September Sweet Peas- Join Here

hey all :wave:

I have updated the list and added any pink blue or yellow storks to the ladies who have found out , congratulations to you all :happydance:

Ive added a poll for you all so we can see how many of each we are expecting please add your results :thumbup:

Im feeling so much better now the sickness is dying off and the pain in my hips has eased aswel ! im feeling baby wiggle away most days which i had forgotten how stange it feels to start with :haha:

I have to see my consulatant tomorrow to try and argue for a natural birth instead of another section so keep your fingers crossed for me :thumbup:

i have been feeling movement for a few weeks now, but last night i woke up really needing to pee, and the bump was really high and rock hard. I put my hand on it and could actually feel the baby, and then he/she wriggled away......it was absolutely amazing, im gonna hold my bladder more often :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

AWWW.. so jealous of all of you feeling movement!!
I have an anterior placenta so haven't felt much of anything yet..
a few odd sensations.. but it might be a while before I know for sure that it's bubs and not gas :haha:

Great idea with the poll.. I have to wait until April 26th for our next scan!! Almost everyone has predicted BOY, except my mom who said boy and now says girl.. I think she is just covering both bases.. :haha:

:hugs: and :flowers: to everyone!!

momandpeanut - fingers crossed for your natural birth. i am preparing to have a natural birth too! :flower:

Congrats on you blue bump!! Looks as though it's going to be a very blue month judging from the storks so far! hehe

Momandpeanut - Could you move me back from 8th to 11th please? Thank youuu!

Hope everyone is doing ok.. I've had a really bad day today with sickness and headaches!! Being pampered by the OH tonight though!! x x x

Thanks for adding the poll :)

Well saw consultant today and seems we will be welcoming LO into the world no later than 12th September - at 38 weeks. Makes it feel more real now I know when the end will be. She was lovely and has arranged some growth scans for me. now to just get through the 20 week scan with no complications x

Good luck with your consultant tomorrow hun xxx

Well saw consultant today and seems we will be welcoming LO into the world no later than 12th September - at 38 weeks. Makes it feel more real now I know when the end will be. She was lovely and has arranged some growth scans for me. now to just get through the 20 week scan with no complications x

:)

Thats good news Hayley, glad your consultant was nice. do you mind me asking why they are not letting you past 38 weeks, and will this be induction or c-section? its just because i have to see my consultant in a few weeks and i am unsure whether they will make me try VBAC or repeat c-section, and if they will let me go overdue etc.

It will be induction. last 2 babies were 38 weekers but emergency inductions because of Pre eclampsia so the chances are I will get it again anyway :(

I think if you have your heart set on one way or the other they will try and meet your wishes :) I hope your appointment goes well :) x

mine was emergency induction due to pre-eclampsia also, which resulted in emergency c-section.....i8 am very torn over what to do this time!

mine was emergency induction due to pre-eclampsia also, which resulted in emergency c-section.....i8 am very torn over what to do this time!

I had Gestational Diabetes with my first and they induced my at just over 38 weeks. It took 5 days (and ended in c-section) for my LO to be born and by that time I was absolutely exhausted and just wanted to sleep instead of bonding with him. I am going to push for a c-section this time if I have GD again (which is most likely) as I do not want to be induced again. I would love a natural birth but being induced and having diabetes where I had to be connected to about 4 drips is not exactly natural!!

and the results are in.............

TEAM PINK!!! :pink:

Momandpeanut can you add my pink stalk and change my due date from the 19th to the 15th please??

Thank you!!!! :thumbup:

Momandpeanut can you add my pink stalk and change my due date from the 19th to the 15th please??

woooooooohoooooooooooooooo ive been checking all evening for your post! you little cutie well done (bit jel) ;) xxxx

woooooooohoooooooooooooooo ive been checking all evening for your post! you little cutie well done (bit jel) ;) xxxx

thanks hunni :hugs:

was a bit disappointed with the scan...no one to blame but my littl diva being v.camera shy and staying firmly on her tummy so no nice piccys....(altho the back of her head is lovely...lol!)

the dvd of her is pretty amazing tho wriggling and moving my kids sat there in amazment watching it!!!

Needless to say i came straight out of the scan and headed towards the shops to buy some cute girly stuff!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awwww congrats on your pink bump, chuffed for you!!

First.timer - Ruben it is then!!! Love the spelling you've gone for too! I think we're swaying towards Dylan now but I'm sure that will change again soon!! haha

x x x

hah mine was like that too he wriggles away and faced inwrds for most of it get the dvd up!

bananabump- im kind of trying it out to see what it looks like written down, im just not sure :S i love dylan and its still one of my names lol but not a contender at the mo! arrrgh its so difficult, maybe it means its not the right name if i cant decide? x fifi do u have names?

That's exactly what I keep thinking!! But then I've probably looked at every name possible on all these different websites and none have really made me think 'yep love it that's his name!' ....Rubbish!!! x x x

hah be prepared for my ticker to change names a few times lol x we are so samesies at everything :)

Awwww congrats on your pink bump, chuffed for you!!

First.timer - Ruben it is then!!! Love the spelling you've gone for too! I think we're swaying towards Dylan now but I'm sure that will change again soon!! haha

x x x

Thanks bananabump!!! i didnt sleep a wink last night...like a kid before xmas!!

First timer i love the name reben too its really classic but modern sounding too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->