September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

That's nice to hear other people have had problems with them too. I still have all my symptoms and no spotting. Yeah my ultrasound tomorrow is probably too early for a hb, but I just want to know it's in my uterus and looking normal for where I'm at.

I hope you get some reassurance tomorrow MrsR. I know it's hard. Recurrent losses change you, but you'll be ok. Don't forget to breathe :hugs:.

Thank you confuzion. I'm trying my best. Glad I get to go in early tomorrow.

My ultrasound went great! The gestational sac was the perfect size (last baby's sac when I miscarried was too small). We could see the yolk sac and fetal pole which was super tiny but the dr thought he could see it flickering! Everything was exactly what the dr said he would want to see at 5w5d. I have a follow-up scan in a week so we can see the heartbeat better.

Here is a pic:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2dhagrm.jpg

MrsR, we will be here waiting. I have so much faith things are well.

Knobby, that's awesome! So happy for you!!

Awesome news Knobby & Cutie! I hope you get good news tomorrow Mrs.Reineke! I will be praying for you!

I had my beta today, it was 1,356.. I was absolutely in shock, & still am. I will talk to doc tomorrow and she if she wants another in 48 hours.. My scan is set up for the 22nd. I will be 7 weeks (Hopefully)

Yay knobby!! look at that sweet lil fetal pole, lol....can't wait to see how big it gets in a week's time!

Mrs. R- I have heard that those weeks estimators aren't the greatest as far as progression goes- looking forward to your ultrasound tomorrow....I think everything will be ok. *hugs*....I know not worrying is easier said than done.

Cutie, yay for a scan next week!

Knobby, beautiful scan. Yours is much clearer than mine.

Wanta, wonderful hcg levels, and looking forward to hearing about your scan later this month.

Mrs R, thinking about you.

Why is pregnancy so stressful. My sensitive nipples have subsided... :/

Good morning ladies,

It's about 8:30am here and my appointment is at 10am. I'm very anxious, but trying to breathe and relax.

Knobby, I'm so happy your scan was so perfect!! That's what I need right now. I know it doesn't get me out of the woods by any means, but will at least allow me to calm down knowing it's actually growing in there.

Thank you Cutie. :hugs:

Wantabby, your prayers mean more to me then you even know. :hugs:

Thank you Mrsgoodhart. :hugs:

Thank you babyfeva. :hugs:

Good luck today Mrs. R! Don't worry if all you see is the gestational sac at this point if your dates are spot on and you are 5w2d. 5w3d is when you can usually see the yolk sac. And 5w5d-5w6d is the absolute earliest to see the heartbeat. This is what my dr told me yesterday before my scan when he was preparing me for what I would see and said a day or 2 can make a huge difference this early on.

I hope everything went well Mrs R!!! Thinking of you.

6weeks today. Instead of symptoms getting worse they are pretty much gone.

Happy 6 weeks Bug! Let's just hope our symptoms are just away for the day.

Bug and Baby, It must be the day for disappearing symptoms. I don't really feel anything today.. :/ I know my BETA was good yesterday, but today I find myself feeling normal... ughhhh..

THERE'S A BLOB IN THERE!!!!! :happydance:

Oh my gosh I'm in absolute shock!! She started with an abdominal scan and immediately saw the gestational sac which shocked me. Then we did a vaginal one and we saw the gestational sac and a yoke sac!!! She moved it around a bit and said it looked like she could possibly see a flicker of a baby, but it's still a bit too early to tell. I'm 5 weeks 2 days today but according to my gestational sac which she said could be off a tad I'm 5 weeks 6 days, because once they measure the baby when it's showing up is a better measurement of date. But I thought I was a bit ahead because I got my BFP at 9dpo. I am so excited!!!! She also said that it's high in my uterus which is good and I ovulated from my right side. I have the corpus luthem cyst on my right ovary which is good and probably causing my aches I'm getting. Now I just need this little one to stick!!!

That's awesome Mrs. R! You get to fast-forward a few days! Yay for 5w6d! That is what I am today too!

You saw a fetal pole in there right knobby? My ultrasound tech didn't mention that, but was showing me where she thought she may barely be able to see a baby. It was hard for me to see because I don't know what I'm looking for. LOL!!

Yay mrsR I knew it!!! Told you those betas were causing you unnecessary stress! I think I will avoid them in future pregnancies.

So happy for you :happydance:.

Bug baby and want - same here with the symptoms sorta. My husband made me oatmeal with apples and cinnamon last night. And I was eating it and felt fine. Then I thought, I'm a little concerned I'm still enjoying this. Lately food has been ok but after a few bites I start feeling sickly. But this morning woke up :sick:. These symptoms are just keeping us on our toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->