September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Knobby that's great you found the heartbeat!

Confuzion thank you for the reassurance. Good to hear I'm not the only one!

Congrats knobby!

What type if Doppler did you use if you don't mind me asking. I'm shopping around for one to start using in the next few weeks but there's so many different types! I'm so looking forward to hearing a little heartbeat :)

Congrats knobby!

What type if Doppler did you use if you don't mind me asking. I'm shopping around for one to start using in the next few weeks but there's so many different types! I'm so looking forward to hearing a little heartbeat :)

I have the sonoline C1 with the 3mHz probe. :)

Thank you! I was looking at the sonoline ones the other day! Think it was a sonoline b I was looking at. Guess I best hurry up and get one. Will need to start using it soon. 8 weeks Tuesday, woohoo!

8 weeks for me today as well! I don't think I'll be getting a doppler, but you ladies make me so excited listening to your heartbeats. I can't to hear it for the 1st time.

Hey girls,

Feeling quite worried today, I've had all day nausea for about 4 days now but today I have also had really loose stools, not diarrhea but not far off. Is this a bad sign?!
I had 3 days of horrendous diarrhea when I had a mmc years ago and fear this may be a repeat :(
I haven't had any stomach cramps just an urge to rush to the toilet!
Got my scan Tuesday so can talk to a nurse then but I am so worried.

Yazzy I haven't ever heard of the two being related. Hoping everything is ok. Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Hey girls,

Feeling quite worried today, I've had all day nausea for about 4 days now but today I have also had really loose stools, not diarrhea but not far off. Is this a bad sign?!
I had 3 days of horrendous diarrhea when I had a mmc years ago and fear this may be a repeat :(
I haven't had any stomach cramps just an urge to rush to the toilet!
Got my scan Tuesday so can talk to a nurse then but I am so worried.

Hopefully it's just a tummy bug or something Hun. I've been having loose stools every few days so far. It's like everything I manage to keep down doesn't agree with me. Hoping you feel better very soon! Try not to worry.

i haven't heard of a big correlation between then two either yazzy- i hope you feel better soon though!!!

Yazzy, I think it's pretty normal to have loose stools while pregnant but also the same with constipation.

I'm so nervous about my appointment for tomorrow.

Thank you everyone, that gives me some reassurance. I'm obviously a bit more stressed than I realised!
I guess your body has to get rid of it somehow!
Will try not to panic.

Babyfeva wishing you the best luck for a fab scan tomorrow!

Yazzy- hope u feel better soon! I know every little thing reminds you of that, it reminds me too. I worry whenever I get the tiniest of cramps. Hope you get some reassurance Tuesday!!
I have mine on Thursday. I'm sooo nervous that there will be nothing there

Good luck for tomorrow babyfeva! Looks like lots of people have appointments this week. Mines Wednesday for my scan. Scared and excited both at the same time.

Hope you feel better soon carebear! Negative days are so hard. I had a whole negative week last week. But today I've tried to pick myself up. Plus cuddles from my little lad always cheer me up. Just think a few more days and you will get to see your lo who I'm sure is fine :)

I'm so nervous about my appointment for tomorrow.

Me too!!! I am ready to know what is going on! Fx'd for good news for both of us!

Wishing us good luck! I can't help but think that with my MMC I had a good scan at 8 weeks 4 days the didn't know baby stopped growing at 9 weeks... Tomorrow is 8 weeks 4 days. Ugh will ask for a reassurance scan next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->