September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Thanks ladies!!! Eeek! Just got off the phone with the hospital. We have to be there for 6am- my OR time is 7:45.

Hope your appointment went well wantabby!!

May you have a smooth delivery. Can't wait to hear all about it!

How exciting wantabby!! Monday is so close! Looking forward to your update! :flower:

Good luck for tomorrow Bug! :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well, it's been ages since I posted on this thread! Our little rainbow arrived on my birthday (23/08) weighing 7lb15oz. We've named her Willow x

Hope everyone is doing well, it's been ages since I posted on this thread! Our little rainbow arrived on my birthday (23/08) weighing 7lb15oz. We've named her Willow x

Awesome news!! Big congratulations on the birth of your little girl :hugs:

Glad all is well wantabby!

Best of luck for today bug!!! Cannot wait for an update!

Congrats Ella!!

Congrats ella! Love her name

Good luck bug!! U will be meeting your little guy soon!!

Congratulations Ella!!!

Bug, update?? I'm getting anxious. .lol!!

I had my 39 week checkup today and I was a little over 1cm dilated which is a change from a fingertip last week. I think my membranes swept because it hurt. I had some spotting today along with some cramping. Anyways, I will be going to the hospital on Sunday night to have Cervadil started to ripen my cervix. My Dr. Thinks it's best to have baby a few days earlier due to my history of having a 9.5 pound baby last time and having GD this time. So, if all goes smoothly my baby girl should be here my Monday. I'm so excited and nervous.

Congratulations Ella!!!

Bug, update?? I'm getting anxious. .lol!!

Brodie is here safe and sound. 7lbs 1oz of pure squishy perfection (I may be biased :) ) . Still in the hospital- hoping to go home tomorrow. Breastfeeding has been a big rough but we are starting to get the hang of things.

I had my 39 week checkup today and I was a little over 1cm dilated which is a change from a fingertip last week. I think my membranes swept because it hurt. I had some spotting today along with some cramping. Anyways, I will be going to the hospital on Sunday night to have Cervadil started to ripen my cervix. My Dr. Thinks it's best to have baby a few days earlier due to my history of having a 9.5 pound baby last time and having GD this time. So, if all goes smoothly my baby girl should be here my Monday. I'm so excited and nervous.

So exciting!!!

Best of luck babyfeva!! :flower: Keep us posted when you can!

Huge congratulations Bug! I saw Brodie in the pics you uploaded on the facebook group. He is adorable! :hugs: Hope breastfeeding gets easier for you and that you're recovering well from your section :hugs:

Exciting this group's babies are now arriving one after the other :happydance:
I still remember when this thread was first opened - we were all so scared and cautious and kept monitoring symptoms and taking a ton of HPTs to compare lines, and now the first babies have already arrived and the rest are due to arrive shortly! :hugs:

Congratulations Bug, so pleased to hear Brodie has arrived safely :)

Congrats Bug, glad the little one and you are doing well. Hope breastfeeding gets easier :D

Best of luck babyfeva!

Huge congrats bug, your boy is so adorable!

Aurora Rose arrived yesterday at 8.50pm weighing 7lbs12 after a 3.5 hours of labour. Been a rough few days and I'm still not very well, but she is perfect. Absolutely worth every bit of heartache we have have had over the years. Still can't believe she's ours.

So excited for you Maryanne! Your little girl is adorable! :hugs: So glad you had the natural labor you were hoping for and didn't need to worry about an induction in the end!:flower: Though I have to admit, I'm shocked you had the baby in just 3 1/2 hours :wacko: I know they say second babies come earlier and faster than first ones, but 3 1/2 hours is super fast by all standards! Also, interesting how she came out and weighed a very healthy weight and not nearly as much as they were estimating :winkwink:

Babyfeva and wantabby - good luck for your upcoming inductions! :flower:

AFM - still no labor signs, though I have a feeling the baby will come by early next week or so. We'll see if I'm right or not. I have an appointment with my acupuncturist for Sat. morning and assuming I haven't gone into labor by then (I'll be 39w4d at that point), I'll ask him if he can help move things along. Though I have this irrational fear that possibly going into labor over Labor Day weekend (assuming acupuncture does the trick) might not be ideal. Somehow I've gotten it into my head that the hospital will be understaffed due to the holiday. Stupid thought, I know, but for some reason I've been thinking about it and it's making me worry :wacko:

Congratulations Maryanne...another little one arrived in this group. I'm pleased you didn't have to have an induction.
So exciting...who's next?!

I might phone the midwives today or tomorrow or as I keep getting headaches and I never suffer with them. I'm hoping it's just hormones as they come and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->