September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Oh no, bluefish!!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it feels so lonely but remember that you are NOT alone! I had two before I finally had my rainbow. It's not fair that some of us have to endure such pain in our lives but your day will come! I am here if you need to talk.

I'm so very sorry Bluefish. I wish you a speedy recovery so that you can rejoin us.

Anbigous, love your dream about the genie. Lol. Triplets!!! You never know...

In regards to aspirin, I take the same dose. It's essentially baby aspirin.

Hello ladies,

Bluefish, please know we are here to help you get through this if you need us. :hugs:

AmbiguousHope, loved your dream! Lol! Well after talking about the sex dreams I had one last night and it caused an orgasam! My DH was peacefully sleeping, but it woke me up and I was embarrassed! Lol! Then it caused cramping. Lovely! I couldn't believe it. I blame you guys for talking about it! Lol! :haha:

I take 81mg of low dose/baby aspirin once a day. I have my mild blood clotting thing so that's why. But I've heard it's great for blood flow for women regardless if you have clotting issues or not.

As for my symptoms I get cramping randomly or if I over do it, sore boobs especially as the day goes by, exhausted today, aches here and there in my pelvis and lower belly, don't feel like doing anything but laying on the couch. I'm at 5 weeks 5 days today so I'm right in between my last 2 miscarriages. :nope: feel like it might make me feel a tad better once I get over this hump. 6 weeks 1 day was the longest. That's Tuesday. Praying and praying. Then I have to be positive and patient until my follow up ultrasound on the 21st. That's going to be hard for me. I pray with everything I have that we see a heartbeat at that time. We should, I'll be 7 weeks 2 days but was measuring 4 days ahead, so if that stays the same I could be closer to 7 weeks 6 days. We'll see. For now I'm going from my lmp and sticking with the lesser of the two. Fingers crossed.

Well after talking about the sex dreams I had one last night and it caused an orgasam! My DH was peacefully sleeping, but it woke me up and I was embarrassed! Lol! Then it caused cramping. Lovely! I couldn't believe it. I blame you guys for talking about it! Lol! :haha:

:rofl: lol, you're welcome! It is so strange how that can even happen. I read that it may be due to the increased blood flow down there during pregnancy.

AmbiguousHope, loved your dream! Lol! Well after talking about the sex dreams I had one last night and it caused an orgasam! My DH was peacefully sleeping, but it woke me up and I was embarrassed! Lol! Then it caused cramping. Lovely! I couldn't believe it. I blame you guys for talking about it! Lol! :haha:

I take 81mg of low dose/baby aspirin once a day. I have my mild blood clotting thing so that's why. But I've heard it's great for blood flow for women regardless if you have clotting issues or not.

As for my symptoms I get cramping randomly or if I over do it, sore boobs especially as the day goes by, exhausted today, aches here and there in my pelvis and lower belly, don't feel like doing anything but laying on the couch. I'm at 5 weeks 5 days today so I'm right in between my last 2 miscarriages. :nope: feel like it might make me feel a tad better once I get over this hump. 6 weeks 1 day was the longest. That's Tuesday. Praying and praying. Then I have to be positive and patient until my follow up ultrasound on the 21st. That's going to be hard for me. I pray with everything I have that we see a heartbeat at that time. We should, I'll be 7 weeks 2 days but was measuring 4 days ahead, so if that stays the same I could be closer to 7 weeks 6 days. We'll see. For now I'm going from my lmp and sticking with the lesser of the two. Fingers crossed.

That. Is. Hilarious! I'm glad to know some of you ladies have had the O dreams too!

Hoping you see your LOs beautiful heartbeat! Even if you don't, that's still very early. You're almost a week ahead of me and my US is on the 20th. So I'm pretty sure we won't see ours. :( As long as it looks healthy, I'll be happy!!! I can't wait to hear what yours says!

I'm so exhausted and constantly feel hungover. I wish I could lay and do nothing.

Morning! Happy to say I've been a bit on the queasy side today- and my husband (gotta love him) pointed out how "huge and brown" my ateolas are....I guess I'm just happy for any positive signs of pregnancy, particularly when its definitely not just me imagining them, lol
Gonna sleep for a while, I work nights so maybe some of you west coast and other country mamas will be on to chat tonight :) (providing I get the time at work)

MrsG, yay for huge and brown arreolas! Lol. My DH said mine are getting bigger even though I don't notice it.

I don't know about any changes in my areolas yet but I noticed I have the super human sense of smell already. Anyone else? I was soaking in the bath with two closed doors and a flight of stairs between us and I could still smell my husband baking muffins.

BTW how do I swipe that cute sweet pea badge everyone has?

BTW how do I swipe that cute sweet pea badge everyone has?

Here you go:

https://i.imgur.com/wfZKYJk.gif
PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2269813-2015-september-sweet-peas-all-welcome-join.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/wfZKYJk.gif[/img][/url]

https://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtgyt.jpg
PHP:
[URL=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2269813-2015-september-sweet-peas-all-welcome-join.html][IMG]https://i61.tinypic.com/2rrtgyt.jpg[/IMG]
[/URL]

Hey ladies,

I've been so lazy this weekend and I've needed it. I swear I can hardly do anything and I get upset belly and some light cramping. :growlmad:
Then I have to go lay down on the couch and chill for a bit. I've felt very lazy and don't feel like I've done much of anything productive. But I'm trying to listen to my body. Anyone else have this problem? I've felt pretty icky today. Between icky belly, some cramping, a bit of nausea and just feeling blah and having no energy. I feel like I'm used to my boobs hurting already. They've been hurting since right around ovulation...so FOREVER!!! Like right now as I'm typing I have an upset belly. :sick: I haven't actually puked, but there's been a couple times I've felt like I could. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and like I've mentioned the farthest I've made it is 6 weeks 1 day. :cry: I'm praying and praying everything continues to go smoothly. So my husband and I still haven't BD'd since I found out I was pregnant. I'm too scared to do that yet. Last time we did and then like a day or 2 later I mc'd. I know it didn't cause the mc, but it still bugs me. I'd like to wait until we see a heartbeat which will hopefully be at my next ultrasound in 10 days. I'll feel better at that point I hope. My poor husband...he hasn't mentioned it though. I think he's probably worried to do that as well.

Am I overreacting?

I told my sister I was pregnant the other day because last week she told me she wanted her wedding to be late August, when I am 39w2d along (she has nothing booked yet so nothing was set in stone). I am in the wedding party. I suggested to have it before full term, 37 weeks. And was willing to be big and uncomfortable in a bridesmaid dress.

She would only move it one week up (38w2d) and the way she said it, it may still be the date she originally wanted because her friend already took time off for the wedding - they are having it at her house. It is several months away so I am sure her friend can change her vacation dates. She didn't have any good reason to not have it sooner.

I have been crying today because I am so sad that I will miss the wedding if I go into labor earlier than expected. I feel like she may not be taking this seriously because of my miscarriage past, and is almost banking on it. She was not even really excited when I told her I was pregnant. And only glanced at my ultrasound, wouldn't even really look at it when I showed her.

I am so sad. I didn't expect telling her would be such an unhappy moment.

knobby, I don't think you are over reacting. She should have been a bit more excited and understanding. I'm so sorry. That's not fair. Maybe as time goes she'll get it and realize she's being a bit ridiculous.

knobby, I don't think you are over reacting. She should have been a bit more excited and understanding. I'm so sorry. That's not fair. Maybe as time goes she'll get it and realize she's being a bit ridiculous.

She already talked about it with her fiancé and her words were that the only "compromise" they could make was to have it 1 week sooner. :/ she will be booking stuff this upcoming week so there is little chance she will change her mind.

I know I would have done anything to make sure my sister could be at my wedding but I guess the feeling is not mutual :(

I'm sorry knobby, you're sister's reaction sounds very upsetting :hugs:. You're not over-reacting at all. I hope she comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->