September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Afternoon ladies. I got the results back from my blood work. Hcg was 1773 then 3010. My progesterone went from 10.5 to 13.3. I had my bloods drawn on Monday and Wednesday. My dr says it's good but i'm worried because they didn't double.

Mine didn't either tryinNHouston!! I went from 802 to 1250 in 62 hours. They can take up to 72 hours to double and after you reach 1200 it can take up to 96 hours to double. So don't worry!! If your doctor is happy, then you can be too!!

Thanks for the reassurance Mrs R. My 2 miscarriages just keep me worrying about every little thing.

I've had 2 also tryinNHouston. I'm panicking about every little thing and when mine didn't double I freaked out. It still bothers me, but all the ladies keep telling me I shouldn't worry about it and the nurse told me my doctor wasn't concerned either just like yours. So I guess we need to trust that. I know how hard it is though. Did you have your levels checked at all with your 2 previous pregnancies?

Afternoon ladies. I got the results back from my blood work. Hcg was 1773 then 3010. My progesterone went from 10.5 to 13.3. I had my bloods drawn on Monday and Wednesday. My dr says it's good but i'm worried because they didn't double.

I calculated your results for you and you're perfectly fine!!

Results:

2 Day change = 69.8 % increase.
2 Day change = 69.8 % increase.
Doubling time =2.6 days or 62.86 hours

They need to double every 2-3 days and you're right in that range!!! :happydance:

Now I'm back to worrying about mine. :cry:

In the first one no. It was a late miscarriage. I was 19 weeks. I had it checked in my 2nd one. I was 6 weeks and my hcg only went from 3400 to 4000 in 2 48 hours. That baby just never developed.

Don't worry about yours (coming from a worry wart..lol). Your ultrasound went well. You saw what you,were supposed to. This baby will stick!!!

I seriously hope so tryinNHouston. I just got off the phone with the nurse at my doctor's office and they said what the ultrasound tech said. They saw the gestational sac and yoke sac, but no heartbeat yet. I asked if that was normal at my point and she said yes. They want me to schedule a follow up one in two weeks so we can make sure everything is progessing right. At that point we should see a heartbeat. So I need to call the ultrasound place and get it set up. Now I can worry about that. :cry: There is never a relaxing moment I swear. :nope:

Mrs.R, I am curious to know what symptoms you are having right now? You are 3 days ahead of me and I don't think I'm having many "symptoms " I am tired , have sore boobs (more in the afternoon ) excess saliva, and occasionally crampish feelings.

wantabby, so far my symptoms have been:

Sore boobs, have to pee a lot, cramping here and there, some aches in my ovary area every now and then, spells of feeling icky, upset belly at times, tired and freaking worrying about EVERYTHING!!! So pretty much just like you. :winkwink:

I just don't have the upset tummy n no real nausea. . that's what has me worried. . I pee frequently also..

I think my upset belly is stress and anxiety related possibly. I've been so worried about every little thing and that has upset my stomach. I haven't actually thrown up...just icky stomach. I wouldn't worry about that...they say it can start to kick in around 6 weeks, but I have a friend who didn't get morning sickness until 10 weeks and another one who never got it. So I just think it depends on the person.

Everyone's pregnancy is going to be different. It's easy to worry though. No real nausea or any morning sickness for me. Haven't puked or even been over that toilet yet. Sore boobs, occasional cramp or ache and tummy/pelvic fullness. Not really all that tired. I tend to go to bed earlier but nothing like drop dead exhaustion. I have been having crazy bizarre dreams and sex dreams :rofl: definitely worries me at times that I feel like I had more symptoms last week than I do now. But everyone says they come and go. My friend said up until about week 8, she felt perfectly normal.

Sex dreams huh cutieq?? LOL!!! :haha: That's sounds interesting!! :happydance: Yay I have a full tummy/pelvis feeling too.

Sex dreams huh cutieq?? LOL!!! :haha: That's sounds interesting!! :happydance: Yay I have a full tummy/pelvis feeling too.

Yea. I never knew that was a thing, but apparently so :haha:

My body took it a bit farther than just a sex dream... during my last pregnancy I orgasmed in my sleep! It really freaked me out, I couldn't believe it. I immediately googled and it seems it happens a lot for some pregnant ladies. I hope it doesn't happen again because it isn't very comfortable when you wake up in the middle of the night and have no idea what the heck is going on.

Tryin, as Mrs R mentioned, try not to worry about numbers. Do you have an ultrasound date set up?

knobby with the dream I had, I probably would've done the same if my alarm clock hadn't gone off :rofl:

I think DH is due. He's been very patient and we have DTD a few times a week, but we were pretty active and I want to keep up as much as I can, while I can.

I'm actually trying to stay away from BD for a while. I always freak out when I have bleeding after BD in first trimester.

I guess I've been lucky, we've had it and haven't had any bleeding. I'm sure I'd freak out and we wouldn't touch each other for months if I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->