September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Babyfeva - yay ultrasound, everything sounds on track!

wantabby - good luck for tomorrow, I totally understand your fears! Beta anxiety is the worst feeling ever.

Yay for a scheduled US mrsGH :happydance:.

Nothing exciting going on with me for a while! Been so tired lately, I'm always sleeping that it's affecting my normal BnB time :haha:.

Not a ton exciting for me either. There were points today at work when I forgot I was pregnant. Gonna eat these words later but I'm looking forward to more symptoms.

I must be retaining all of your energy lol.

MrsG ~ Hurray for your scan on the 15th!

MrsR ~ How rude of that lady on the other forum...I wonder if their admin monitors that type of thing! You're Betas look great and your LO is flourishing :hugs:

Cutie ~ You are so patient! I'd be in tears if I waited and waited all for not...sorry they lost your blood work :dohh: FX'd they call you early with results today!

Babyfeva ~ Your Dr is amazing to go ahead and do an us, how reassuring!!

Wantabby ~ I get heaviness & aches/twinges...it's just the LO setting up shop :cloud9:

Good morning ladies,

Mrsgoodhart, yay for your ultrasound on the 15th!!! :happydance: Also, everything looks perfect for you, so please don't worry!! Everything is going to be just fine!!

xoxo, thank you so much. That means a lot to me. :hugs:

AFM: I have my early ultrasound tomorrow morning at 10am. I'm so nervous! I'll be 5 weeks 2 days, but I think I may be closer to 5 weeks 4 days because I got my BFP 9dpo. The nurse told me yesterday that there's a slight chance of seeing a heartbeat, but to not count on that because I'm so early. She said the doctor decided to do an early one because of my history and this way we can know it's in my uterus and all looks good at this point. I'm terrified and planning on the worse case senario of there being nothing there or something. :cry: I don't know why I do this to myself. :nope: I've been saying a lot of prayers. I just need some sort of reassurance so I can maybe relax for the first time in 2 weeks.

I will be thinking of you Mrs Reineke- can't wait to see your great update after the scan tomorrow! Deep breaths... You can do this xxx

Coffee this morning is not sitting well.... Tomorrow is 6 weeks. That's when my ms hit gad with my son. I'm working days tomorrow so hopefully it stays this mild underlying feeling. My work isn't the best place for avoiding unpleasant odours lol.
24 days till my scan lol

Almost threw up my vitamins this morning :nope:

A little over 3 more hours until my appointment and scan. Hope there is enough to see so I can bring a little picture home.

So much on the radar. I'm stilling waiting on my betas. Good numbers, scans and he ability to hold down foods are headed our way!

Finally got them back! 5839! Which is a doubling of 34 hours if I did it properly.

Good Afternoon ladies. I hope all is well with everyone. i got my first set of numbers back today. HCG is 1773 and progesterone. I go tomorrow for my second test. I hope it doubles like it should.

Congrats Cutie!!!

Hey ladies, so I got a 3+ on a clear blue weeks estimator yesterday and then I took one today to make sure it still said 3+ and it said 2-3. I'm just going to prepare to mc I guess. I did drink 2 cups of tea and water before I took it, but I don't know. I had to leave work again because I am so stressed. I don't know. I think it's best for me to prepare for the worst at this point.

MrsR - those tests are not the best for the transition between 3+ and 2-3. I saw a girl who posted 2 clearblue estimators where she used THE SAME URINE and one said 2-3 and the other said 3+. I would not rely on that to tell you how the pregnancy is progressing.

At this point the only way to know how this is going is to have an ultrasound done. Do you have one scheduled soon? Maybe your doc can get you in next week for a reassurance scan?

ETA: just saw on the last page you said you have one tomorrow. 5 weeks is a bit early so you may not see a hb yet but it will be nice to see the sac and potentially yolk sac hopefully measuring on or close to dates!

Fabulous numbers cutie and tNH!

Mrs R, please try not to worry about the digi. I had some issues with it too.

So my doctor (the current one) wants to do a scan next week. I will be 6w5d because of my early losses. I'm trying a bit to stop overthinking and controlling things and go with what the doctor days but it's tough at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->