September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Ok, so I caved in and got 2 more FRER's and 2 DIGI's. Took a DIGI tonight. Hopefully it posts.

Attachments

• 20141229_172117.jpg
    20141229_172117.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7
Do you use wondfos babyfeva? Those are notoriously BAD for progression.

Do you use wondfos babyfeva? Those are notoriously BAD for progression.

They're not WONFO'S but some other pink banded one. Can't remember the name right now. I will definitely take a FRER tomorrow morning.

Yeah from what I've seen with other ladies, the only brand of IC I would trust for progression are SurePredicts (what I use). And even they are not perfect.

In regards to symptoms, I don't really feel much of anything. Something some fatigue but then again I have a 2 yr old to run after. I never had any symptoms with any of my pregnancies.

An FRER can get to the point of sucking the dye out of the control until you get a faint control. Like so:

https://tcoyf.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/68/0763.7_2D00_25_2D00_11-19dpo-FMU-FRER-_2800_640x326_2900_.jpg

^^that's not my test. Some random test I found on google :haha:.

I wouldn't keep testing long enough to see that though lol. I'm done peeing on sticks. Except for maybe clearblue digi next week to hopefully see a 3+.

Wow, ok. Well I do have 2 FRER's left so maybe one tomorrow and one next week. Hopefully I can save my other DIGI for next week.

Yea I'm done too. Congrats on your 2-3. I really want to see that 3+ so I may test down the road in a week or so.

I'm getting anxious about my results tomorrow. I have no reason to think they won't be nice and positive but I'm just so nervous.

I'm feeling anxious too. But not quite as anxious as I will be for the second round of tests :shock:.

Oh definitely a nervous wreck for round 2.

At least we'll be waiting together! Just stinks that we may not get the results until Friday. 2 days seems like so long to wait! Darn you NYD.

Ooops, I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread! LOL
Girls, I have to wait until next Monday for both of my results!! How am I going to stay calm?!

Lol I accidentally do that all the time!

Why do you have to wait so long babyfeva?

Looks like someone started the September thread on first tri forum. They chose September Sweet Peas as well :) I'm flattered since I feel like the originator :rofl:.

My doctor is on vacation until Jan 5. I have access online to look up results but it usually takes a long time before that's updated but I'll try.

I saw that thread, it made me smile that we already have that name.

Oh :dohh: what terrible timing.

Yeah the person who started the thread said they got the idea from this thread :winkwink:. I was just doing a little lurk action.

Bug-how are you feeling? Did the cramps subside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->