September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

My 2nd draw is Wednesday and they close Thursday so I'm preparing myself for a wait.

Babyfeva, I would think the lines are as dark as they would get maybe?

You got in quick Cutie...that's great!! Let us know what your numbers come back as.

I feel you girls! Being pregnant is so darn stressful!! So, I have a darn UTI!! Ugh, I hate having to take antibiotics. I was really going to try and not take any meds during this pregnancy but what can I do... I will take my second betas on Wednesday and won't get both results until next Monday at my confirmation of pregnancy appointment! I'm going to go and get a FRER later today so I can compare it. I have no idea why my IC isn't getting darker... Stressing me out!

Mrs. Reineke- best of luck for your appt on Wednesday and hopefully the nurse is in soon! Sucks to wait and wait.

Confuzion-I hope your appointment went well today, let us know!

I'm at work for the first time since I found out. I though I would at least be too busy to worry but it is constantly in the back of my head. I have having some serious cramping- so scared. It's 12:40 and I'm on my first break of the day (started at 7), so tired and trying my best to put my own thoughts and fears away to concentrate on my pt.

Bug, maybe you need to drink some water to help with the cramping. I hope all is ok. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you feel after work.

First day back for me too bug. Can't help but sit here and think what could be going on in my tummy. I've had some pressure myself. Cramps are normal as long as they don't get too bad.

Thank God you guys are back to work after finding out and feeling the same way I am!! :thumbup: I have had some cramping today too and it freaks me out. No spotting or anything and I was out of pregnancy test, so on my lunch I ran and got a box with 2 frer tests and a box with 2 clear blue digital weeks estimator ones. So silly because that cost $30!! But I came back to work and took one of the frer ones and both my lines were the same color again, so that's good. Thank God it wasn't lighter due to having some cramping today because I'd lose it. My internet service for my cell phone is being weird, so I can't email my test pics to post them. So I might have to wait until tonight. Honestly this being pregnant thing is extremely stressful and scary. Especially with ladies like us that have had a loss or multiple losses. It makes it really hard. I'm glad we all have eachother to lean on. :hugs:

Mrs. Reineke-thank goodness for POAS. Somehow it feels reassuring right? I'm going out to get some FRER's soon because these darn IC's are stressing me out!

You should babyfeva. I've never taken the IC's before, but you ladies seem to not care much for them. So I am going to post my last 3 test pics. The ones before were lighter so I didn't add them. Hopefully they'll show up for you guys!

You should babyfeva. I've never taken the IC's before, but you ladies seem to not care much for them. So I am going to post my last 3 test pics. The ones before were lighter so I didn't add them. Hopefully they'll show up for you guys!

Hmmm...didn't work...let me try again...

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful lines, Mrs R!!

I got my second beta results back- 166 (up from 30)! My OB asked that I call in tomorrow and schedule a dating ultrasound for the week of January 12. I'll be between 6 and 7 weeks then. Nervous, because my angel baby died before that point- BUT I'm trying my best to be positive, especially with these results and the fact that my progesterone was more than adequate.
I also found a nice doubling calculator... https://perinatology.com/calculators/betahCG.htm
According to this, I have a 29 hour doubling time, which I am totally okay with!
2 Day change = 212.8 % increase.
3 Day change = 453.3 % increase.
Doubling time =1.2 days or 29.17 hours

That's so awesome! Don't worry about this little bean with those numbers :)

Thanks for the calculator. I'm hoping I get mine back tomorrow.

That's fantastic Mrsgoodhart and thank you!! Just out of curiosity, did they tell you what your progesterone level was at?

Are any one else's boobs absolutely killing them? Mine are pretty sore, but when I take my bra off at night it's KILLER!!

Yes ma'am! my progesterone was 24.8, which I am very happy with.

My boobs have been intermittently sore. I remember them being a lot more sore last time, but not quite this early, I don't think. Bring it on though! Tender boobs, sore nips! I'm about to cherish every bit of it.

My nips are pretty tender. My boobs are the worst when I first wake up. A nice reminder every morning that I'm pregnant but they're pretty good during the day unless i touch them or bounce for some reason. Today they hurt when I moved my hands under the faucet to wash them

Mrs. R-great line progression!!

Mrs. Goodhart-wonderful increase in betas!

I'll be waiting for beta results from cutie and confuzion and of course mine. :)

Been away all day sorry ladies popped in before for a quick update on my journal, had dinner (which I struggled to eat!), then napped for like a million hours! Haha def pregnant :). The sides of my boobs are sore but they're not that bad.

MrsR - AWESOME tests :happydance:

mrsgoodheart - wow 29 hours?! Maybe it really is twins! :happydance:

I will get my first beta progesterone result tomorrow, have another draw on Weds, and then another Friday. Beta anxiety is gonna drive me NUTS :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->