September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Good luck bug!

Hope everything will be ok for you Christi. Cant see tomorrow making much of a difference long as you get checked over. Hopefully it's just pregnancy spotting. I had some a few weeks back, terrified me but all was ok.

Hello ladies,

carebear, good luck with your scan on Thursday. Yes, try the Sea Bands. I think they take the edge off for sure, plus I like that they're just accupressure, so no worries with it doing anything to you or baby.

wantabby, I'm exhausted today too!!

confuzion, thank you for sharing your experience with mmc. It's scary, but like you said, I know that since we saw the hb, that's a great sign.

bug, good luck with your thyroid biopsy. Let us know how it goes.

Mrsgoodhart, I'm praying for you. Please let us know how your appointment goes.

maryanne, congrats on a great scan and appointment!!

Christi, I have heard that taking progesterone vaginally can cause spotting. So praying that's the case. Keep us updated.

Bug, good luck on your thyroid biopsy!!

Mrs G, so sorry to heat about the bleeding but hoping for the best.

Maryanne, congrats on a great scan.

Christi, I think I also heard about spotting with the vaginal suppository progesterone. Hopefully your doctor can confirm that tomorrow.

Ladies, I think I have a sinus cold or infection. Left work early and feel like crap. Im hoping the reason I don't feel pregnant is because of the cold symptoms over powering pregnancy symptoms. Do you know what i can take besides Sudafed?

I don't even know what to do or say. I will start with thank you all so, so much for the prayers, well wishes, etc. It really means a lot to me.
So- the bleeding got much, much worse about an hour after it started. I mean, like, I went to the bathroom and when I stood up it just ran down both legs and pooled at my feet. I started passing huge clots- one was nearly tennis ball sized. Two I fished out of the toilet. I swore one looked like there was tissue.
I went to the ER in the morning. HCG was 60000 and just fine. Turns out they didn't check it Sunday (when I went in for brown spotting) so I have no comparison and that frustrates me. The ultrasound showed a baby in the uterus- unbelievably, with a heartbeat! It's heartrate is 185, which is a little high but let's be honest- I'm probably more than a little dehydrated right now. Baby measured8+2, was 8+1 three days ago and I should be 8+5 today, but the size discrepancy is not super concerning right now. They measured a 6 cm x 3 cm perigestational hemorrhage, but the bleeding (at least external) seems to have stopped or at least greatly, greatly slowed. I've never bled like that in my life for any reason. Not even after my miscarriage, or the crazy period that came after it.
Now I'm on actual honest-to-goodness bed rest until further notice. My doctor wants to see me next week and we will figure out where to go from there. Right now I am trying to figure out work/FMLA/disability leave stuff, and waiting for a friend to come over with a few things. I am really, really, really hungry right now, but all I thought to bring to bed was a bottle of water and some chapstick, so I'll have to stay hungry for now. I'm honestly too scared to do much of anything but lay here.

Oh my gosh Mrsgoodhart, this is really good news!!! That has got to be terrifying, but I have heard of ladies having a spell of bad bleeding and it's all because of perigestational hemorrhage. I'm so thrilled our baby is still in there with a hb!!! :happydance: Please keep us updated and take care of yourself and rest.

babyfeva, I'm not sure what else you can take? Maybe call your doctor and ask them.

That is great news Mrs. G! What a such a scary thing to go through. Fingers crossed all this bleeding stops soon and your body heals.

Babyfeva, if you are congested saline nasal spray can help a lot and is 100% safe for pregnancy.

MrsGoodhart - this is fantastic news! :happydance: Somehow I had a feeling that this wasn't a MC for you. Yay for the great heart beat!! :happydance:
Take it easy, get a lot of rest and hopefully everything will stop very soon. It's good that you're getting checked again next week. That will put your mind at ease. At least they were able to identify the reason for your bleeding. Hope this is the last scare for you and the rest of your pregnancy is really boring and uneventful! :flower:

Thanks for the good wishes ladies. Not holding my breath of course, but I've only had little discharge in the last 3 hours and it was more like dark yellow-ish. We'll see how it goes the rest of the day, and of course I'll get checked tomorrow. My twinges have felt stronger at times though - more like a vigorous pulling/tugging, no real pain, but I try not to read anything into it. I'm taking it very easy today as much as I can. On a different note, I checked my stomach in the bathroom mirror and I think it looks bigger today (and that was before lunch too) :thumbup:

babyfeva - sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you feel better soon!

Great news Mrs.G! My sister had this with her current pregnancy. . It absorbed around 13 weeks, she was on bed rest for around 5 weeks!

Fantastic news mrs goodheart! Really hoping you feel better soon! Make sure you take care of yourself!

So happy that everything is ok MrsGH!! Take care of yourself!!

Christi I find I have a white to bright yellow all the time. hope everything will go amazing tomorrow!

So happy to log in and see this new MrsG!

Oh fabulous news mrs g!! I'm guessing that's the same as a sch?? I had two with my son- two weeks of bed rest and they reabsorbed.

Christi- glad the spotting is settling down- hopefully it is from the progesterone.

Babyfeva - sorry to hear you are feeling so awful. I would also suggest saline nose spray

Biopsy done- now an anxious weeks wait for the results- and of course I'm worrying that this procedure has somehow harmed baby bug.. Irrational I know.

Mrs G, so glad to hear that baby is ok. Get some rest sweetie.

Christi, please let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow. I'm sure all is well.

Bug, everything will be just fine. I have a good feeling about it! It didn't hurt baby at all! No worries!

I love you all. Thank you :)
Bed rest advice welcome from the mamas who've done it!

Lots of good books, netflix... A little cooler with drinks/snacks.. Friends to visit to help pass the time and a really comfy pillow!

mrsG: Good luck on bedrest. Hopefully everything will work itslf out. I am glad baby is ok.

Had my ultrasound appointment today :) Measured exactly on target again. 9w0d. We got to see the baby move a little and move its hand. Starting to look cute! :)

This isn't the best pic but its all I got (the ultrasound prints so dark so you can't see the bottom and feet of the baby good):

https://i58.tinypic.com/hwedsy.jpg

Yay Knobby! Isn't so wonderful to see baby move?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->