September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Awesome maryanne!! It is a secret group too. So no one should be able to see you post to it. I was worried as well since I don't plan on announcing on fb til after the NT scan.

Is it? Will join now then. Can't seem to find you though. Hmmm me and technology just don't get on :(

LOL I think I should be searchable :) you can also try Rose Yermom. She's from California and is the person who created the group

Edited post: you can also find me this way www.facebook.com/carrieannstephenson

Secret FB group? Exciting!! I'll join now :happydance:
Thanks for the link Carebear, I couldn't find you at first either. I'll message you shortly, so that I can be added to the group :flower:

EDIT: Carebear, I just messaged you. Check your 'Other' folder. Since we're not friends on FB, this is where the message went (at least according to Facebook).

Good morning ladies, thank you all of you for your congrats on my appointment. :hugs: It kind of bugs me she didn't do an actual measurement, but baby looks great, so I'm assuming all is well and I Googled 11 week 3 day ultrasounds and my baby looks like those babys. LOL!! :haha: As far as guessing the gender I really don't know. Normally I have great gut feelings, but I don't right now. I have a few people that have told me they think it's a boy. But honestly, I have no guy feelings what so ever. Any guesses from you ladies???

Good morning ladies, thank you all of you for your congrats on my appointment. :hugs: It kind of bugs me she didn't do an actual measurement, but baby looks great, so I'm assuming all is well and I Googled 11 week 3 day ultrasounds and my baby looks like those babys. LOL!! :haha: As far as guessing the gender I really don't know. Normally I have great gut feelings, but I don't right now. I have a few people that have told me they think it's a boy. But honestly, I have no guy feelings what so ever. Any guesses from you ladies???

Hmmm....I'm going to say a little boy for you MrsR! :flower:

Thanks Christi, that's what I've been hearing. It's funny because there are multiple Chinese Gender predictors and I get both girls and boys. My baby's hb has been right around 160-170 which says girl from the wives tale, I haven't thrown up which says boy, I haven't really craved either sweets or salty foods, just a bit of both so there clue there and I haven't done any of the old wives tales as far as to see if we can figure out the gender. So frankly I'm right in the middle!! LOL!! My husband keeps calling it a "him" or "he". Which is great, but I'm like "honey, what if it's a girl??" My in-laws are calling it a he too. LOL!! We'll see. Unfortunately I can't find out until after 20 weeks here, so I have to TRY to be patient!! :dohh:

Congrats on that lovely scan, Mrs R! Love seeing those little parts when it looks more like a little baby person and less like a blob or an alien. The fingers especially!

Happy 12 weeks, bug! I'm 12 today and it feels great. Soooo close to second trimester!

Ambiguous- pretty sure I'm having a girl, if for no other reason than this pregnancy is much different from the rest as far as symptoms. I've had little to no nausea this time- was pretty sick into the second trimester with the little boy snuggled up next to me watching cartoons, and pretty sick with my angel (who we think was a boy because damn it I peed on baking soda and it said boy, lol). Speaking of pee, my baking soda trick this time says girl also. Heart rate always ranges from 168-176, so supposedly a girl. I haven't tried dangling my wedding ring from a string or anything like that yet. Chinese gender predictor says boy- but as for the boy I already have, it said girl.

Carebear- I requested you on fb :)

and anyone else who wants to be friends there, I'm Kristen Goodhart. Profile pic is a green ribbon, cover photo is (I think) my son and his elf on the shelf, with the dog drinking the last of Santa's leftover milk :)

Congrats on that lovely scan, Mrs R! Love seeing those little parts when it looks more like a little baby person and less like a blob or an alien. The fingers especially!

Happy 12 weeks, bug! I'm 12 today and it feels great. Soooo close to second trimester!

Ambiguous- pretty sure I'm having a girl, if for no other reason than this pregnancy is much different from the rest as far as symptoms. I've had little to no nausea this time- was pretty sick into the second trimester with the little boy snuggled up next to me watching cartoons, and pretty sick with my angel (who we think was a boy because damn it I peed on baking soda and it said boy, lol). Speaking of pee, my baking soda trick this time says girl also. Heart rate always ranges from 168-176, so supposedly a girl. I haven't tried dangling my wedding ring from a string or anything like that yet. Chinese gender predictor says boy- but as for the boy I already have, it said girl.

Carebear- I requested you on fb :)

and anyone else who wants to be friends there, I'm Kristen Goodhart. Profile pic is a green ribbon, cover photo is (I think) my son and his elf on the shelf, with the dog drinking the last of Santa's leftover milk :)

I've sent you a friend request :thumbup:

due Sept 16th 2015 with my miracle after a natural miscarriage on April 22nd 2013 :(
prayers for all of us!!
:cloud9:

Welcome monkeysmommy. So sorry about your loss. H+H 9 months to you!!

9 weeks today!! :happydance: MS kicked my butt yesterday. Tossed my cookies for the first time. Wasn't pretty. Why oh why did it have to start late??? I thought I was getting off easy with just nausea...

My little jellybean :) didn't stay still the whole scan. Wriggling and kicking away. Heartbeat was perfectly normal. Finally been able to tell my son he's gonna be a big brother, his reaction was priceless. He was so happy!

Congrats Maryanne!! That's wonderful news and a wonderful picture!! :happydance:
Was this your NT scan as well?

Carebear - I got sick for the first time the day I turned 9 weeks. I'd only had nausea before. I haven't been sick since, though I've had days of bad (or even very bad) nausea and I've come very close to throwing up a few times, but was able to keep it down except that one time. For me, the nausea seemed to ease off around mid-week 10, but then I started getting it again some days on week 11, sometimes bad. So I'm not completely out of the woods, but at least I don't have it everyday now. Hopefully it will get easier and easier in the coming weeks.

Welcome monkeysmommy! Sorry for your loss and best of luck with this preegnancy!

Welcome monkeysmomma!!!

Great scan Maryanne! Congrats!

Oh no carebear :( I'm sorry to say my ms was the worst weeks 9-11- easing off a bit now. I hope the ms goes easy on you!

Congrats Maryanne!! That's wonderful news and a wonderful picture!! :happydance:
Was this your NT scan as well?

Carebear - I got sick for the first time the day I turned 9 weeks. I'd only had nausea before. I haven't been sick since, though I've had days of bad (or even very bad) nausea and I've come very close to throwing up a few times, but was able to keep it down except that one time. For me, the nausea seemed to ease off around mid-week 10, but then I started getting it again some days on week 11, sometimes bad. So I'm not completely out of the woods, but at least I don't have it everyday now. Hopefully it will get easier and easier in the coming weeks.

Welcome monkeysmommy! Sorry for your loss and best of luck with this preegnancy!

No we have that in two weeks. Be nice to see baby again. Can't believe how quickly they grow.

Welcome monkeysmommy! Sorry missed your post, congrats on your pregnancy!

Hope everyone suffering with sickness feels better soon!

Congrats maryanne. Beautiful pic :)

Great... so the worst of it is still to come. yikes!!! I don't mind it too much. Makes me feel like everything must be going well if I'm sick. Strange as that is

I haven't been on much lately. Just popping in to check on everyone. 12 weeks today for me! Anxiously awaiting gender and genetic results next week and then I have another appointment the following week. Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->