September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

So I called the office to ask for my results and it turns out the office closes at NOON on Friday. Why would she say she would call today with the results if the office closes at noon and she knew she might not have it back by then?! If she had said it might be Monday, at least I wouldn't have sat here waiting all day. Poor DH has asked about 10 times. He was really upset when I called and had to tell him that they closed and nobody called. At least a courtesy, "I didn't get it back today. I'll call you on Monday." would have been nice.

It probably doesn't help that she thinks I am certifiably crazy. I told her I was pregnant at 3 and a half weeks and "her test" was negative. Didn't bother me because I knew. She didn't draw blood at that point, but I didn't want to push it for fear that she would think I was nuts. I imagine that since I have now had my face in the office twice by 4 and a half weeks (to be fair it was for a uti at 3.5 weeks), she literally thinks I am crazy. This is actually funny because she has no idea I work at a psych hospital. Trust me--I don't meet admission criteria. :rofl:

Kd, my office is known for this! I got so pissed one weekend that I called their on call nurse lol! I hate that you have to wait all weekend. I've been there!

Kdmalk- oh that is beyond frustrating. Not fair at all to keep you in limbo like this :( sending you much love and positive thoughts xxx

Kdmalk: I hope you get good news. It sucks that you have to wait all weekend. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to be negative now because being wrong and going up sounds so much better that being wrong and going down.

Wantababy: I keep having the same issue with fluid. I have been having minor cramping which my ob says is my uterus stretching and not to worry. But then the liquid and i swear it is blood. None yet though. Thank heaven.

I always seems to get more "gushes" of cm after I have been cramping... Anyone else find this??

Now that you mention it Bug I had been having more cramps that day, another reason why I assumed it was blood..

My gushes don't really have any consistency. They just randomly come and freak me out lol.

We told our families today which was pretty major. We've kept all the losses a secret so I'm feeling a bit of nerves about everyone knowing but I also welcome the love and support.

That's lovely that you told everyone cutieq. The only person that knows so far is my oh but it's killing me not being able to tell anyone. Feel so rubbish and have such bad sickness that it means im constantly lying to everyone. Can't wait till I can just be honest. Starting to run out of excuses to explain my sickness. They are getting pretty far fetched now lol.

I'm with everyone on the gushing. It happens to me at least once a day, and usually after I've been a bit crampy which always causes me to have a mini breakdown. I swear my pregnancy parinoia is at an all time high lol. Wish the first tri would hurry up and finish now.

Hey ladies,

I've not really had any gushes of cm but if I remember rightly I didn't with my daughter until I was around 8 weeks I think.

Does anyone else's symptoms appear and disappear? One minute my bbs hurt the next they feel fine and the same with the nausea.

Eeek it's nerve wracking!!

Great to see so many lovely scan pics!!

And so sorry for anyone in limbo at the moment.

Mine don't really disappear but they are definitely stronger some days than others. The sickness is always there for me but some days my boobs hurt a lot less than others. Some days even wearing a bra hurts. While other days barely anything. It's strange how it can change day to day!

So my doctor called me this morning (weird on a Saturday).... Probably because of my results. My progesterone was only 3 and my beta is 20. Seeing as how I had a positive at 9dpo, I don't see a beta of 20 getting me anywhere at what was 18dpo. I was taking one progesterone pill a day (I think because I asked for it and she wanted to quit dealing with me so she gave it to me), and now she has me taking 3. I feel so stupid for not pushing for the blood test when I went in a week ago for my uti. I just assumed everything would be alright with this pregnancy and thought it wouldn't make a difference. I should have insisted. I kind of feel like this is my fault for not being firm enough.

I said the baby probably isn't going to make it and she said, "we want to give it every chance we can." Too late for that, lady. She has me back in next week for another blood draw. I'm sure it won't be good news. I don't think the progesterone will suddenly rescue the baby that has been on pause for a week. It's pretty much a done deal. Sigh. At least I have been preparing for this and I'm not totally crushed.

Hi all,
I was hoping I could join in. I got a BFP today... A very dark positive. I can post a pic tomorrow. I'm determined that this is going to be my rainbow but I'm soooo frightened. I go to the bathroom so often to check and make sure I'm not bleeding. I had an suspected ectopic 3 years ago and DH and I have never been the same.
I read most of the thread so I've read through all your fears, it's comforting to know I'm not alone.

And I'm sooo sorry KD... try not to blame yourself.

Welcome and congratulations Carebear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->