September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hi Khadijah, welcome!

Maryanne, hoping your scan goes well on Saturday.

Best of luck on scans tomorrow, can't wait to hear updates!!

Happy 11 weeks Bug!

*Update for me*
I had a good scan. I measured 2 days ahead at 11 weeks 1 day. Heartbeat was 160 bpm. Got to see baby wriggling around and DH came as well. Since I measured ahead, they went ahead and did the NT scan and technician said it looked good. I will be doing the Panama test this weekend for genetic testing and to find our the gender! My next appt is March 20th for my 16 week ultrasound. I'm so relieved things are going well so far. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow with my doctor.

Congrats on the scan babyfeva!! So cool you get to find out the gender sooner!! Do you have a preference?

Happy 11 weeks Bug!

Omg, MrsR. Is that a new ticker??? I pissed myself laughing at the Mom's uterus is the size of a grapefruit that she'd love to throw at daddy :haha:

Glad everything went well babyfeva! I'm going in Friday for a blood draw for InformaSeq and should find out the results and gender soon.

Awesome news babyfeva!! :happydance:
So cool that you'll be finding out the gender soon! :thumbup:
Same for you cutie! :thumbup:

Glad everything went well babyfeva! I'm going in Friday for a blood draw for InformaSeq and should find out the results and gender soon.

Yay for you too! It's crazy that it all seems so unreal.

That's great news babyfeva!

I have managed to get in and see the midwife next Wednesday now. Just trying to focus on 1 day at a time, but it really is so difficult.

I keep telling myself we have seen little bean and seen a heartbeat so the odds are in our favour now, just so so nervous.

Good luck lol2811! Taking it one day at a time is a good strategy! Try to keep your mind occupied with other things.

My appointment is in exactly 1 hour and 15mins (will be leaving home in the next 45 mins), though I never end up being called in on time (appointments usually run between half an hour and an hour late :wacko:). Needless to say, I'm terribly nervous. Somehow I managed to be super calm all day yesterday and to have a decent night's sleep, but ever since I woke up I've been on edge. Can't seem to stop all those negative thoughts - argh!! :cry: I'll update you all as soon as I can.

Looking forward to your update Christi!

My doc office just called. Everything (bloodwork and ultrasound) came back great!!! :happydance: She booked me for my first prenatal appointment on March 10. I'll be 11.5 weeks so will probably get sent for the NT scan from there...
Why is time moving so slow!!

Good morning ladies,

karenh, that's fun you ordered a doppler!! Just remember, it takes some women longer to find the hb, so don't get upset if you don't find it the first couple times. It took me 4 tries on 4 different days to find it!!

Bug, I don't see a chiropractor and I never have, but my back is still hurting really bad today and it's really tempting. Congrats on being 11 weeks!!! I'm so sorry your MS is bad today. Hopefully it's just a fluke day for you.

babyfeva, congrats on a great scan!! 2 days ahead and a hb of 160 is awesome!! I'm jealous of you ladies that are able to find out the gender early!! My doctor didn't give me that option.

carebear, yes it's a new ticker!! I decided to switch it up for fun!!

lol2811, I'm glad you're able to get in next Wednesday. The odds are definently in your favor with seeing the baby and hb. Hang in there. I think everything will be ok.

Christi, good luck with your appointment tomorrow. It will go great!!

AFM: My back is still killing me. I had back issues prior to pregnancy, so that doesn't help, but it's freaking me out a bit. I think it's because with my last mc I had bad back pains during the middle of the night after I started spotting. Obviously I haven't had any spotting and this is constant, it feels like it's in my bones almost. I'm pretty sure it's out or something. Not sure what to do about it. I may see if I can get into see a chiropractor or something. I've never been to one, so that makes me nervous, especially with being pregnant. :shrug:

So sorry your back hurts :( I've never been to a chiropractor... bones cracking gives me the creeps so I can't say anything to ease your mind. but hope you get some relief! Will you be talking to your doc about it soon?

carebear, I called my doctor's office yesterday but she was out and the nurse is out until next week and my next appointment is next Thursday, so I'll probably just wait to talk to her about it then. I have a 3 day weekend because of President's Day and working at a bank...so I can hopefully rest it and it will feel better. I'm sitting here with an ice pack on it as I type this. I think it may be better then my heating pad. It seems to relieve the aches more. Probably because it's numb. LOL!!

Ok, I'm back from my appointment.
And sooo excited!! :happydance: Baby is doing fine! We actually saw a developed baby this time with head, arms and legs clearly distinguishable. Hb was great (again, my doctor doesn't have sound equipment, which is a bit of a bummer as we don't get to hear it, but we could see it flicker away really fast, as it should). Baby measured at least 32mm (I say at least because my doctor said there might have been a little more left to measure that he didn't), which puts me to 10w1d, and possibly a little further along. By LMP I'm 10w2d, so right on target! He/she caught up from last time when they were measuring 4 days behind, which is great! :happydance:
Oh, and today for the first time I got an abdominal scan (every other time it had been transvaginal) and even with an empty bladder (because they always ask for a urine sample as soon as you check in) it was wonderful that the image was so good!

Got a referral for my NT scan (with a perinatologist) for 3/3 and I'm seeing the OB again in 4 weeks, when I will be 14 weeks along. Hope the NT with the perinatologist gives us some more accurate measurements and we get to hear the hb. Although now I think I'm going to get a doppler :winkwink:.

I asked my OB about the progesterone and he said no need to come off it gradually and if I wanted to I could even stop now, because the placenta has taken over. I told him I'd rather finish my prescription (I've another 2 weeks' worth left) and he was like 'fine, sure'. Told him I was worried about withdrawal bleeding from the supplement and he said that progesterone IS being produced, it's just coming for the placenta now, so I really don't need the supplement anymore.

Only thing I should have asked him and I didn't in my excitement was about my weight. I'm little, so I kinda need the extra weight, and last time I had gained 2lbs. But when they weighed me today I had lost a little over 1lb. since last time. Hope this isn't a reason for concern. I'm thinking it might have been because of a big BM I had this morning (sorry for TMI :blush:) after 2 days of being constipated, so maybe it's just that. I'm going to make an effort to eat more, but it's not always easy. I have days when I want to eat every 2 hours and days when I get nauseous as soon as I put something in my mouth, in which cases I've had to eat less than I was planning on, just to avoid throwing up :wacko:

Carebear - so happy to read your news!! :happydance: Congratulations!! :happydance:

Awesome news on your scan Christi!! So happy baby has caught up.

Great news for you Carebear!!

Mrs R, hope you back feels better. M6 back has also been hurting but I feel like it's my muscles. Ugh. Maybe we need massages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->