September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Knobby, I'm curious to know what you see. I will go at 6w5d for my first scan.

Definitely! My 6w5d scan will be next Tuesday :) I hope everything will still be okay then.

Hi ladies hope you're all well. Not checked in on here in a little while!

Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow, going for a scan to check everything is ok after abit of spotting.:shrug: I will be 5w6d so hopefully we will see something and have some good news xxx

Good luck tomorrow ella! I actually talked to my doctor a little about spotting at my appointment. I'm not spotting now, but before my last miscarriage I did. He said even though I spotted last time and miscarried, to not worry too much if it happens again, because the majority of women who experience spotting will go on and have healthy pregnancies and that about 50% of all pregnant women have some spotting.

thanks knobby! fingers crossed x

also, congrats on your scan, lovely photo! :) x:flower:

My sister didn't have insurance when she fell pregnant. She has an 8 month old daughter and a 12 year old daughter. She went in todat for her first visit. Based on her LMP she should be 16 weeks 6 days but scan shows 20 weeks 3 days!! So crazy!

I'm sure everything is ok ellahopesky. I know there are a lot of ladies who have some spotting. A friend of mine has had random spotting all throughout her pregnancy. She's 27 weeks now and had a tad more today, but the doctor said she doesn't have to worry. So hang in there. Please let us know how it goes.

Dang, fast growing baby huh babyfeva!!! :thumbup:

good luck tomorrow ella!

brown spotting for me today... that mixed with a complete lack of symptoms doesn't bode well for me. Why did I let myself get excited??

Chin up Bug. I hate that we have to be scared by everything :(

Bug, let's hope the spotting is just old blood. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry all for the weird post earlier. I was on my phone at work when I found out my sisters first ultrasound appt. I was just in shock and probably made no sense at all!

Babyfeva do you think she mistook some spotting as a period? That is a huge difference! Does she know that you are pregnant yet?

Hurray for all of the great betas and scans! Sorry for not addressing each of you individually, this thread can move rather quickly :kiss:

Babyfeva ~ Congrats to your sister, I'd be shocked for my sis too!

Bug ~ I spotted the first 10 weeks with my DS, I hated going to the bathroom for fear of what I'd see. Brown spotting is ok :hugs:

Knobby, my sisters doctor told her that postpartum bleeding can be on and off. She thought she had a period since hers aren't regular. She thought she had morning sickness at 4 weeks when in reality it was more like 7 weeks. She does know I'm pregnant and is very supportive. I just can't get over the fact that she's half ways done without even knowing it.

Good morning ladies,

Bug, brown spotting can be very normal. They say bright red blood can be a bad sign, but that isn't always true either. Keep your head up and let us know how things go. Are you going in to see your doctor?

AFM: Trying to finally relax and be excited. Part of me is scared to be excited in fear that it will all go away. I'm 5 weeks 3 days today according to my lmp and I had a loss right now and at 6 weeks. So I feel I'm still very vulnerable with what could happen. Seeing a gestational sac and yoke sac yesterday was more then I've ever had before. When I started spotting at 5 1/2 weeks there was nothing in my uterus and at 6 weeks they didn't see anything either, so I'm hoping and praying this is a wonderful sign that is little one is here to stay.

MrsR ~ All signs are pointing to this being your forever baby :hugs:

Thank you so much xoxo4angel!!! :hugs:

I love you ladies, you have been so sweet and supportive with my anxieties and worries. I really appreciate you all not judging me or thinking I'm freaking out for no reason. :wacko: I also appreciate all your prayers for this one to stick. I'm praying for all of you as well. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->