for a couple of weeks. Baby is in my hips and makes regular pants unbearable. Maybe if my belly bumped out I could do jeans under bump, but that's not the case.

Easing into mat shirts as I can't find nice ones.

I'm already in maternity but I'm not really showing, its just cause I already own them and theyre more comfy :)

Look at it the other way - theyre expensive so buy them now to get the most wear out of them :thumbup:

Yey on a pink one calypso, I love my pink girl, wondering what I'll have this time :)

Anyone else had flutters then Nothing? Had some week last wed or so I def thought (second baby) and nothing since? I'm very busy in day looking after 12 babies in a nursery lol so could miss them but makes me start to panic! Might not have been flutters to still waiting to feel, but I felt at 18weeks with LO... Oh de dumm

sam, same here. I am SURE I have felt Bertie, but now nothing for about a week. I dont worry cause I know 'he's' ok but makes me wonder why they stop. I'm not getting as big this time as I did with my 2nd either :wacko: x

I had serious bloating but now that's easing mine isn't too bad :) need to check back on pics to compare hehe ;)

I'm not worried but yet am, but not enough to phone anyone iygwim?!

i can usually feel him most when im at work and there is more going on around me he goes mental! x

We are team blue! :)

Attachments

• PARKER JOSEPH_6.jpg
    PARKER JOSEPH_6.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
This time next month we'll know the gender!!! :D I've been going mad stockpiling nappies and wipes, got 97 nappies today (huggies organic size 2) for 9.00 :) Loving the baby shopping so far. Congrats to all who have joined their pink & blue teams, past few days.

congratulations!!! another for team blue!!! Ooh i wonder which team i will be on.....one more sleep and il find out!!! yay!!!!! :happydance:

We should make a poll for yellow/pink/blue so people can vote as they find out or if they aren't finding out to see what the September babies are going to be!

Yeah let's do it :) I feel like we are a propper club now ;) I'm buying my cot on wednesday <3

We're team yellow til September :) feels so hard though, especially with all you girls finding out, eeek!

We still havent bought anything, but tbh theres not much we need other than a cot bed :) x

Yeah let's do it :) I feel like we are a propper club now ;) I'm buying my cot on wednesday <3

Ah cool, were paying ours off in installments so it'll be May by the time we get ours. I loved the Silvercross 3D pram but i am going to get a lovely one i saw in our local baby shop.

Love the poll idea as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->