September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Congrats Maryanne!!

I'm here at the hospiral. Had Cervidil placed at 10:25 pm and now it's a long waiting game. I'm so restless lying in this bed. Hopefully there will be some progression in a few hours.

Thanks ladies! Still on cloud 9!! She's so perfect.

I know Christi! So glad I went with my gut and refused to be be induced early as they thought she was big, she's tiny! And 3.5 hours was slow for me, I had zack in 1.5 hours! This labour felt like it took forever but was totally worth every minute!

So excited to see who is next! Good luck to all with inductions coming up!

Ooooh so exciting babyfeva!

Good luck babyfeva! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. I'm having this done Thursday if he doesn't come in his own before then.

Good luck babyfeva! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. I'm having this done Thursday if he doesn't come in his own before then.

Thanks! Hopefully your baby comes before then. Contractions are starting to hurt. Crossing my fingers!

Huge congrats maryanne!! She is a gorgeous little girl :) 1.5 and 3.5 hrs?? Where can I sign up for that!!! LOL

Good luck babyfeva!! Hope u meet your LO soon!!

September starts tomorrow!!! :happydance: I'm full term now so he's welcome to come anytime :)

Good luck babyfeva:hugs:

Congrats Maryanne:happydance:

Have my 39 week apt today, have been having increased BM for 5 days and had a lot of cramping last night barely slept a wink. Hoping there is some progress, not looking forward to being induced again. As I went in 7 am on a Thursday with Ava and did not have her until 2:30 am on Saturday. :dohh:

Good luck to everyone and cannot wait to hear birth stories and see pics :D

Wow, so impressed at your fast labors Maryanne! :flower:

Babyfeva - glad to hear there's some progress :flower: Hope your baby doesn't take long to come. Don't hesitate to ask for pain relief if you feel you need it! :hugs:

Good luck for Thursday Cutie (if you end up having to go in) :flower:

Huge congrats Maryanne!!!!

Thinking of you babyfeva!!!

Hi everyone. So I went in at 7pm Sunday and had Cervidil placed at 10:25 pm. Contractions started at 4am. Went from 1 to 2 centimeters by 10:30am followed with my doctor breaking my waters (that hurt so much). By 11am I was 5cms. Contractions hurt so much. By 12 noon I was 8 cms. I was checked 45 mins or so later and they could feel her head. 1 contraction later she was out! Angelina was born at 12:58pm. She weighed 7lbs 15oz, 19.5 inches. She's so precious and her big brother loved her. Best of luck to everyone else. I can't wait to hear who's next.

Great news babyfeva! :flower:
Congratulations on your little girl! :flower:

AFM (copy-pasting from my FB group post): Had my 39-week OB appointment this afternoon. I asked to forego the cervical exam, so no idea how progressed I am (last week I was 0 dilated and cervix was closed). Had a quick scan and all was good and baby is low. Doctor wants to do a membrane sweep next week if I'm still pregnant to help move things along and the mere thought terrifies me :wacko: I'm actually seeing him on Wednesday instead of Tuesday next week (I'll be 40+1 if I haven't gone into labor), so I've an incentive to try and get things moving before then. I have an acupuncture appointment booked for Saturday morning and if nothing has happened yet, I'm hopeful it might help move things along. Other than that, I've no idea what else might help, but I may try walking, nipple stimulation, eating spicier foods and pineapple juice. We haven't BDed in a while, and I suspect it would be super uncomfortable with baby's head this low, so I'm hesitant, but I may even give that a shot :winkwink: Those of you who've had membrane sweeps done, how painful was it for you?

Congratulations babyfeva...so exciting hearing about these babies arriving!

Christi I hope all goes well and baby arrives in the next week for you. I've not had any type of sweep before so have no idea what it's like.

I'm starting to worry a bit about nu waters leaking as I've had more discharge...when my daughter was born I didn't have any waters so they said they would have leaked but I had no idea. Just worried about it happening again.

Congrats babyfeva, bugg, cutie, and Maryanne!! (And anyone else I missed?)

Haven't posted in this group in forever but my little girl arrived very unexpectedly on 8/18. Wishing the rest of you ladies all of the luck!

Confuzion - big congratulations on the arrival of your daughter, and how nice to hear from you after some time! :flower:
I went to your journal and read about your adventure with baby's arrival - what a shock it must have been at the time, and how scary the way and circumstances under which she arrived! But glad to read she's doing so well now :hugs:
All the best for the future! :flower:

Congratulations Confuzion on your baby girl!

Well after a night and day of period type aches and pains and lots of Braxton hicks everything has calmed down again. Although I have spd I am trying to walk more with the dogs to help things get moving.

Anyone else getting niggles?

I've been getting period-like cramps and I'm nauseous if I'm not eating something.
Had an appointment yesterday but she didn't check my cervix for progress. Hoping something is going on down there! I also found out I'm GBS +. Sooo disappointed. But my OB acted like it's no big deal. All I need are antibiotics during labour. She didn't say anything about heading to the hospital right away, she just said get there quickly if my water breaks so they can get the antibiotics into me before delivery. I was confused cuz I thought I read I had to get there earlier and was disappointed cuz I hoped to labour at home for a bit. I don't know.

Great news babyfeva! :flower:
Congratulations on your little girl! :flower:

AFM (copy-pasting from my FB group post): Had my 39-week OB appointment this afternoon. I asked to forego the cervical exam, so no idea how progressed I am (last week I was 0 dilated and cervix was closed). Had a quick scan and all was good and baby is low. Doctor wants to do a membrane sweep next week if I'm still pregnant to help move things along and the mere thought terrifies me :wacko: I'm actually seeing him on Wednesday instead of Tuesday next week (I'll be 40+1 if I haven't gone into labor), so I've an incentive to try and get things moving before then. I have an acupuncture appointment booked for Saturday morning and if nothing has happened yet, I'm hopeful it might help move things along. Other than that, I've no idea what else might help, but I may try walking, nipple stimulation, eating spicier foods and pineapple juice. We haven't BDed in a while, and I suspect it would be super uncomfortable with baby's head this low, so I'm hesitant, but I may even give that a shot :winkwink: Those of you who've had membrane sweeps done, how painful was it for you?

Hi Christi,

Hope things progress for you before Wed, I too have a sweep on Tuesday
(40 weeks 1 day). I had one last time as well and personally I did not find it painful. As far as I know the more dilation and what not, the easier it is. Good luck !:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->