September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Congrats on passing your tests ladies!!

Try not to worry babyfeva, sure you will pass the three hour one!

Christi my little one was very low but has moved up in the last two weeks. Now her kicks are mostly high. I agree though that carrying low wasn't nice, was so uncomfortable, but now I feel like I can't breathe and wish she would move back down. Weird how much more uncomfortable I am this time compared to my sons pregnancy. I didn't feel this uncomfortable with him till right towards the end.

My baby shower invites went out today! Time seems to be flying by now!

A lot of the movements I feel are low down...I think this one wriggles about everywhere. When I wake up in the mornings I get higher up movement but it changes throughout the day.

Congrats to the ladies who have passed their tests whether 1 hr or 3 hr! Mine is next week and I'm a little nervous! Good luck for yours babyfeva! FX you pass the 3 hr!

I've been horrible at keeping up with this thread :haha:, but glad to see all is going well for everyone. Especially so happy to read your updates maryanne!

Most of the kicks I've been feeling have been to the bladder/cervix. My baby girl was breech at the anatomy scan and pretty sure she still is based on those kicks! Not worried about it yet but if she continues to hang out in this position, I've seen the Spinning Babies website recommended a lot to get some info on tips to help them turn.

Congrats to all who passed their GD tests!! I don't know when mine is yet. I'll probably find out on June 17th at the next OB appointment.

My kicks are still low. Pretty sure he enjoys kicking my cervix! I'm also getting pains below my rib cage later at night like he's trying to push his way out of my stomach with his hand or head.

I'm also getting this horrible pain in the middle of my back and it doesn't matter what I do, it won't go away. I get it in the afternoon sometime and it last till I go to bed. Wake up fine. My massage therapist thought it was my bra but I got 2 new maternity bras and I'm still getting the pain.

Congratulations to those who passed the 3 hour ( & regular ) glucose tests!!

I had an appointment today, everything went well. They asked if I had any problems or pain, took b/p and weight (up 4 more lbs) she did a quick scan and that was it. Baby is measuring in the 78th% lol!!! She weighs 2.10lbs!! Little chunky butt!!

Sorry to hear about your bad backache carebear! :hugs:
Sounds horrible! I've been lucky not to have any significant back pain as of yet, but I have been feeling occasional light pressure on 1 or 2 of my vertebrae, right above the belly button level. It's not painful, it can just get mildly uncomfortable. I've wondered what this could be and all I could think of is either internal organs shifting positions and pressing on the spine, or the baby lies in a funny way when that happens and causes me this kind of pressure.

Congrats on your successful appointment wantabby! :thumbup: So great that your baby is a healthy weight! I think they are supposed to weigh around 2lbs. on average at this point in pregnancy, so it looks like you're right on track! My doctor doesn't do any measurements, he only eyeballs and tells me the baby's size looks normal, so I have to wait until my big scan at 32 weeks to find out what baby's actual weight will be at that point. Last time his weight was checked was at the 20 week anatomy scan, and they estimated it at 13oz., which was slightly above the average 11-12oz. for my weeks at the time.

Congrats on a great appt wantabby!

Thanks christi, I'm guessing my back pain has something to do with the little guy, just not sure what. I'll be asking at my next appt :)

It was soooo funny, a few nights ago I had a dream twins popped out :saywhat: apparently my little guy was hiding a brother! I was so upset cuz DH said well, that's our 2, guess we don't need to get pregnant again and I wanted to try for a girl. :rofl:

Hee hee carebear dreams can be so funny! I hope your back doesn't get too bad.

If I'm on my feet a lot during the day, I get really achy in my back and pelvis. I'm guessing it's just everything loosening up.

I'm off for a long weekend tomorrow, just me the oh and our lg. Heading down to Cornwall and looking forward to a weekend of chilling and fun :)

Hope your back is better soon carebear! And gotta love prego dreams, I keep dreaming I give birth to a boy, freaks me right out lol.

Hope you have a great weekend yazzy!

Glad your appointment went well wntabby!

Just back from our 3d scan. Baby is still behind but she's doing really well. Measuring for around 25 weeks so about 2 weeks behind. But there has been growth since Tuesday which is great :) Shes breech now and was kicking up a storm the whole way through the scan, which was no surprise as she's always been difficult on every scan we have had. Looks like we have a little diva on our hands! Lol

Have a great weekend yazzy!

Definitely a little girl there maryanne!!! She's sooo cute :)

Aww, so cute Maryanne!! :flower:
And so glad to hear she's been growing well now! Here's to hoping she'll grow even faster from now on :flower:

Anyone else having lots of Braxton Hicks? I seem to get them for a couple hours at a time once they start, often 2-3 times a day. Today is the 4th day this has been going on. I also get the occasional pressure at different parts of my spine - sometimes lower, sometimes higher. Not at all painful (my BH aren't painful either), but I'm starting to wonder if that's normal and if I should call my doctor on Monday morning. I hate to always have to worry about something :wacko:

Hope your back is better soon carebear! And gotta love prego dreams, I keep dreaming I give birth to a boy, freaks me right out lol.

Hope you have a great weekend yazzy!

Glad your appointment went well wntabby!

Just back from our 3d scan. Baby is still behind but she's doing really well. Measuring for around 25 weeks so about 2 weeks behind. But there has been growth since Tuesday which is great :) Shes breech now and was kicking up a storm the whole way through the scan, which was no surprise as she's always been difficult on every scan we have had. Looks like we have a little diva on our hands! Lol

Beautiful little face!

Aww, so cute Maryanne!! :flower:
And so glad to hear she's been growing well now! Here's to hoping she'll grow even faster from now on :flower:

Anyone else having lots of Braxton Hicks? I seem to get them for a couple hours at a time once they start, often 2-3 times a day. Today is the 4th day this has been going on. I also get the occasional pressure at different parts of my spine - sometimes lower, sometimes higher. Not at all painful (my BH aren't painful either), but I'm starting to wonder if that's normal and if I should call my doctor on Monday morning. I hate to always have to worry about something :wacko:

Christi, I haven't had bh or the spinal pressure you're describing but it all sounds pretty normal to me.

Hi Ladies! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I haven't had much time lately and I've been sleeping a lot still (when I have time). I admit I'm too far behind to read everything I've missed but I saw that everyone is starting to take the glucose tests. Congrats on all the good outcomes! Lovely scans too!

Christi, I've been having a lot of BHs. It seems like I get them more when I'm nervous or upset. I'm not sure if that's makes sense or if it's in my head.

I've been suffering from PGP. It's getting so bad that Im spending more of my day sitting than standing. I went to one of my OBs to have it checked and he was less than sympathetic. He did a pelvic exam and pushed on my pelvis (internally and externally) and was so rough I struggled to walk for 2 days. I think it's now back to about what it was before my exam.

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_194604592.jpg
    IMG_20150607_194604592.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies- I have also been Mia a bit from this thread...

I ended up passing the three hour GTT! Woohoo!!

Christi- I get lots of BH too- it's interesting since I never got them at all with my son. Mine are mostly felt in my lower back.

Things have gotten much worse with my back/hips- my pelvis has now twisted so much that the pain is constant and pretty debilitating. The count down is constantly playing in my head... Just over 11 weeks to go..

Bug, 11 weeks! That's hard to believe! It's really flown by. I can't wait to see pics of all our little ones. Do you think you have PGP too?

Sorry to hear u are both suffering :flower: hope the next few weeks fly by!! And congrats on passing your 3-hr GTT bug!!

Here I was stressed that I have 15 weeks left. DH and I tried to paint the baby room this weekend but have just narrowed it down to 2 shades of blue LOL we finally chose last night so he'll be painting this week. We have the crib but no mattress. Everything is on my registry and I'm not sure what we should go buy! Do you wait till after the shower and try to beat the clock? What if he comes early :dohh: I haven't a clue. We have a bassinet to use when he's first born and we do have several 0-3 month sleepers and onesies. Plus a couple packs of newborn diapers and some samplers of diaper cream, wipes. I still feel so unprepared and had a little cry this weekend since I'm so clueless.

Sorry christi - I have no BH so I can't try to calm your fears there but I heard they were normal.

Ambiguious- no I have a partial spinal fusion on L5-S1, which means my lowest lumbar vertebrae is fused on the right side with the first sacral one. As the relaxin kicks in and things are supposed to loosen up the right side of my back can't so my pelvis just twists. Due to the position my pelvis is now in it puts a lot of pressure on my SI joint which tends to now grind when I try to walk and also causes sciatica down both legs. It was the same with my son so I knew what I was getting into- just seemed to have conveniently forgotten just how much pain it causes.

Congrats on passing ur GTT Bug! I took my 3 hour test today. I also had my 7 month checkup. Everything seems fine so far. I have another appt in 4 weeks then appts every 2 weeks until I hit 36 weeks when they'll be every week! Everything is going by so fast. Now my dilemma is trying to figure out daycare. My 2 yo son is in a wonderful daycare bUT they don't care for infants. I'm not sure if I should pull him out and put then both in 1 daycare or separately. Decisions decisions.

Carebear, you should have plenty of time. From my experience, everyone waits until the day before or the day of to buy shower gifts. I was so upset because I thought no one was coming to my shower because there weren't any purchases on my log. In reality everyone was just procrastinating. Also I recommend waiting to buy stuff until after the shower. Both for the reason listed above AND because you'll likely have a lot of stuff to exchange. We had a lot of duplicates because people didn't check stuff off the registry as they made purchases. One particular gift we got FIVE TIMES. Lol! We also had a lot of people stray from the registry and buy stuff that we already had from hand-me-downs of. After you return everything you don't need use your store credits to purchase what you didn't get from your registry. That's how we got some of our biggest purchases like the swing and jumper.

Bugg, that sounds awful. I'm so sorry to hear that!

Baby, could you go to an in-home sitter (either for both kids or just the new born)? Where I live you could drop your child off for $30 a day ( no matter the hours). Two children is about $45-50 a day. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->