September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Babyfeva, we haven't Dtd since around 5 weeks. I want to badly but DH is too afraid :(

Glad you found the heartbeat!

I'm having a low mental today and wondering if my lack of symptoms is a bad sign. I'm really only having occasional nausea, random pelvic pain (not a lot) and headaches. Boob pain is consistent though.

Either I'm having an insanely easy 1st trimester or things aren't going well :(

Cutie, I'm wondering since you and I are in our 9th week our symptoms are fading...?

Babyfeva - that's great news that you found the heartbeat :happydance:
I don't think I could take the stress of not finding the hb, so I think I'm going to wait until my next scan at around 10 weeks and if all is still good, think about buying a doppler then.

Dtd - we haven't since I got my BFP. It didn't help that I had spotting on weeks 4&5 and then again this past week. Hubby wants to, but is being patient. I'm too scared due to spotting and my doctor kept telling me 'no intercourse' during the first few weeks. After we found the hb this second time, he's been much more relaxed and laid back, but I'm still scared. We may try if I go another several days without spotting, or we may leave it until the end of the trimester, depending on how I'm feeling :wacko:

Re fading symptoms - I'm only on week 8 and they've faded the past 2 days. Then again, they were never super strong to begin with. They always seem to come and go for me. My boobs were super sore from the end of week 5 'till beginning of week 7, when they were growing DAILY, but they've only been mildly sore since, mostly when I feel them. I think it's because they're only growing a little bit right now. My nausea comes and goes, but it's always mild. But today I did have a pretty strong bout in the car for about 5 minutes. Then I burped (sorry TMI) and was instantly better :haha: Then, some days I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, while other days I don't need to. The past two days I've felt mildly faint a couple times for just a few seconds, which I never had before. And so on...I try not to think much of my symptoms and not to take it as a negative if I don't get much for a day or two. I'm trying to think all is good and when I do get scared I try repeating to myself 'this baby is coming home' about 10 times. That seems to do the trick :winkwink:
'Course I know I'm not out of the woods yet by any means, but at least I've hit a couple milestones this time that I never hit with my last (blighted ovum) pregnancy when we never even saw a baby, so at least I'm happy about that.

DH and I haven't dtd since pretty much conseption. :( I want to but DH never does.

I have my scan tomorrow. So terrified there won't be anything. There is no reason to feel this way. Hopefully good news tomorrow.

Thankfully my cold is getting better.

Karen
Glad you're feeling better. Fingers and toes are crossed for you tomorrow!!!

Christi,
I think it's pretty normal to have symptoms come and go. I know I feel mine worse when I'm low on sleep.

AFM
I'm 8 weeks today and i started taking Diclegis tonight. Anyone familiar? I'm a bit nervous about any new drugs while pregnant but I'm not sure what else to do. I can't function how things are going.

we haven't dtd since my bfp either- too scared!

Good luck tomorrow Karen- can't wait to see that little one!

My symptoms faded a bit last week- but today the nausea is back in a major way...

ambiguous- i have been on it since 6 weeks it is the only way I can do my job (too many unpleasant smells lol), here in Canada it is pretty much the only thing prescribed for pregnancy nausea and has been for years.

Karen - good luck for tomorrow! I think we all think the same things. First scan - will there be anything? Subsequent scans - has baby grown and will there still be a heart beat? It's a tough waiting game. Hopefully all will be ok and you can breathe a sigh of relief tomorrow :flower:

Re nausea medication - sorry, not familiar with any prescription drugs :blush: My nausea has been pretty mild anyway for me to need to take anything, but I'm also on 'pregnancy' herbs ever since my BFP, and some of those are supposed to help with nausea. Maybe this explains why I haven't felt worse this whole time.

babyfeva - so awesome you found the hb!

karen - glad you're feeling better!

ambiguous - don't know much about diclegis but from bits I've read on it before it's supposed to be fairly safe? I wouldn't worry. Hope it makes you feel better!

My symptoms are definitely yo-yoing. I was having a really rough time for a while and while I'm still struggling with food a bit, I feel like the nauseated feeling has been a lot milder the past couple of days to the point where I forget I'm supposed to feel gross. I really wouldn't worry cutie!

My symptoms come and go as well. The only constant is sore bbs, cm and exhaustion. The nausea isn't constant and even yesterday I felt great after I had a 2 hour nap.
I got prescribed dicletin (or diclegis... different name here but same thing). I haven't needed it yet but I have a friend who takes it to function and she's on her second. Totally safe. I noticed there's even a pic of a pregnant woman on it lol!!
Today I get the measurements from my scan and heartbeat. I can't wait!! My appointment isn't until 4 EST

Hey ladies! I have an appointment today at 12 for another scan. I am getting nervous! I just hope everything is ok! I am starting to have constipation. . (First time ever) it's so aggravating! Symptoms are mild as usual.. boobs are my only constant symptom.. We dtd last night.. I was nervous but no bleeding or cramps so I guess it was successful. .lol! I was too nervous to enjoy, and I made dh finish outside (tmi sorry) I have heard some will thin your cervix which will be nice at 38 weeks, but not now..lol

I'm dying for sex and to feel less like a broken object lol. DH wants to wait, so we will.

Feeling a lot better and way more positive today. I know all pregnancies and symptoms are different but sometimes I let my head get the best of me. Anyone else gave scans or visits this week? Good luck wantabby!

Babyfeva, we haven't Dtd since around 5 weeks. I want to badly but DH is too afraid :(

Glad you found the heartbeat!

I'm having a low mental today and wondering if my lack of symptoms is a bad sign. I'm really only having occasional nausea, random pelvic pain (not a lot) and headaches. Boob pain is consistent though.

Either I'm having an insanely easy 1st trimester or things aren't going well :(

I think you guys should dtd when you feel comfortable. we did last night and of course I was super nervous but definitely enjoyed it. ;) I'm also glad you're feeling positive today. I think we will all have our days of ups and downs but it's nice we're all here to support one another.

Wantabby and karenh- good luck to you both today! Can't wait to hear about your scans!

Carebear - good luck with getting your results from last week's scan. The important thing is that they already found a baby and a hb :thumbup:

I have to admit, I'm slightly jealous that all of you seem to have constantly sore boobs. Not that I enjoy the feeling :haha: but I'd like to have ONE constant symptom. Like I said before, mine were constantly sore between weeks 5 and 7 (and during that time, they were literally growing bigger every day) and from then on, sometimes they're tender to the touch and sometimes they just feel heavy, but only hurt every now and then, I presume when they grow (which is in little spurts nowadays). But since baby was still doing fine 4 days ago, I'm not going to read anything into it :winkwink: Just patiently waiting for my next appointment in about 10 days time and hoping for the best, as always. That being said, I am having mild nausea as I'm typing this, and I had a weird ligament pain in bed at night - at least that's something :haha:

Babyfeva - that's great news that you found the heartbeat :happydance:
I don't think I could take the stress of not finding the hb, so I think I'm going to wait until my next scan at around 10 weeks and if all is still good, think about buying a doppler then.

Dtd - we haven't since I got my BFP. It didn't help that I had spotting on weeks 4&5 and then again this past week. Hubby wants to, but is being patient. I'm too scared due to spotting and my doctor kept telling me 'no intercourse' during the first few weeks. After we found the hb this second time, he's been much more relaxed and laid back, but I'm still scared. We may try if I go another several days without spotting, or we may leave it until the end of the trimester, depending on how I'm feeling :wacko:

Re fading symptoms - I'm only on week 8 and they've faded the past 2 days. Then again, they were never super strong to begin with. They always seem to come and go for me. My boobs were super sore from the end of week 5 'till beginning of week 7, when they were growing DAILY, but they've only been mildly sore since, mostly when I feel them. I think it's because they're only growing a little bit right now. My nausea comes and goes, but it's always mild. But today I did have a pretty strong bout in the car for about 5 minutes. Then I burped (sorry TMI) and was instantly better :haha: Then, some days I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, while other days I don't need to. The past two days I've felt mildly faint a couple times for just a few seconds, which I never had before. And so on...I try not to think much of my symptoms and not to take it as a negative if I don't get much for a day or two. I'm trying to think all is good and when I do get scared I try repeating to myself 'this baby is coming home' about 10 times. That seems to do the trick :winkwink:
'Course I know I'm not out of the woods yet by any means, but at least I've hit a couple milestones this time that I never hit with my last (blighted ovum) pregnancy when we never even saw a baby, so at least I'm happy about that.

Thank you so much for the reassurance regarding symptoms fading. It's just so hard focusing on how I feel on a daily basis. I know that I can't control what's going to happen but I think it's just comes natural to us as women. Btw, congrats on the milestones!

DH and I haven't dtd since pretty much conseption. :( I want to but DH never does.

I have my scan tomorrow. So terrified there won't be anything. There is no reason to feel this way. Hopefully good news tomorrow.

Thankfully my cold is getting better.

How exciting for your scan today! Can't wait for an update!! Also, glad that you're feeling better.

My symptoms come and go as well. The only constant is sore bbs, cm and exhaustion. The nausea isn't constant and even yesterday I felt great after I had a 2 hour nap.
I got prescribed dicletin (or diclegis... different name here but same thing). I haven't needed it yet but I have a friend who takes it to function and she's on her second. Totally safe. I noticed there's even a pic of a pregnant woman on it lol!!
Today I get the measurements from my scan and heartbeat. I can't wait!! My appointment isn't until 4 EST

Can't wait to hear about the measurements and updates.

Hey ladies! I have an appointment today at 12 for another scan. I am getting nervous! I just hope everything is ok! I am starting to have constipation. . (First time ever) it's so aggravating! Symptoms are mild as usual.. boobs are my only constant symptom.. We dtd last night.. I was nervous but no bleeding or cramps so I guess it was successful. .lol! I was too nervous to enjoy, and I made dh finish outside (tmi sorry) I have heard some will thin your cervix which will be nice at 38 weeks, but not now..lol

Best of luck today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->