September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

babyfeva yay for finding the heartbeat!!!

wantabby good luck today! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Thank you Ladies for the well wishes!! I had a nerve racking time (of course) They wouldn't let my husband in.. :( it was in the radiology department and they are strict with the rules.. so I was asking the lady 100 questions that she can't really answer.. I did get out of her the Heart beat > 178 < and the due date &#12299;09/07/2015&#12298; so that makes me 9 weeks today!! Woop!! So I was bumped up 3 days.. I am happy, and just going to consider myself blessed to not be super sick.. Here is today's pic.. Hubby got to sneak in for about 20 seconds.. My next appointment will be February 17th.

2015-02-02_14.25.41.jpg

Great news wantabby!! Congrats!! :happydance:
Bummer that they wouldn't let your hubby in, but good that he was able to sneak in!

Congrats wantabby!!! That's great!!

My doc office was closed due to weather... would have been nice to know before we got there!! No measurements for me. Guess I will call early tomorrow!

My doc office was closed due to weather... would have been nice to know before we got there!! No measurements for me. Guess I will call early tomorrow!

Ugh - what a bummer! :nope:
Hope you get to find out tomorrow.

Thank you Ladies for the well wishes!! I had a nerve racking time (of course) They wouldn't let my husband in.. :( it was in the radiology department and they are strict with the rules.. so I was asking the lady 100 questions that she can't really answer.. I did get out of her the Heart beat > 178 < and the due date &#12299;09/07/2015&#12298; so that makes me 9 weeks today!! Woop!! So I was bumped up 3 days.. I am happy, and just going to consider myself blessed to not be super sick.. Here is today's pic.. Hubby got to sneak in for about 20 seconds.. My next appointment will be February 17th.

View attachment 841571

Wonderful scan! Sorry DH couldn't be in there the whole time.

Oh, how frustrating! I'm sure you get some answers tomorrow.

Carebear: What a bummer that they were closed. I hope you get the info tomorrow.

Wantababy: how weird that dh couldn’t go in with you. So glad everything is looking good!

Babyfeva: I use essential oils. You have to be careful about what you use when pregnant, and how you use it. I use DoTerra. Feel free to ask questions.

AFM: About to head for my ultrasound. Thanks for all your well wishes!

Congrats wantabby! Lovely scan!

Good luck karen! Hope all goes well!

Hoping you get your results soon carebear! Know the waiting is a killer!

Karen, I'm wondering which oils to stay away from? I've only tried Breathe, Thieves, and Lavender. Just tried them last night. I hope they are safe.

I also use doterra. Most are safe during pregnancy and I'd think if you were using them sparingly, it'd be ok. Right now I'm only using Deep Blue, but DH diffuses some others in the house for anxiety.

awww cute little one wantabby!!!

hope everything went well karen!

How adorable wantabby!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Carebear, sorry about your scan. Hopefully they'll give you top priority. It's pretty rude that they didn't call you first.

Karen, can't wait to hear how your appointment went!

As for essential oils, I was going to ask the same question. I just bought a starter kit and I admit I was too nervous to do anything with them.

AFM, I'm on day 2 of the Diclegis. I can't believe how much better I felt just in one dose. The only problem was it made me SUPER drowsy for most of the next morning and I could feel it wearing off at the end of the day.

Measuring exactly 7 weeks 4 days. Heartbeat 152

Attachments

• IMAG1191.jpg
    IMAG1191.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
Awesome news Karen!!! Congratulations! !

Anyone getting a bump?? I am all bloat..lol!2015-02-02_21.25.37.jpg

Yay for the great scan Karen! :happydance:

Wantabby - love your little bump! :flower: My lower tummy is swollen and getting rounder, but since my upper tummy is still flat, I can't say I'm exactly showing yet. I mean, I can see the difference, but if someone didn't know I'm pregnant, I doubt they'd notice anything. I'm also quite tiny (5'2" and 107lbs. - well, 109 lbs. according to my latest OB visit :haha:) and they say petite women sometimes take longer to show. We shall see.

Hello ladies!!! I just got caught up on everything going on! First of all I tried my Doppler again this evening (4th try) and in about 5ish minutes I found the heartbeat for the first time!!!!!!!! It was unmistakable and I started crying!!! LOL!!! So amazing!!! So happy I got it!! It was hard to stay on, but it was approx. 170bpm. :happydance:

babyfeva, so happy you found the hb!!! It's awesome, isn't it!!!

karenh, beautiful scan!!! :happydance:

wantabby, beautiful scan!!! :happydance:

AmbiguousHope, I haven't heard of Diclegis. So I can't give you any info on it.

My DH and I didn't have sex until I was about 8 weeks and then we did it one more time since then. I was terrified both times, but no spotting, thank God!!

As far as symptoms go, mine vary too. My bbs have been sore the whole time, not quite as bad the past week or so though, but still tender. I have nausea pretty much every other day it seems like and I'm always tired. So my symptoms come and go as well with the constant ones being sore bbs, tired and increased cm.

Congrats, Karen! What a beautiful scan!!!

Wantabby,
Lovely bump!!! Mine isn't as cute as yours but here it is. I took this 4 days ago.:blush: Pardon my attire, I didn't leave the house that day. I'm all bloat too!

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_125810280.jpg
    IMG_20150127_125810280.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe