September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Welcome Christi! So sorry for your los. Hoping this is your rainbow baby!! Can't wait to hear good news on Thursday!

Thank you! Sorry for your losses too :flower:
And everyone's losses in this group. We all deserve a break and a rainbow baby at the end of this :flower:

2015-01-26_21.21.47.jpg

I finally figured how to crop my pic down.. here is my bean!

There was more to the bean.. this is just where she clicked the button..lol! Like I said she was a resident and did the best she could..

Congrats wantabby! It's too bad about your appointment being messed up though. Hopefully things go better Monday.

Ladies I wanted to asked you a question if that's ok ... Did you ladies get a lot of pms cramping early on ? I'm only 18dpo and with my previous pregnancy I had a lot of cramping don't know whether cause there were 2 babies at one time the reason why I got more cramping. But since my implantation which I really felt this time around I haven't had much cramping... I'm paranoid as I've had 2 miscarriages before. Just wondering as most of you are pregnant with one !!

Hope you can help me answer my question !!

Xx

Girls....now that was a nerve wracking morning but happy to say my scan showed a baby in the correct place with a heartbeat!! I am over the moon and can now breath again!

Chrissi I had some lower back ache at the start but not really any cramps.

Girls....now that was a nerve wracking morning but happy to say my scan showed a baby in the correct place with a heartbeat!! I am over the moon and can now breath again!

Chrissi I had some lower back ache at the start but not really any cramps.

Oh you went into a scan so early now I'm tempted. This is exciting. So happy to hear that no cramping this early on osnt such a bad sign. I've been feeling off today. I just wanna crawl back into bed and sleep zzzzz. Also want to fast forward 3 weeks to my 1st scan. I plan on going on in when I'm 8 weeks to be sure there's something there and by that point we should see.

Arghhhhh it's a walk in and on the NHS so I can go anytime given my history !!

Did they give you a picture ?

Xx

Congrats wantabby and yazzy on your great scans! So pleased for you both.

My scan tomorrow. Bit of a nervous wreck. Although 8 weeks today so that's something to be happy about. Gotta just be greatful for each milestone I get past.

Congrats wantabby and yazzy on your great scans! So pleased for you both.

My scan tomorrow. Bit of a nervous wreck. Although 8 weeks today so that's something to be happy about. Gotta just be greatful for each milestone I get past.

Thinking of you. You really deserve this. Sending you lots of love and prayers xx

Thanks Hun! I appreciate it!

And I just read your post about the cramps. I wouldn't worry too much. All my pregnancies have been different. Some times I've had terrible cramps, this pregnacy I've had awful ones. Some pregnancies though including with my multiples I had very little. With my son I had hardly any. Sure your little one is perfectly fine :)

Chrissi - I had to go in for a scan this week because I had a ruptured ectopic in October. They have to make sure it didn't happen again.

Maryanne good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Congrats on your scan yazzy!

Chrissi, yes I did have some cramping early on. I wouldn't worry if you don't have much or any. If you got a BFP then your baby implanted. :thumbup:

Thanks Hun! I appreciate it!

And I just read your post about the cramps. I wouldn't worry too much. All my pregnancies have been different. Some times I've had terrible cramps, this pregnacy I've had awful ones. Some pregnancies though including with my multiples I had very little. With my son I had hardly any. Sure your little one is perfectly fine :)

Good luck tomorrow honey. I'm going to in 3 weeks hopefully with my hubby. Hurry up 3 weeks lolxx

Yazzy, yay for your scan and heartbeat!!

Chrissi, I don't think I had much cramping but more pressure, stretching, and bloating.

Maryanne, good luck on your scan tomorrow!

Not a great picture but cool to see the difference between 3 weeks.

Attachments

• 1422372491545491367453.jpg
    1422372491545491367453.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 18
Yazzy and wantabby - great scans!!! :happydance:
Congrats to both!! :happydance:

Babyfeva - did you have a scan as well? If so, congrats, it looks great!! :happydance:

So happy for all the girls in this group who are getting past each milestone!

I think I'm freaking out about my Thursday appointment. I'm even having stressful dreams - though not pregnancy related :wacko:
We shall see. I have my weekly acupuncture appointment later today. My acupuncturist always does a great job reassuring me and supporting me emotionally (I started seeing them after my loss), so I'm looking forward to going again today!

Good morning ladies!

watabby, beautiful bean picture!!

Chrissi, I would not worry about not having any cramping. It's normal to not have any and normal to have some. I've been having REALLY weird dreams as well. Like, really weird!! LOL!!

yazzy, beautiful scan!! Yay!!

maryanne, good luck with your scan tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be wonderful!!

babyfeva, isn't it amazing the difference 3 weeks makes!? It's amazing!!

AFM: I bought Sea Bands that you wear on your wrists that apply accupressure to certain points on your wrists to help with nausea and I thought there was no way they would do a thing, but decided to try them because I've felt pretty crappy at times and unless it's psychological, I think they help!! :happydance: They're not medicated or anything, just accupressure wrist bands. So I've been wearing them the past few days. I still have moments of not feeling great, but I think they take the edge off. Any of you ladies who are struggling with ms I highly recommend them!!

Yazzy and wantabby - great scans!!! :happydance:
Congrats to both!! :happydance:

Babyfeva - did you have a scan as well? If so, congrats, it looks great!! :happydance:

So happy for all the girls in this group who are getting past each milestone!

I think I'm freaking out about my Thursday appointment. I'm even having stressful dreams - though not pregnancy related :wacko:
We shall see. I have my weekly acupuncture appointment later today. My acupuncturist always does a great job reassuring me and supporting me emotionally (I started seeing them after my loss), so I'm looking forward to going again today!

I had a scan yesterday. Wishing you a great appointment on Thursday!

Congrats on the great scans wantabby, yazzy and babyfeva!! That's great! GL maryanne for your upcoming one!! Mine is on Thursday :) soooo excited and nervous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->