September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Happy 10 weeks Christi!!

3 hours till my ultrasound... so nervous.

Positive, positive, positive thoughts!! I repeat that to myself all the time. I conceived right on my loss day so I tell myself that my little angel baby will watch over this one. She's gonna stick around!!!
I crave sweets! Yesterday I had DH get me strawberries. I hear if your are having a girl, you want fruits and sweet things and if it's a boy, you want meat/protein. Not sure how true that is. I did also crave bologna so... I'm having both!!! hahaha

Best of luck with your appointment! Let us know how it goes.

I have started with the insomnia. . It is when I try to go to sleep, and when I wake up to pee.. I haven't been having it until the past 3-4 nights.. as far as nausea as long as I eat (almost constantly <-lol! ) I am fine.

I have been having pelvic/public bone pain.. like dull and pretty constant. . I makes me worried, but hopefully it is just stretching/growing!! And the progesterone. . I am going down to one pill per day for a week.. then every other day.. it is my method. My doctor only advised me to take progesterone until week 10.. I feel better coming off of it slowly..

Sorry about the insomnia. I feel you. It's been even worse because my 2 yo is sick. Hopefully yours gets better. Regarding the dull psin, it's most likely stretching.

Hey all!! Everything went great!!! My little peanut's heartbeat was flickering away. The technician, I think, felt bad for me cuz I told her that my doc was pretty mean and she told me the heartbeat is just fine. She also said that before I left last time, she was going to tell me my dates were likely off and that the heartbeat was low because my peanut was so small.

I'm sooooo happy!!!!! :happydance:

Hey all!! Everything went great!!! My little peanut's heartbeat was flickering away. The technician, I think, felt bad for me cuz I told her that my doc was pretty mean and she told me the heartbeat is just fine. She also said that before I left last time, she was going to tell me my dates were likely off and that the heartbeat was low because my peanut was so small.

I'm sooooo happy!!!!! :happydance:

Awesome news!! :happydance: Big congratulations!! :happydance:
So glad the tech told you all is good! It's fine to send the extensive report to the doctor, but to not tell the patient anything at all is just cruel IMHO.
As for the doctor - any chance you can switch to another one? You need to be getting care from someone who is compassionate and who you feel comfortable with. From your posts I get the impression that you're very frustrated with that doctor (and rightly so).

Yes. I can definitely switch. It wasn't even my normal GP. At my doc office, there's a team of doctors. I usually tell them I don't have a preference but now I will definitely be asking for my doctor. Also, I'll probably get my request for an OB and be done with them entirely :) I don't have one of those yet

Awesome news carebear!!!! So glad it went well for you!! I had a feeling your little bean was good to go!! :happydance:

I'm feeling a bit better then I was earlier today. I went home on lunch and used my doppler and found the hb immediately. My baby has always been about a 1/2 inch to a inch to the right of center. It registered approx 165bpm. Made me feel a lot better. So glad I got that doppler. It's a life saver for me. I've felt pretty icky today. Just icky belly and nausea, but no puking. I pray I'm one of those lucky ladies who feels better after the 1st trimester. It hasn't been horrible, I just hate the feeling of nausea. It's the worst!!

Lol: yay for seeing your sweet pea!

Chrisie85: good luck at your appointment Thursday.

Mrs: lavender oil on your feet is supposed to help you sleep. Your feet have bigger pores so it gets into your system faster there. Sorry you are having a down day. We all have them and they suck. I am glad you were able to find your littles heart beat and that it helps. You keep making me think about getting a dopler. However I am so afraid that I won’t be able to find the heartbeat with it and it will freak me out.

Carebear: So glad everything went well at your scan and that the tech was able to tell you a little!

Awesome news Carebear!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to hear that it went well!!!

AFM:
I've had a pretty rough weekend. I ran out of my anti nausea medication. With it, I usually throw up 4-5 times a day but once the meds cleared my system, i ended up throwing up so much I couldn't take them again once we refilled. I couldn't even take a drink without throwing up. Bonus: I'm pretty sure I ended up with a UTI from the dehydration too. The doctor on call ended up giving me a prescription to a stronger anti nausea medication. She said it sounds like the Diclegis alone isn't cutting it so now I'm taking that and Promethazine. It worked but I'm nervous about taking more meds. Is anyone familiar with it?

Also, I'd like to add that my husband is a jerk! I called him and told him I was craving a lunch meat calzone from our local pizzeria. He (as always) urged me not to eat lunch meat because of the baby so I told him never mind. Well, apparently my talking about it made him crave it because he came home with the exact sandwich for himself! He didn't even try to hide it from me! He just kept laughing about it and then went off to eat it while he played his video games. I'm seriously so angry! I've barely talked to him since then.

Also, I'd like to add that my husband is a jerk! I called him and told him I was craving a lunch meat calzone from our local pizzeria. He (as always) urged me not to eat lunch meat because of the baby so I told him never mind. Well, apparently my talking about it made him crave it because he came home with the exact sandwich for himself! He didn't even try to hide it from me! He just kept laughing about it and then went off to eat it while he played his video games. I'm seriously so angry! I've barely talked to him since then.

That's cruel!

fabulous news carebear!!! so happy for you!

ambiguous- i don't know too much about the new med in terms of use in pregnancy but we give it a lot for nausea control in the hospital. That was just plain mean of your DH!!!

Yay for the awesome scan carebear!!!

Ambigious, I'm sorry about your all day sickness. Gosh I feel bad just for feeling slight nausea. I don't know much about your new med but I'm sure it's safe if they're prescribed it to you. In regards to the calzone, if the meat is heated up I would eat it. :) that was mean of your DH.

I'm having butterflies over my appointment for tomorrow!

AmbiguousHope - so sorry you are feeling so horrible! I can't imagine not being able to keep anything down. But glad the new med worked! :thumbup: I'm sure the benefits outweigh any risks, and the fact that you've been able to function again while on it is very important. I mean, not keeping anything down, not even water, is bad. So I think they made the right decision giving you stronger meds. I'm sure it's safe enough for pregnancy. As for your DH - ugh, men can be so insensitive sometimes! :wacko: I'd probably give him a piece of my mind about it, but I wouldn't hold a grudge past that.

Babyfeva - fingers crossed for some good news from you tomorrow!
I haven't thought much about my Thursday appointment tonight, which I'm happy about, but come tomorrow I know I'll be getting worked up about it :wacko:

Carbear - that's great news!!! Yay in your face doc!

Ambiguous - seriously, your husband is a meannie!!!! I'm sorry MS is so miserable for you at the moment :nope:.

I've got a scan coming up this Thursday (so tomorrow--didn't even realize that yikes). It's been 3 weeks since we've checked in on our bean. Never had a LO make it past 9 weeks so I'm nervous we'll go in and find no hb again. I don't want to keep re-living my nightmares :sad2:

Thank you everyone, you're all so lovely and encouraging.

I spoke to the midwife yesterday to make my booking in appointment, she made it for in 2 weeks as they have to order my notes as I have chosen not to have the baby at my local hospital. I am waiting on a call back today though to see if I can get in earlier, the nerves are really getting to me and starting to take over so think I need to speak to someone about it.

Hi ladies! I had an early scan that put me back a few days as expected so I am now an October Owl! I'll remain lurking in here as no doubt that will change again at the dating scan :dohh:

AH - I'm so sorry you get so sick. I have no idea about the meds but I'm sure they wouldn't give you them if they weren't safe. As for DH... wow... I can't believe how cruel!! whenever I tell mine I shouldn't have something, he asks me if I want a plastic bubble to live in too... :haha: He's gotten me anything I've asked for without complaining at all. You should talk to him, explain how hurt you were and if he doesn't bring you one home next time... threaten his manhood!!! :haha:

Good luck on all your upcoming appointments! Can't wait to hear your results today babyfeva!

Hi ladies! I had an early scan that put me back a few days as expected so I am now an October Owl! I'll remain lurking in here as no doubt that will change again at the dating scan :dohh:

My dates got pushed around too!! I'm now due end of September. Glad you will stick around, you may still have a September Sweet Pea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->