September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Congrats on your boy MrsR!!! Exciting!! Love the name. I used to know a Lincoln :) I'm sure he was just a little startled from being woken up and that spiked his heart rate a bit. Try not to worry

As for rings, I take mine off at night since I get sweaty and my fingers swell while I sleep. But during the day they seem alright so far!

Congratulations Mrs R!!! What a cute name! Like Carebear said sure he just didn't like being woken up and was a little startled. Most males don't like being woken up when they aren't ready lol

Woo-hoo and congrats on a little boy Mrs R!! :happydance:
Nice name pick! :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry about the heart beat. Probably he got surprised or even a little scared, poor thing. You can always ask your doctor when you talk to them.

Huge congrats on your little boy Mrs R! I wouldn't worry about the spike in heart rate.

Maryanne, I'm happy to hear they'll be monitoring you weekly. I'm sure your baby girl is perfect.

Mrs R, congrats on a baby boy! Beautiful name too.

Baby has discovered my bladder! I'm getting so much pressure in my lower belly. All this upper room and he thinks it's fun to hang out down there. My nursery furniture is ready for delivery. I'm not! I expected it to hang longer. Things are getting so real!

Lol cutie! :haha: I only had that for one day so far, then he luckily changed positions! :winkwink:
I remember reading though that babies hang out low for quite a while. I remember some lady who was 29 weeks along saying that she was just starting to feel her baby around where her belly button was and that baby had been hanging out lower up until then. Mine is pretty low too - I usually feel movement or jabs/punches/kicks below my belly button and in my middle to right side.

Exciting that your nursery furniture is ready for delivery! We haven't even started yet - planning on buying all the big stuff next month most likely.

Congratulations on finding out you are having a boy MrsR!

Oh with you on the bladder punches/kicks, I often get a funny feeling which is a good punch or bounce on my bladder lol!

I haven't got to make many big buys as we have everything from my daughter, but I will have a look at a new car seat as I realised with hers being in the loft it will be no good to use now. Also going to look at a new pram/pushchair that is easier to use out on dog walks etc.

Must start writing a list of things we need!

My little guy is hanging out low too. Was really low up until week 17/18 when flutters moved to just below belly button. I agree with u cutie, I have a longer body and he's hanging out down low!! All this room! I get sharp pains in some of my internal organs that I think probably just got kicked. Still mostly just feeling fluttering though.
How exciting your furniture is ready!!! We'll probably start making our registry and looking more now that we have a gender!

My little guy is hanging out low too- most movement is around my bikini line, and into my bladder.
I need to head down into my parents crawl space to get out all the baby stuff and go through it. We moved just after Iain turned one so anything from newborn to one is stored down there.

Im having 4 showers so my dh suggested last night that we stick to buying bare necessities and see what other people purchase. I hadn't thought about that. Interesting all of our babies are so low. Maybe that's what they do at this phase.

Congratulations Mrs.R!!

Little Miss has found my bladder as well! She is all over the place actually. I feel her behind my belly button, and once in my ribs!! (All ready) I have a small torso (all legs) so that's probably why I feel her all over.

My little lady is very low too. All below the belly button. Only had a few kicks just above in the last week. Was wondering if it was normal, guess it is :) she sure knows where my bladder is though. Funny how most babies have a way of finding it lol.

Lincoln is mainly below my belly botton, but he's starting poking/kicking me by it or barely above it lately on occasion. Yesturday he was extremely active!! The most I've felt. I could see him moving my belly and my husband was able to feel him for the first time!! So amazing!!

cutie, you crack me up. I can't wait to start getting my nursury and baby stuff!! You'll love it!!

Congrats on your boy MrsR and carbear!!! That's so exciting. Seems like team blue has caught up?

Maryanne - so glad things are looking positive!

I'm like wantabby and feel movement all over the place. Low occasionally. Lots of bladder pressure so I know she likes to hang out there. But often feel kicks behind my belly button and occasionally higher.

Love my OB!!! She was great and spent lots of time with me and DH for our first appointment. Got to listen to the little guys heartbeat again. It was 148 bpm this time around and because he was so lazy (probably sleeping) at the last ultrasound, I get to see him again wednesday night so they can get some heart measurements. :wohoo:
But everything else from last week's ultrasound was great! And he was measuring 20+1 when I was 19+2.

My feet were swelling bad this weekend. Ugh! And I have varicose veins on my right ankle which she said is probably from my fractured foot which didn't have much time to heal properly (specifically the ligaments) since I got pregnant. :dohh:

Really glad all went well carebear! My appointment is tomorrow, looking forward to seeing my princess again. One more week till viability! Cannot wait to reach that point now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->