September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hey ladies,

Just got caught up on everyone.

Christi, I'm so sorry about your yeast infection...so annoying, but glad you are getting it taken care of and will hopefully have relief soon. So excited you found the heartbeat with your doppler!! Pretty amazing isn't it!! My symptoms have gotten better as well and we're really close to the same due date. I still get bits a nausea here and there, but nothing like weeks 7-10ish.

wantabby, congrats on a great appointment!! Your picture is awesome!! I hope your ms chills out a bit soon for you.

AmbigousHope, congrats on your appointment as well!! Love your little picture too!!

yazzy, good to hear from you!! Almost 10 weeks!! Congrats and keep your head up!!

Mrsgoodhart, I'm glad to hear the doctors think all is well and you are still just losing some stuff from the twin.

carebear, nice high #'s!! They do not double after reaching a certain point. They look great!!

AFM: My appointment this morning went fantastic!!! Baby's hb was at 167bpm and it was wiggling away in there!! So amazing!! My doctor, husband and I were having so much fun watching it move around that I left and realized she didn't measure it, or at least didn't tell me the measurement. But I figured if something didn't look right she would let me know. So I'm assuming all is well. Baby looked what it should look like at 11 weeks 3 days, fingers and all, so I'm not concerned. I'll attach a picture for you ladies!! I go back in 4 weeks.

Attachments

• PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm so behind on this thread! Sorry ladies- I will go back and read tomorrow- I'm on nights right now so haven't had a chance to keep up.

Mrs r- yay beautiful scan pic!

I was 12 weeks yesterday! Yay can't believe I'm almost out of first tri!

Wonderful news and wonderful scan MrsR!! :happydance:
You have every reason to be happy!! :happydance:

Congrats on reaching the 12-week mark Bug!! :happydance:

That is true Cutie. I think seeing the anatomy scan well still make it very special!

Carebear, I like that way. It's very sweet. The problem with us is I don't want my in-laws to know for as long as possible so I can't do a gathering, no matter how intimate. Although I'm worried that that is what my husband is waiting for. Once we find out the gender he's probably going to want to tell them and I can't argue with him.

My DH said he was going to text his parents as soon as we find out... I'm like 'hell no you are NOT doing that!!' I wanna do a special reveal party with like cake or balloons. Something fun. He says a text... MEN!!

Men! I guess I should specify that by "telling them" I mean telling them we are having a baby. I still have some very bitter feelings because of how they handled it when we announced our pregnancy with my son and I want to savor this pregnancy as long as possible before they actually know I'm pregnant and rain on my parade entirely. My husband says he isn't holding a grudge though so I'm certain he's going to want to tell them soon.

Everyone!
Now that no one knows the gender yet but many will find out very soon, I'd like to take a poll on which gender you think you're having (not what you prefer, just your gut feeling). I think it'll be neat to see how accurate our instincts are.
As for me, I'm pretty 50/50 but if I had to guess based on signs and symptoms I'd say a girl although my actual gut instinct says boy! My family and my husband's family predicts a girl. (My father in law doesn't know I'm pregnant but he told me he had a dream that we had my son and a younger daughter.)

Men! I guess I should specify that by "telling them" I mean telling them we are having a baby. I still have some very bitter feelings because of how they handled it when we announced our pregnancy with my son and I want to savor this pregnancy as long as possible before they actually know I'm pregnant and rain on my parade entirely. My husband says he isn't holding a grudge though so I'm certain he's going to want to tell them soon.

Everyone!
Now that no one knows the gender yet but many will find out very soon, I'd like to take a poll on which gender you think you're having (not what you prefer, just your gut feeling). I think it'll be neat to see how accurate our instincts are.
As for me, I'm pretty 50/50 but if I had to guess based on signs and symptoms I'd say a girl although my actual gut instinct says boy! My family and my husband's family predicts a girl. (My father in law doesn't know I'm pregnant but he told me he had a dream that we had my son and a younger daughter.)

I have no preference whatsoever and I'll be thrilled with a healthy baby of either gender, but I'm going to say girl for me. Not particularly gut instinct (not sure what this tells me), but based on signs/old wives' tales like acne, morning sickness (though usually not intense), hb around 160 every time I've done the doppler (they say <140=boy, and >140=girl), and the Chinese calendar gender prediction :winkwink:
Though frankly, if I'm told I'm having a boy, I don't think I'll be surprised in the least :haha:

MrsR great scan pic! So pleased all is looking good!

Bug yay for hitting the 12 week mark :)

Carebear numbers look good. I was reading something last night which says hcg peaks between 8 and 10 weeks then starts to decline.

Thinking about gender I'm going to say boy for me, I just have a feeling about it. I'll be happy either way as long as baby is healthy :)

Massive congrats mrs r!! Such a cute scan picture!

Congrats bug on reaching 12 weeks!

And ambiguous I'm thinking I'm having a girl. Can't explain why but I just have a feeling :) the few baby dreams I've had have always been about a little girl, and even though people keep telling that babies slower heartbeat could be a sign of a boy I'm just still convinced it's a girl. Not that I mind either way though. Healthy baby is all I want.

I have a gut feeling it's a girl but my gut is always wrong :haha: so I'll say girl but it'll likely be a boy. I'll be happy either way as well tho :)

I had a dream that I was having a boy and breastfeeding him.. So sweet!! I can't wait to find out what he/she is.. I have a feeling it's a boy though!! Anyone have results from genetic testing? If they have been posted I missed them.. :flower:

Hey all. There's a September Sweetpeas facebook group started if anyone is interested. On BnB you can pm horseypants for details or you can find me on facebook and I can add you to the group. My name is Carrie Barnes and hmmm... it will probably say either Cambridge, Ontario or just Ontario as to where I'm from. Also there's a picture of me and DH as my profile picture (if that helps).

Or this will make finding me on facebook waaaaayyyy easier: www.facebook.com/carrieannstephenson

my gut feeling right now is girl for me.. mostly since things have been so different than with my son.. but my feeling may change! :) you can't find out until after 20 weeks here so still going to be a while till I can find out

Hey all. There's a September Sweetpeas facebook group started if anyone is interested. On BnB you can pm horseypants for details or you can find me on facebook and I can add you to the group. My name is Carrie Barnes and hmmm... it will probably say either Cambridge, Ontario or just Ontario as to where I'm from. Also there's a picture of me and DH as my profile picture (if that helps).

Ooooh I will join! Just gotta wait till I've made the official announcement. Otherwise it will pop up to everyone on my friends list what I've joined and that's my announcement ruined. Hopefully if scan is ok tomorrow we will be announcing next week. Can't wait!!

Awesome maryanne!! It is a secret group too. So no one should be able to see you post to it. I was worried as well since I don't plan on announcing on fb til after the NT scan.

Awesome maryanne!! It is a secret group too. So no one should be able to see you post to it. I was worried as well since I don't plan on announcing on fb til after the NT scan.

Is it? Will join now then. Can't seem to find you though. Hmmm me and technology just don't get on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->