September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Thanks ladies! Just got home from night shift.. Headed to bed, then scan is at 3:30.

Quick update. We loved the midwife and practice so things went well on that end.

I did get a scan surprisingly. Baby and flickering heartbeat were bouncing around. Baby is measuring 8w4d but the nurse told us not to worry about that, it can vary by a week. So glad everything is progressing beautifully!

Quick update. We loved the midwife and practice so things went well on that end.

I did get a scan surprisingly. Baby and flickering heartbeat were bouncing around. Baby is measuring 8w4d but the nurse told us not to worry about that, it can vary by a week. So glad everything is progressing beautifully!

Great news!! :happydance:
My baby measured 7w5d by my doctor's dating system (7w6d by some other dating systems) last week when I was supposed to be 8w2d. But my OB wasn't concerned AT ALL. He specifically told me measuring isn't THAT precise when you are dealing with mm, and that, if he had positioned the probe a little to the left or a little to the right, it could have given us an extra mm or two. And at this stage, 1mm equals 1 day, so, unless the discrepancy is really big, they aren't concerned. Great news that you got to see the heartbeat and that you saw movement :happydance: My baby must have been sleeping last week, but maybe we'll be luckier at next week's scan and will get to see him/her wiggle :winkwink:

Carebare, that has got to be so annoying not knowing what they're seeing on the ultrasound and if everything is ok until you talk to you doctor. :growlmad:

Mrsgoodhart, wow!! I can't believe that you lost a twin!! I'm so sorry to hear that, but thank goodness your other baby is doing great!! :hugs:

Karenh, I lost about 5lbs in the first couple weeks, now I'm down 2lbs. No weight gain yet here either.

Cutie, I'm so glad your appointment went well!!! :happydance:

Happy for you cutie!! That's great you like your midwife and got to see your LO!!

Carebare, that has got to be so annoying not knowing what they're seeing on the ultrasound and if everything is ok until you talk to you doctor. :growlmad:

Mrsgoodhart, wow!! I can't believe that you lost a twin!! I'm so sorry to hear that, but thank goodness your other baby is doing great!! :hugs:

Karenh, I lost about 5lbs in the first couple weeks, now I'm down 2lbs. No weight gain yet here either.

Cutie, I'm so glad your appointment went well!!! :happydance:

Super annoying but its a liability thing I guess. The technicians aren't doctors. She did tell me that if it was an emergency that she would have suggested I see my doctor right away... so at least that's a bit of comfort knowing something wasn't wrong I guess

I can't believe that I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow. Feels so surreal.

I was just thinking the same that I will be 10 weeks next week. It's madness. Still doesn't feel real. My midwife dropped over some books about home birthing and it suddenly just all hit me and had to stop for a little cry lol. Good luck with your appointment!

Good luck bug!

And congrats cutieq and Christi!

Hi.ladies, may I join you please? Right now I'm due September 1st but I could be due end of September. I'm not 100% sure on how far I am because my body had yet to be back to normal after having my stillborn daughter 5 months ago.

Congratulations to everyone on their bfp.

Welcome and congrats. So very sorry to hear about your daughter :( Have you seen a doctor yet? They should be able to help you with your dating and due date I would think.

I hope that wasn't a dumb question.

Thank you. I see my doctor yesterday and she said I need a dating scan in the next couple of weeks. I think she was equally as confused as I am

Gotcha. Well you've got a little one in there either way :hugs:

Welcome 28329!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. :hugs: Congrats on being pregnant again!!! :happydance:

carebear, at least you know if they want you to see the doctor it's a bad sign. So that's comforting.

maryanne, I'll be 10 weeks on Monday, so crazy huh??!!

Welcome 28329! :flower:
Very sorry to hear about your loss - can't imagine how hard it is to have a stillborn...
Let us know how your dating scan goes! All the best for this pregnancy!

28329~~ Hey girl!! I can't believe we have finally made it into a pregnancy group together! Lol!! So sorry about your daughter.. Praying this will be a happy and healthy 9 months for you, with a lo in your arms at the end!!

Bug...everything go well??

Bug: How did your scan go?

Cutieq: Glad your appointment went well.

Maryanne: Sounds like a great midwife. How crazy to have to start planning for the birth.

28329: So sorry for your loss. Welcome to the group and i hope you get to raise this little one.

Afm: Down another 5 pounds. So crazy. For now i am going to enjoy loosing weight, i can really use it. I am not skimping on eating so baby should be ok. I am starting to get nausea though. We will see how that goes.

welcome 28329!!! so sorry for the loss of your daughter xxx

scan went great!!! little one has a strong heartbeat and was wiggling away! The tech isn't allowed to give me any info though so not sure what he/she is measuring or the heartbeat. Such a relief! Im 10 weeks today- milestones are officially passed!

Hi.ladies, may I join you please? Right now I'm due September 1st but I could be due end of September. I'm not 100% sure on how far I am because my body had yet to be back to normal after having my stillborn daughter 5 months ago.

Congratulations to everyone on their bfp.

Congrats and so very sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can figure out how far along you are soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->