September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Welcome Tink!! :hugs: September 13th is a wonderful due date!! It's my birthday!! Hahaha!! :happydance: Do you mind if I ask about your story?? You said you've had many mc...do you mind sharing and what you have found out or are doing differently? If you're not comfortable doing that, it's completely ok. We just learn a lot from each other here. :flower:

Hey :) Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Hehe for your birthday Mrs Reineke.

My miscarriages in the past were when I was in an abusive relationship and experienced 3 relatively close together but they were never investigated because of my situation.

Fast forward to now, had been trying to conceive for 19 months when had a chemical pregnancy and then on cycle 20 have conceived and well, it's got past my AF date at least!

So really hoping for a sticky bean this time but finding myself very anxious over everything.

x

Tink, first of all I'm so glad you are not in that relationship anymore. Thank God for that!! :nope: Yes, I'm very anxious over EVERYTHING as well. More so then I need to be probably, but it's tough. I'm so glad you joined us. :hugs:

bluefish - I have no words :cry:. I am so sorry you are dealing with this :hugs:. Please feel free to hang around if you need support.

Tink - welcome and congrats! Glad you're out of your abusive relationship (I know those can be difficult to escape), and I hope this is one sticky baby :hugs:.

To the ladies not feeling symptoms - TOTALLY normal. Enjoy it while it lasts :haha:.

babyfeva - I am super jealous that your sister didn't know how far along she was. I would LOVE to just go in thinking I'm like 6 weeks and finding I'm 14 and out of first tri haha---I fantasize about it :blush:.

How is everyone feeling?

holy smokes nausea hit hard today. Everything is making me gag. I have to go to work tonight and I dont know how I am going to make it through. I am so very tired too... my mum took Iain for a while this afternoon so I could have a nap before work - I slept like a long but woke up still so very tired.

Tink- glad you are out of that relationship and well on your way to a rainbow

babyfeva- that is amazing about your sister!

:rofl: I just feel so on edge waiting for nausea but you ladies have prepared me that it's coming. Pretty exhausted today but otherwise a good, normal day.

I'm feeling pretty good. Just really sleepy and my boobs are itching like crazy. I got a little sick earlier. I guess my grasshopper isn't a fan of ranch chips ��

Tink, so happy you are no longer in that abusive relationship.

Confuzion, I too fantasize about going in for a scan and finding out I'm way into the second trimester!

Exhaustion and hunger has kicked in. Hopefully I don't get nausea, didn't have it with any of my pregnancies. But seriously, is anyone else starving? I gained 48lbs with my son! I don't want that to happen again.

I'm not too bad today. Random cramping here and there, boobs are killing me, tired, aches in groin and every morning I wake up with a bathroom type icky belly. I also feel really bloated at times.

I'm with you cutie! I told my hubby last night. I was so ready for some nausea..lol! He. replied, isn't it a little early for that? So I guess if he knows I just need to calm down. I will probably be wishing it would stop when it does start..lol!

I'm with you cutie! I told my hubby last night. I was so ready for some nausea..lol! He. replied, isn't it a little early for that? So I guess if he knows I just need to calm down. I will probably be wishing it would stop when it does start..lol!

Mine is the exact opposite. He keeps asking do you have morning sickness YET?! It's like he's waiting for it!

Thanks, Jelly. I'm glad your first day went well!

Congratulations, Knobby and Mrs R! That's wonderful news!

I'm so sorry Bluefish. FX it's nothing!!

Cutie, sexy or crazy dreams are very normal and a good sign!!! When I was pregnant with my son I dreamt that I had a pink genie that lived in my vagina and I had to keep my legs crossed or it would fly out and not grant me any wishes. As strange as it sounds, it makes total sense if you think about it. The genie was my son and the wish was for him to be healthy. I didn't want him to leave my body before he was healthy enough. Just like knobby, I actually orgasmed with a dream. The only related dream I've had so far with this pregnancy is that I was pregnant with triplets! lol!

Baby, I always took Miralax. It works like a charm, is safe, and has no taste!

Tink, welcome and congratulations. FX for your rainbow!

AFM:
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been very busy with my new babysitting job. I went for my confirmation appointment. Nothing eventful. Doctor did urge me to get my betas. So despite me saying on here that I wasn't going to, I went ahead. I'll have the results Monday. I'm a bit nervous. She did prescribe me 81mg aspirin a day. I've heard of a lot of women taking this. Anyone here taking it? Do I have the dosage right? She has a VERY thick accent and is hard to understand.
My symptoms have been through the roof! Morning sickness, sore bb, tiredness, terrible mood swings. I've never had them this early, I'm hoping that's a good sign. I actually threw up yesterday. I'm only 4 weeks, I've never had MS before 6 weeks. On the other hand I have a headache which I've never gotten while pregnant and that makes me nervous. Ahh I could go back and forth all day.
Is anyone here already showing? I know it's all bloat because the baby is too tiny but I seriously look pregnant! I'm not ready to tell people for a while but I find myself wearing hoodies, scarves, and baggie clothes. I've even had people hint towards it. I feel like it's so obvious, the only person I'm fooling is myself.

Catching up! Amazing how fast this thread moves ;) I read back through 5 or 6 pages but I'm sure I missed a bit regardless.

Bluefish- I'm so sorry. FX that it's normal first trimester bleeding and nothing more. Will say a prayer for you.

Tink- Welcome! This is an awesome group of ladies.

As for me, not much going on- no real nausea unless I go too long without eating. I am peeing like crazy, and am in bed approximately 30 seconds after my son. Boobs are a little tender- otherwise I feel pretty good. Trying to remind myself that's actually not too uncommon at 6 weeks, and it's all supposed to start soon. Also some women just have fairly symptom-free pregnancies. I did take an IC for the first time in a week and it was a nice dark line. I threw all the old ones out so I couldn't read too far into it. I've been thinking of doing my last FRER and weeks estimator the morning of the ultrasound so I can "prepare" myself if the line is light or the weeks are less than 3+....fully aware how crazy and probably stupid that idea is but I can't help it.
Five days until that ultrasound- still referring to it as an "is there something in there" ultrasound rather than dating....I just worry. I know we all do. Praying I'll see something in there with a beating heart!

MrsG, I never took mine to get the 3+ and still want to see it but I'm all out of tests. A little jealous of you!

AmbiguousHope, pink genie fairy :rofl:

I woke up very anxious this morning for some reason. The lack of symptoms gets to me but like you've all said, it's still early and some women can go symptom-less for awhile.

OMG cutie, I should send you my last weeks estimator so I can NOT take it. I swore I wouldn't after I got the 3+!
and looking at your tickers- are we really both due AND have our first ultrasound the same day??

I have a feeling my due date is gonna change. I had a spotty start to my cycle so my first day of cycle is flexible. 9/5 is my birthday so I'm hoping it stays the same! Can't wait to hear about your scan!!

Morning ladies! OMG ambiguoushope.. pink genie. . I was rolling reading that!

I am still about the same as far as symptoms go.. I did do a CP check (probably not supposed to do that) but my CP is really high & closed.. so I am happy with that. I woke up around 9 and it's 10:30 no and I'm feeling tired already..lol!

Sorry ladies - its definitely a miscarriage.

I want to wish you all the best of luck though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->