September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I am so so many pages behind. I'm sorry....I hope everyone is well. I need to try and get caught up at work tonight if I get a chance!

I myself spent 4 hours in the ER yesterday- had some brown spotting in the mornings and I figured brown is better tha red but Sunday morning I decided I was just going to call my OB and be done with it, and worry if they said to worry, and not worry if they said it was all fine.
Well, I happened to tell the triage nurse about a weird gas pain I had almost a week ago that lasted for like 4 hours, and that I felt really sore and tender for a couple days after, and that bought me an ER trip. The damn ER doc said he didn't want to do anything because "a reassuring ultrasound today doesn't guarantee a healthy pregnancy tomorrow" which....wtf dude....so basically I politely told him I didn't want to waste my time in coming in and would like an ultrasound.

Long story short- all is well. Cervix is closed, baby measured right on track and had a nice strong HB of 173. He said there ws a "possible" small perigestational bleed and there are "possible uterine abnormalities" that were giving the baby an "eccentric positon to the right" and that I would need to discuss with my OB- he mentioned bicornuate or septate uterus and I pretty much stopped listening as that's ridiculous. I'm on my third pregnancy and I'm fairly certain we'd have figured that out by now. I didn't really care, I was just so happy to see Parasite was OK :)

Have my first OB on Tuesday so I'll have to clarify a few things. Anddddd maybe beg for a few more ultrasounds for peace of mind.

Carebear I know it's hard when you are having a negative day. I'm getting more anxious as I have my scan tomorrow.
Also I am going on my own as I just felt better this way but now I'm wondering if it was a silly idea!

Mrs Goodhart great to hear your scan was good.

Thanks yazzy. Feeling more positive today. I just had an overall icky feeling yesterday and I had that just before I started to bleed last time. But then last night, the nausea hit again. And through this whole time, my bbs have been so sore. I really do have to try and stay positive, I do feel different this time. Best of luck to you tomorrow!

Congrats on the great scan Mrs GH. Sucks u had to make the trip to ER though. Glad everything turned out ok

Question for all: do the boobs ever stop hurting???

Carebear - With my first pregnancy resulting in my daughter...I had a mmc before, my bbs hurt a lot but it came and went from about 7 weeks then eased off after the first tri.
This time my bbs aren't as sore but again it's on and off but they have grown lol! I did read somewhere that sometimes they aren't quite as sore second time round because they did all the hard work the first time. I also fed my daughter for 17 months, whether that makes any difference!

Is anyone else having all day nausea? I'm thinking of buying some sea bands to see if that helps.

Question for all: do the boobs ever stop hurting???

Mine have not stopped hurting. Some days hurt more than others, but they have always hurt since 3-4 dpo.

I was looking forward to my ultrasound appointment tomorrow but just had to call and reschedule because of the huge blizzard coming. :/

Congrats on the good scan Mrs GH. Bet you were so pleased.

And yazzy they are great! In my pregnancy before this one I had all day nausea but not sickness. Tried the sea bands and they really helped ease it. I swear by them now.

Sorry about your scan knobby. Hopefully you will get a new appointment soon.

Mrs G, sorry that you had some spotting and and had to go to the ER! I hope you get some clarification from your OB. Did your spotting stop?

Yazzy, good luck today!!

Knobby, so sorry that you had to reschedule your appointment. Better to be safe at home then out in the blizzard

I'm really getting butterflies. Appointment in 2 hours!

I'm from the October thread but find myself here often. Good luck ladies today with your scans my thoughts and blessings are with you xx

My doctor had an emergency c-section so I am still waiting. . This is agony! Lol

Best of luck babyfeva!

Good morning ladies,

knobby, I have been thinking about getting a doppler. It's so tempting. Especially to keep me sane inbetween my doctor's appointments. Like my next appointment isn't until February 19th and I'm 8 weeks today. I see at the bottom of a lot of ladies signatures that they had mmc from now until later on and I'm terrified of that. :cry: Of you ladies who have had mmc, were there any signs, or you went in for a scan and just found out? I'm freaking myself out now.

yazzy, I'm pretty positive diarrhea has absolutely nothing to do with mc. I wouldn't worry about that at all. Probably just an upset stomach from everything going on. I actually bought sea bands over the weekend because I've had all day nausea and needed some relief. Yesterday was my first day wearing them all day and I still felt a bit icky, but not horrible. I'm wearing them again today, so we'll see how it goes. I'll let you know.

Mrsgoodhart, so sorry you had to go to the ER. That's scary. ER doctors are ridiculous. They aren't baby doctors, so they will come up with all kinds of things. I'm glad you go to your doctor here soon to get reasurrance. I'm sure all is fine and like you said, if there was something up with your uterus you'd think that would have been noticed by now.

Hello Chrissi!! You're more than welcome on this page!!

AFM: I'm all of the sudden scared about having a mmc. Like I mentioned I'm 8 weeks today and I've noticed at the bottom of some of your signatures that you've had mmc around this time and a bit later. Did you have symptoms or things going wrong or did everything seem fine and then you went in for a scan and the baby had died? I'm trying to not panic, but now I'm freaking myself out about that. :cry:

I'm back! So, I got to see baby wriggling around! Heartbeat was 185! Baby measured 8 weeks 2 days so only 2 days off. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan and will have the Panorama genetic testing and it can also tell you the gender. Now another stressful wait. Lol

I'm waiting for your update wantababy!!

Try not to worry mrs reineke, I've had two mmc and in the one yes my symptoms did fade and had spotting about a week before my 12 week scan but in the other everything was fine. I had absolutely no idea till I went in for a scan at 8 weeks. With my son my symptoms came and went and had pretty bad bleeding almost all the way through but he was born perfectly healthy. Just for me there are no sure fire symptoms that tell me things are going wrong. I'm sure everything is fine with your little one! :)

Congrats babyfeva!

Mrs R, with my MMC I had several days of brown spotting which brought me in for a scan at about 11 weeks. It showed baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. That is my next milestone but won't know anything until my next scan in 16 days!

Thank you ladies, that helps to know that you had some things happen to show things might be going down hill. I haven't had any spotting and I've felt like crap, so I'm assuming all is well. My bbs have hurt the entire time too.

babyfeva, congrats on your wonderful scan!!!!!!! That's so exciting you saw the baby moving around!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->