September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Do any of you know what I can replace my morning cup of coffee to keep me regular?

Do any of you know what I can replace my morning cup of coffee to keep me regular?

I think anything warm could get your peristaltic action going. Some people drink warm lemon water. I have read the effect of coffee on stimulating the intestines is the equivalent of a meal, so just eating a good breakfast works too. But if you find it is hard to go without your coffee, you can have up to 200mg of caffeine per day while pregnant (1 large cup of coffee).

Ladies - help!

Went to the loo this morning and there was blood when I wiped. Devastated!

I put in a pad and went to work but kept crying so I got sent home. I've not had any blood on the pad, but whenever I wipe there is a small amount of purplish brown blood streaked in my CM.

I've called my doctor and I'm waiting to hear back, although I know there's nothing he can do.

I could really do we some reassurance but also honesty.

First sign of blood in the tp was 7 hrs ago.

Babyfeva my scan is set up for the 26th. That just seems so far away.

Bluefish, I hope it is just normal pregnancy spotting. Have you heard back from your dr?

Good morning ladies,

bluefish, I have heard cm tinged with some color can be very normal. How far along are you again?

As far as the BDing goes, my husband and I haven't done it yet. I'm scared to be honest and with my history I think we should wait a bit longer. I'm right between the times I mc'd before and I want to get over that hump of 6 weeks 1 day because that was the longest I've gone. So I feel like I'm in a fragile state right now. It probably would be good for me and for my stress, but I'm just not ready yet.

Dr is pretty sure it's a miscarriage. They're sending me for a scan to make sure it's not ectopic after my last pregnancy.

I want to wish you ladies all the luck in the world. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. I am bowing out x

Oh bluefish, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am and I know that doesn't make a difference right now. I will pray for you that you can stay strong and you'll come out of this just fine. Please know were here for support if you need us. :hugs:

Hi,

Would it be okay to join here?

This is my rainbow baby, EDD is 13th of September.

I've had many m/c's and currently very scared but trying to stay hopeful.

x

*Bluefish, just wanted to send lots of love to you.x

Dr is pretty sure it's a miscarriage. They're sending me for a scan to make sure it's not ectopic after my last pregnancy.

I want to wish you ladies all the luck in the world. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. I am bowing out x

Oh no, did the bleeding get worse? Hoping there is still a chance that all is okay.

Welcome Tink!! :hugs: September 13th is a wonderful due date!! It's my birthday!! Hahaha!! :happydance: Do you mind if I ask about your story?? You said you've had many mc...do you mind sharing and what you have found out or are doing differently? If you're not comfortable doing that, it's completely ok. We just learn a lot from each other here. :flower:

I don't think I said, but I got my follow up ultrasound set for Wednesday the 21st at 9:15am. It is exactly 2 weeks after my 1st one. The nurse at my doctor's office said to do it in two weeks. Probably so we know I'm inbetween 7-8 weeks and that way there should be a heartbeat there. I'm both excited and nervous. Is it the 21st yet??? :haha:

Oh bluefish I'm so very sorry xxx sending you love and healing thoughts

Welcome Tink_

Bluefish, I'm praying everything is ok Hun!

Welcome Tink!

So sorry Bluefish, Hopefully it will be ok!

Hello Tink!

Nothing really exciting going on over here.. I feel weird feeling so "normal"

Ladies - help!

Went to the loo this morning and there was blood when I wiped. Devastated!

I put in a pad and went to work but kept crying so I got sent home. I've not had any blood on the pad, but whenever I wipe there is a small amount of purplish brown blood streaked in my CM.

I've called my doctor and I'm waiting to hear back, although I know there's nothing he can do.

I could really do we some reassurance but also honesty.

First sign of blood in the tp was 7 hrs ago.

I hope the blood is just old. Will be thinking of you.

Welcome Tink, so sorry for your losses. Hoping this is your rainbow baby!

Wantabby, I have been messaging mrsR all day about how "normal" I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->