September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

hi ladies, can i join please?
we had a mc at 5 weeks last month, now preg again and due 4th sept 2015 xxx

Welcome Ella! Nothing but rainbow babies in here. You're in good company!

Bug - could be the case but still doesn't seem like much of a progression with FRER. At least when compared to the cheap test (since when are their test lines darker than FRER? Lol it's definitely different haven't seen that happen to anyone except early on when they're first getting positives.) I was worrying anyway. But the 2-3 put my mind at ease a bit. Right on track for 15 DPO. Tomorrow is betas and I'm out of FRERs and not buying any more!

Welcome Ella and congrats!

Of course I hopped up and used my digi. Still 1-2 for me, but pregnant is pregnant :happydance:

Officially out of test now.

:happydance:

Yeah I honestly thought I was too early for a 2-3. But think this one was an early implanter. My earliest ever BFP. I mean I've known for like 6 days and I still have 2 days to go to hit 4 weeks (by LMP) :haha:.

ok now i want a digi... DH would kill me lol

Welcome Ellahopesky!

Sigh. I am no match for peer pressure. Peed on a couple more things, gonna take a shower and check line progression after I get out so I can agonize some more. I wish I had just let it go with the lovely FRER I got yesterday but a dollar store cheapie this morning didn't show a lot of darkening. I don't know why I do this to myself....I thought "a line is a line" right???

I'm sorry for making you guys want to pee on more sticks! lol I'm such a bad influence.

Mrs.good - a line IS a line. And my tests have been mostly inconsistent but overall trend is up so trying not to stress it. And your tests are definitely also trending up so try and relax :hugs:.

Welcome Ella-sorry for your loss. Congrats on your BFP! You will love our group.

I'm cracking up about all this POAS! I now want a damn DIGI!

Confuzion-weird about the FRER-must be a fluke because your IC and DIGI are awesome. I can't believe you got a 2-3 already!! Maybe twins??...

Mrs-I'm so sorry about you not being able to take your second betas. You would think the OB/GYN would be on top of it and more sensitive. So stressful to be waiting. I can't wait for you to take it tomorrow and have some wonderful results.

Thanks ladies :) I knew you wouldn't think I was crazy for being upset over that.Did my second set of betas today- and got back my first results. Progesterone was 24.something, and hcg was 30. The nurse seemed to think it was "low but early", I'm thinking she maybe didn't know I was only barely 11 DPO because I'm ok with 30! I may have results for this morning's beta by tonight, but definitely tomorrow. Anyone know of a good doubling calculator?

Mrs. yay for getting your first results. I'm not good at figuring out doubling times, sorry. I bet your next results are going to maybe even triple!

I just called my doctors office and I'm going in for my first bloods today and to make sure I don't have a UTI. I'm super super nervous! I will have my second bloods taken in 2 days. The only bummer is that the doctors and nurse practitioners are out of the office until Jan 5! They also booked me for my first prenatal appointment on Jan 5 at 10 am PST! Aaaah

I'm glad you got your numbers back! Good luck with yours babyfeva. I just left my bloods appointment and I go back on Wednesday for doubling.

I don't know of any doubling calculators. I giggled at your "she doesn't know I'm 11dpo" I think we know more than them sometimes.

I hope I can get my first numbers back tomorrow.

Good morning ladies,

I'm sorry your think you have a UTI babyfeva, hoping it either goes away or you get it taken care of.

Bug, that's so fun your test line is darker than your control line!!!

Mrsgoodhart, I totally understand how you feel with your blood draw issue. I have to call me doctor this morning to get mine set up and I also want to see if they can get me in before January 26th (my 1st appointment) because that will put me right at 8 weeks and I've never made it that far before (5 1/2 & 6 weeks). I'm panicking that they won't be able to, but I'm also trying to tell myself it won't change the outcome.

Cutie, yay for your beautiful line!! I'm all out of tests and my husband would kill me if I got more. LOL!!

Confuzion, maybe it's twins!!!

Welcome ellahopesky!! I'm so sorry for your loss, but we all know what it's like, lots of us multiple times.

Speaking of peeing a lot, I have to pee CONSTANTLY!!

Well, I'm off to call my doctor to get my HCG draws set up and see if they can get me in sooner that January 26th. Fingers crossed.

Mrs. Reineke- hopefully they can get you in before Jan 26! Let us know when you have your hcg's checked!

Cutie-can't wait to see your results!

Som, I'm going crazy. I just took another IC and it's just as dark as 3 days ago!! What does that mean??!

Thank you babyfeva...so I just called my doctor to get the HCG draws set up and see if I can get in before January 26th and I got their answering service!!! The gal said her nurse would be in sometime today, she just wasn't sure when??? The receptionist had told me on Christmas Eve to call today so I could get my HCG stuff set up. :dohh: Now I have to wait which I already have been doing since Christmas Eve!! I'm trying to be rational and tell myself that if I can't get it set up until tomorrow it's not going to make a difference what so ever. Especially with me only being at 4 weeks today. My first 2 pregnancies I would have just found out I'm pregnant and my lines on those test were faint at this point and my line yesterday was just as dark as the control line. So I would hope that means my HCG levels are doing better this time around. I'll have to post my test pics for you ladies. I need to just breathe and relax, I'm having horrible anxiety. :cry: Cutie is right, I'm a Virgo too and we worry about EVERYTHING!!!! Now that we're pregnant it kicks that into HIGH GEAR, then add having multiple mcs on top of that. WATCH OUT!! LOL!! :haha: Just breathe, just breathe. :wacko: I go in on Wednesday for my follow up on my blood clotting test results to see if I'll need to take Lovenox injections. Pretty nervous for that, but I'll do what I have to do. Maybe the baby aspirin will be enough since my test just came back slightly abnormal, we'll see.

Why can't this all be easier!!! Sounds like we'll all have some sort of answers or progress this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->