September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Geez, on another thread I'm on one lady said...oh with your HCG levels it doesn't look good at all. I would expect the worse. Thanks lady. Now I'm all freaked out again.

Ugh wtf lady! Who says that?!

I just finished the draw but they said tomorrow is the earliest. I'm going to put it out if my mind. I will not stress myself waiting on then to call me tomorrow. I took another digi and it's still 2-3 which I would expect today.

I can't believe someone would say it like that to someone. Even if that's how she feels. I would never do that. :cry: I'm leaving that forum. I saw her on another forum saying negative things are hcg levels too. She's not helping anyone. It says she's a mom too. So she obviously doesn't get it.

HCg results are back- 7521! Which gives a doubling time of 46 hours!!

That's fab news!

Hello ladies!! I have been TTC for over 5 years. I had a m/c in April 14' and I am now pregnant again. I am nervous, but I think this one is going much better (by this time last time my tests were getting more faint, as of now they are getting darker! ) From my calculations I'm due September 10th. I have been out of town so I haven't been to my doctor for blood work. She isn't in until Tuesday but hopefully that will be when she will see me. I have been on Progesterone 200 mg since 10 dpo the day I got my BFP.. How have you ladies been feeling? I am just sleepy and have slightly sore boobs.

Welcome hun, very tired and boobs really went up a notch last night, been in agony all day too.

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately, I can't ask for time off or go on my lunch break. I decided to go from SAHM to watching another child in my home to give my son some socialization. The day after I agreed to the job, I found out I was pregnant. I just met the family so I can't leave the child with a trusted individual, as I would have with my previous nanny job of almost 5 years. My husband urged me not to tell the family I'm pregnant so they have no idea! Sooo I'm stuck taking two toddlers by myself to my first appointment.

Good luck on your new job, Jelly!

Knobby, I think that justifies telling her. Just ask her to keep it on the DL. I'm sure she'll appreciate your honesty enough to honor your wishes.

Congrats Bug!!!

Welcome Wantabby!

Ah that's a bit pants, aye I would probably be inclined to not tell them yet either otherwise they are likely to find someone else to care for their child straight away. How did it go today?

Knobby-oops I meant GL on your scan for tomorrow. I keep thinking today is Tuesday!

I'm super nervous about my appointment for today. It's just a confirmation of pregnancy appointment but I'll be getting my second beta results. Fingers crossed, they're good.

Hope your appt went well

No numbers for me today. The lab lost my bloods so I went back today. Hopefully tomorrow. I has built myself up to know today so my nerves are kinda shot right now.

God I would be raging, try and keep positive, I'm sure they will be perfectly fine

Geez, on another thread I'm on one lady said...oh with your HCG levels it doesn't look good at all. I would expect the worse. Thanks lady. Now I'm all freaked out again.

Wow even if you thought that you wouldn't put it as blunt as that if at all. Some people, need to think before they type

Thanks everyone my first day went well, although I'm super tired now and boobs been hurting a lot all day. I definitely feel pregnant today for the first time since I got that bfp.

Thank you jelly tots. Just so you know I really appreciate all of you ladies. :hugs: If any of you are prayers, I really need them right now to get my through today, tomorrow and Wednesday. I pray on Wednesday my ultrasound will at least show a start of a little one growing in my uterus. I seriously always fear the worse. I'm like...oh my gosh, what if I'm having an ectopic pregnancy because my numbers didn't double. I'm not having pain or spotting and I'm not high risk for one and I've never had one, but of course I'm scared maybe I am now. Why I do this to myself, I don't know. I don't want to constantly be negative with you ladies. It's just so hard.

:hugs: we are here for you. Let your fears out- acknowledge them then they don't become so overwhelming. I will be praying for you xxx

Jelly- yay for feeling pregnant!! Glad your first day went well!

MrsR - I'm sorry you've been going through such a stressful time. And that a jerk face on another forum had the nerve to say that to you at a time when you clearly need reassurance and positivity to keep you going.

I scoured the Internet when my numbers didn't double as well and in general I found that bad outcomes are when your progesterone starts out low and doesn't double. But if you're in range for your week (which you are, above range actually!) and your numbers are rising (and if you got a 3+ they clearly are!) then really I wouldn't expect any bad outcomes at all. I truly think you're fine. And so does your doc. That's all that matters.

Bug - awwwessome betas! I have hcg envy :haha:.

Jelly - glad your first day went well and you're feeling pregnant :happydance:

Babyfeva - can't wait to hear about your appt!

Mrs. R-I'm sorry that you had a rough weekend. All these damn numbers are so stressful! It does seem that this pregnancy is progressing better than your last. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

Cutie-I can't believe they lost your bloodwork!! Ugh, hopefully you can get your results STAT!

WTH, are wrong with people. That's the least that I would expect from someone here on BNB to say! They should be banned.

Thank you jelly tots. Just so you know I really appreciate all of you ladies. :hugs: If any of you are prayers, I really need them right now to get my through today, tomorrow and Wednesday. I pray on Wednesday my ultrasound will at least show a start of a little one growing in my uterus. I seriously always fear the worse. I'm like...oh my gosh, what if I'm having an ectopic pregnancy because my numbers didn't double. I'm not having pain or spotting and I'm not high risk for one and I've never had one, but of course I'm scared maybe I am now. Why I do this to myself, I don't know. I don't want to constantly be negative with you ladies. It's just so hard.

We're all here for you. Best of luck for Wednesday!

Ok, finally back from my appointment! Sucks, I had to wait 1.5 hours to be seen. Today's appointment was just for confirmation of pregnancy even though I already took betas last week. (It was because the doctor was out last week) Anyways, when i got there they said the doctor wanted to see me before the nurse practitioner. ( I wasn't scheduled to see the doctor today) As soon as the doctor walked in the room, she said let's go into the other room for an ultrasound for peace of mind. I was kind of stunned at first. I guess considering my history she wanted to be on top of things. She said the most that we could see would be the gestational sac. So, that's what we saw! I could see a hint of possibly the fetal pole in the sac but it wasn't clear. Based on calculations, it was measured at 5 weeks 1 day. I guess that's not too far off from 5 weeks 4 days?! She said that I could have another scan in 2 weeks if I wanted, of course I scheduled that. So, I have an appointment on 1/19. She said we will most likely be able to hear the heartbeat then. Oh, and my hcg level increased from 777 at 18dpo to 2118 at 20dpo! I was asked if I wanted another blood test but I refused. I feel comfortable at this moment and don't want to stress more. My nurse practitioner also mentioned that I can have a blood test done at 9 weeks to check for spina bifida, trisomy 18, down syndrome, and to find out the gender!! Isn't that crazy early? So even though I had good news today, I will stress again for the next 2weeks!

Mrs.Rein, I'm so sorry that someone told you that.. If your doctor doesn't seem concerned then I wouldn't be. Some numbers take up to 72 hours to double, and they are rising so that's awesome news! I'm terrified to get my BETA done. I think it will be tomorrow. I have been having heaviness in my uterus today.. Kinda scary.. idk what to think..

Absolutely fabulous babyfeva!! So exciting that you will be hearing a heartbeat in two short weeks (that will prob feel like forever!)

Wantabby- I get the heaviness feeling too. Did with my son too :)

cutie- they LOST your blood?? I feel like....I mean....they had one job, you know? That's so frustrating :-/

MrsR- I'm sorry people can be so douchey. I will not tell you to try not to worry because I know it's pointless, because I am a worrier myself. But maybe TRY to try not to worry?

babyfeva- a surprise ultrasound?? so cool! lovely beta increase :)

wantabby- I remember feeling a heaviness in my uterus too- it's not a bad thing.

Thank you so much ladies. You are the ones I need to be talking to and hearing from.

babyfeva, that's so amazing about your ultrasound!! That's what I'm hoping and praying for on Wednesday. I need that so bad!!

Wantabby, I've had heaviness as well. Betas can be nerve wrecking but I'm sure everything will be fine.

Babyfeva, a scan already? Jealous much I am. Glad everything went so well!

I will update with my numbers tomorrow. Fx they don't lose anything.

Congrats on the awesome ultrasound babyfeva!

Ultrasound is scheduled! I go January 15 at 10am....I will be 6+5, so I'm hoping there will be a heartbeat. I honestly put off calling to schedule it for a week, because I'm scared. Logically I know that my miscarriage was probably just a horrible freak sad occurrence and there's not any reason to think that this baby died too....my progesterone was good, my betas more than doubled in 48 hours....lines are nice and dark and I got a 3+ at 5 weeks exactly. All those things are good things, but still I'm scared. Doesn't help much that my husband, who usually works nights, has to work day shift that day and can't be with me.

Whoo for your appointment! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Not too long of a wait. You ladies getting early ones helps me to wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->