September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

welcome 28329!!! so sorry for the loss of your daughter xxx

scan went great!!! little one has a strong heartbeat and was wiggling away! The tech isn't allowed to give me any info though so not sure what he/she is measuring or the heartbeat. Such a relief! Im 10 weeks today- milestones are officially passed!

So happy your scan went well!! So happy that you've passed your milestones.

Hi.ladies, may I join you please? Right now I'm due September 1st but I could be due end of September. I'm not 100% sure on how far I am because my body had yet to be back to normal after having my stillborn daughter 5 months ago.

Congratulations to everyone on their bfp.

Welcome Hun! So sorry for the loss of your daughter, but huge congratulations on your bfp!

Thank you ladies.

His want, so happy to see you here. You deserve this lo.

I'm so sorry ladies, I just realized I somehow missed some of your posts in my drug induced daze.

Mrs G,
That's crazy! I'm sorry to hear about the twin. I'm glad your LO is doing well.

Lol and 28329,
Welcome! Congratulations and so sorry for your losses.

Cutie,
That's great news! What a relief! I'm glad you had a good scan.

Bug,
That's great news! Congratulations on your milestone!!!

Got my anti-nausea wristbands today :happydance: Hope they work!!!

Congrats on the scan Bug!!

So pleased for you bug and congrats on a great scan and passing 10 weeks. Bet your so pleased!

I am feeling better..(nausea tiredness) it is worrying me! I know I saw bean Monday so I try to stay calm.. maybe it is the placenta starting to do the work for me.. I don't know.. The only constant for me is tender boobs. . How is everyone else feeling?

Good morning ladies,

Karenh, my friend lost 10lbs in her first trimester and she's now almost 32 weeks and still down 6lbs!! Her baby is doing wonderful though!!

Bug, so happy you had a wonderful scan!! Yay for being 10 weeks!! I hit that mark this next Monday!!

Carebear, let me know how the Sea Bands work for you. Make sure you have them on the right spot, that matters.

Wantabby, I think the placenta takes over right around 10 weeks and you're almost to that point, so that will help with how you're feeling for sure. I'm at 9 weeks 3 days and I have noticed I'm feeling a bit better too. Still have my moments, but not too bad and my constant symptom is sore boobs too. They even aren't quite as sore anymore.

Congrats on the great scan bug!! :happydance:

Wantabby - funny you should mention that. After going through the most intense nausea so far in this pregnancy on Tuesday, which resulted in me getting sick as well, and a day full of hunger/nausea/exhaustion/leg cramps yesterday, last night I had a great night's sleep and this morning I woke up feeling great and haven't had one moment of nausea so far :wacko: Or any other symptoms for that matter, except mildly sore boobs.
Of course I'm worried as well, as I haven't seen the bean in a week and I'm not seeing it again for another week, but I try to tell myself to relax and that all is normal. I know a few women who had absolutely no symptoms in their first trimester and had perfectly healthy, full term pregnancies, and that's what I keep reminding myself when I start freaking out too much.

My symptoms also kind of went away around 9 weeks. I still feel tired but not exhausted. I do have insomnia. Once I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I can't go back to sleep! Last night. I had a very weird shooting pain in my left groin. Totally gone today. Nor sure what it was. I'm too nervous to use my doppler too much so maybe I'll check on Saturday.

Is anyone else having that "tight" feeling in their uterus? When I stretch or twist I feel a sharp pulling sensation. I remember having it with my son but I didn't think it started this early. Plus, I figured I'd feel it later because I'm already stretched out.

Bug congrats on a great scan!

28329 so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, I have no words. I do however wish that this is your take home rainbow baby :)

Wantabby I think around 10 weeks with my daughter I felt a bit better.

I've noticed the last couple days I feel ok now when I get up and nausea creeps in as the day goes on. I've had a wobble as the sickness is more bearable now. However I am hoping for the best!

MrsG sorry to hear about your loss but so pleased to hear you have another tough little one.

I'm sorry I can't mention everyone...I'm struggling to remember what I've read now lol!

AB, I've gotten this randomly. I honestly don't know to say it's my uterus but I've gotten some sharp pains in the pelvic area definitely. Mine is actually pretty sore today after a hard sneeze lol.

AmbiguousHope, my uterus really felt this way yesterday. Some days more so than others and I've rolled over in bed and gotten a quick sharp pulling pain. I think it's just our uterus and round ligaments stretching out and it's sore.

As far as my other symptoms, I've seriously had nausea every other day. It's weird? Like yesterday I felt decent, today, not so much. The day before yesterday I felt horrible. It's weird. I'm more exhausted on the days I'm not feeling great. It takes a lot out of you to feel crappy. Mine always kicks in around noon and then sometimes feels worse in the evenings after I get home from work. I'm hoping I'm one of those lucky ladies that it all goes away after the 1st trimester. It's really hard to complain because I actually haven't thrown up, and I know it could be so much worse...it's just not fun feeling like you're going to throw up. :nope:

ambiguous - yes I get those pains too. Really bad sometimes especially with a 'hard sneeze' as you say cutie lol. I actually scream out from the pain! I've had it in some of my previous pregnancies too. I know they say it's supposed to show up later but seems to show up rather early for me.

MrsR - ditto on the hoping the nausea ends with first tri! Mine comes and goes too (but comes more often than it goes :wacko:) and it definitely doesn't feel nice and I'm looking forward to some relief--though for now it is providing some reassurance so I can't complain.

My next scan is Thursday next week, will be 10+2 by LMP. Let's see if baby is still ahead of schedule. I doubt he/she still 4 days ahead that seemed like a lot! Also doing the panorama blood test the same day if all goes well at the ultrasound. Which means we'll likely know the sex before 12 weeks! Crazy! Just hoping for a healthy bean though since we've had chromosomal issues before :sad2:.

The sharp pains are likely round ligament pains- all the textbooks say they show up in second tri. It with my first I got them around now and this time I have had them for a couple weeks now

C- I'm calling my insurance tomorrow about a test too. Informaseq? It's genetic testing but she said it could tell us the gender early as well.

I've had the stretching in my uterus a few times. As well as other random aches around the groin/pelvic area. I feel like I had them more with my first pregnancy though (my sac was growing normally despite the absence of a baby), so I wonder if I am indeed more 'stretched out' this time.

My next scan is next Thursday too :flower: Praying all will be well!!

Re genetic testing - we're probably skipping those, and I don't think they're covered for us anyway. If a problem was found on the NT scan (touch wood) I still doubt the private company tests would be covered - at least not as a first alternative. They'd probably just want me to have an amniocentesis, which I'm skeptical about, having heard horror stories of women losing babies due to it :cry:
So I really hope I won't have to worry about making that decision.

Hope everyone is doing well. Made it to 8 weeks today. We lost our first at 8 weeks, well really 5, but had to have methotrexate at 8. Feeling so much more optimistic this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->