September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Great news yazzy! Bet your really pleased!

Glad your appointment went well wantabby! Try not to worry tooth, I'm sure your little one will arrive soon. I really don't want to be induced either.

Getting so close now bug! Are you nervous?

not too nervous since I know what to expect- not looking forward to the spinal though. Just really cant wait to meet this little man and put an end to this pain! Still feels very surreal that this is actually happening!

I know exactly what you mean! I still struggle to get my head around it. Few weeks and all of us will have our little babies :)

Things are getting serious around here! I'm so excited for all of us. Tomorrow is my last day in office. This weekend I'll start walking and bouncing to see if I can get little man excited to get outta there!

Great news yazzy, wantabby and tooth_fairy! :thumbup:

Sounds like a good plan Cutie! :winkwink: Yay for starting maternity leave :happydance:

I think if I had to have an induction, I'd ask for an epidural at the same time too, I wouldn't even want to wait for it to kick in. Too many people scaring me that pitocin contractions are so much more intense than natural contractions :wacko: Otherwise the plan as of now (assuming labor starts on its own) is to wait and see how labor goes and how fast it's progressing. If it's relatively fast, I'd like to at least try to not take pain medication. Even at the transition stage which is said to be the worst pain-wise, if I know it's going to be over soon, I want to try to tough it out. If, on the other hand, it's a labor that's dragging on and progressing very slowly (fairly common with first timers), then I'll probably take the epidural to give me and DH some much needed rest. So I'm going in with an open mind and the intention of going with the flow.

On an irrelevant note, the house next door was broken into earlier today (police was here and knocked on our door trying to gather information and that's how I found out). Apparently it was all done via their backyard (which of course is right next to our backyard). I was home all day and yet I heard and saw nothing. Pretty scary, I'm feeling quite alarmed! Now I'm seriously looking into alarm systems, video surveillance etc. We have secure doors and windows and lock everything at all times, but I think we may need something more, still.

How is everyone doing this week?

I'm shattered lol! Pretty achy as well but have a midwife appointment tomorrow then another in 2 weeks time. I'll be 37 weeks on Friday and as of next week I'll be happy for baby to arrive anytime :)

I'm not doing the greatest today! My husband commented yesterday that the past few days I've taking a turn to miserable. I actually called in sick today. I'm sore from the waist down, had what I think were my first BH, and threw up breakfast! Been keeping things down since but boy the pelvic pressure today is bad.
I'm so glad I only have 3 days left to work before my leave. It's come at the perfect time!

Sorry to hear about your achy-ness yazzy! :hugs:

Carebear - sorry to hear about your woes :hugs:. I had bad pelvic pressure one night last week making me very uncomfortable, but it was all gone in the morning.

Doing ok here, nothing much to report. Mom is here as of yesterday, so I'm happy the baby decided to wait until she came :flower:
He can come anytime from now on as far as I'm concerned, though my ideal preference would be between weeks 39 and 40, so sometime next week or early the week after. But, like I said, anytime now would be fine. OB appointment again tomorrow afternoon - I'll update if there's anything worth reporting. I'll probably allow the cervical check tomorrow to see if anything has happened/is happening. My acupuncturist wanted me to do it, so that, if baby is facing posterior or anything like that, he can have me go in and help turn him around.

Any news, progression, or births???

I am getting super anxious! ! I am so ready for her to come. Is anyone trying to help "naturally" induce?? Last night was miserable. . Hardly any sleep due to indigestion and being hot.. the hot part is weird, so hopefully it's a sign of changing hormones and inpending labor! And I'm with you ladies 100% on the pelvic soreness! ! It's terrible and getting worse!

Very sore, not sleeping, feet have finally given up the fight and are now sausages, super emotional. Roll on Thursday!!!

3 days Bug!!! I'm super jealous! ! Lol!! But super excited for you!!

OMG Bug - you're so close! Can't wait to see your baby pics on Thursday! :flower:

Wantabby - not doing anything at the moment to induce naturally. I was thinking I'd get the hypnobabies MP3 and start listening later this week and I should really get going with more walking (I've been very lazy and very demotivated to go walking with this heat). No special foods, BDing or any other natural induction methods. My acupuncturist recommended daily massage by hubby by applying pressure on my back with the back of his hand (something about it helping the hips open up for birth, stimulating the uterus etc). We've done it a couple times but not every day. Though like I said, baby could come any time now, but if I had my ideal pick, I'd have him arrive either on week 39 or very early on week 40, so not for another week at least. Are you doing anything special? Have you been given a date by which you may be induced if your little one hasn't made her appearance?

Lol thanks ladies... Since today is partially over I'm counting it as 2 1/2 days now.... Not that I'm counting down at all.... Ha ha ha

I'm so jealous bug! Just a few more days till you get to meet your little one! Bet your so excited!

We are trying natural ways to induce, 38 weeks today which means we only have a week and a half before see the consultant and we will be booked in to be induced in hospital if our girly hasn't arrived. The appointment is on the 4th and then they will book me in for my due date, the 7th. So we have really stepped things up, birthing ball exercises, lots of walks, nipple stimulation and bd'ing. But nada :( lost my plug but still not dilating anymore and although the tightenings are much stronger now they aren't progressing past every 6 mins or so. Meh.

Good luck to everyone with appointments coming up!

I've been getting some contractions ranging from 5 to 10 mins the last 4 hours. Not sure if this is false labor or not. Will keep you all posted.

Good luck babyfeva! Hope this turns into the real thing for you! :flower:
Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"