September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Great scan pic Maryanne, I can't wait for mine!

How's everyone's symptoms now we are moving further along?
I'm 10 weeks now and finding my sickness is easing up a bit. I don't have that constant nauseous feeling. Still really tired and bbs are sore on and off. I remember with my daughter I had more good days after 10 weeks.

Who's next for a scan?

I have what they're calling my first prenatal appointment on March 10th. By then I will be 11w3d so they will probably have me book my NT scan from there. It seems so far off :s frustratingly slow the time is passing!
Had another dream I had a boy... starting to definitely doubt my feeling that it's a girl lol!! I'd be so happy for a boy and DH definitely wants a boy. He said there are too many girls in the house already since the dog and the 2 cats are girls :)

My next scan is 3/3. My symptoms have gone down a lot but I didn't have a whole lot to begin with. I still get random headaches, slight pelvic pain, boobs are sore but not bad and occasional nausea but it's minimal. We're chugging right along ladies!!!

I'm still really nauseated- especially in the evening, boons are sore on and off- lots of round ligament pains! No more scans for me till 20 weeks.

I still get nausea on and off, occasional pelvic pain and occasional exhaustion (like last night, I passed out like a log at 9:30pm and slept for 11 hours :wacko:). Boobs are rarely sore for me in the past several days, but last night as we were about to head to my mother in law for dinner, I realized that my bra was way too tight for me to wear it comfortably :wacko:
So a new maternity bra is in order. Clothes still fit though (tighter, but they still fit) and I only have a tiny bump which isn't visible with clothes, so I'm going to wait to get maternity clothes until I really need them.

My next scan is on 3/3 as well. That is also my NT scan (I'll be exactly 13 weeks from LMP then). I'm quite nervous about it, but I try to think positive and tell myself everything is ok with the little bean.

Speaking of symptoms, I should also have mentioned: hunger!! Or rather, this weird 'empty stomach' feeling that I get quite often, leading me to want to eat more, but when I do eat, I can't actually eat all that much. Either because I get nauseated or because I get full faster than usual, or both. So I end up having a lot of light meals and light snacks throughout the day (and occasionally, even in the middle of the night :blush:) as opposed to 3 regular meals a day.

I'm also getting more of those pains where it hurts for a few seconds if you move to quick or sometimes sneeze, probably round ligament pains.

Good luck to every one with scans coming up!

My symptoms did fade but sickness is back full force now. I'm getting those weird pains when I move too fast too or stand up. Defo starting to feel pregnant. It's amazing, so happy.

Ditto on the random pains. I pulled and tugged to get something stuck out of the closet and ouch!

I have a scan on Wednesday! I'll be 12+5.

Symptom wise- I'm still exhausted a lot- I usually nap twice a day, lol. Otherwise, my boobs are starting to get impressively large and veiny, my nipples are very tender, if I don't eat I get sick (but that's the extent of my morning sickness- sorry!) and my pelvis feels.....full. Which, I guess it is! My dog was laying on me yesterday and it was really uncomfortable! all the pelvis stuff is rising up out of there now! My husband hugged me not long ago and said he could "feel the bump".....awwww. Might have been half food baby, but whatever.
Also, I seem to be perpetually congested and sneezy- like I've sneezed more in the past few weeks than I have in the past year easily. No exaggeration. Probably upwards of 70-80 times a day. I initially chalked it up to being around the dog all the time since I'm not usually home so much, but apparently there's something called pregnancy rhinitis and, basically, if that's actually what it is, it might last for weeks and weeks or it might also just last the entire rest of the pregnancy. OMG!

Interestingly enough, I have noticed the urinary frequency is starting to go away even though I'm drinking plenty. I know it will come back later in pregnancy, but this is a welcome break for right now :)

MrsG, I also have rhinitis. Lots of sneezing and I'm constantly congested with lots of boogies lol

oh gosh the peeing!!! no joke i get up every 2 hours to pee at night.

Congrats on the lovely scans ladies!!

I am having another private scan this evening, my mum offered to pay to help ease my tension.

I was 9 weeks on Saturday and I also found little beans heartbeat on my doppler, was so shocked, didn't expect to find it yet!

Awesome lol!!

I am 12 weeks today!! It feels so unbelievable to make it this far! I am having more headaches right now. Back/joint pain, gas, and I'm guessing round ligament pain?? It is across my pelvis/ to hips & is worse after being active during the day. Hunger, nausea, and frequent urination are subsiding. . I am still tired!! Lol!! Breasts are only slightly tender occasionally now.. I think that is all for now. Haha!

Aah so much catching up. Welcome monkeys momma.

Congrats on the beautiful scan maryanne!

Best if luck on your scan on Wednesday Mrs G.

Can't wait to hear about your scan today lol2811!

Happy 12 weeks wantabby!

Happy 12 weeks wantabby!

Hope you have a great scan lol!

Congrats on 9 weeks lol! And good luck with your scan! :flower:

Congrats on hitting 12 weeks wantabby! :happydance:

Good morning ladies!

I think I'm caught up on everyone. As far as pelvic pains go, I get them too if I move weird/quickly and they're sharp and only last a few seconds. My boobs are still a bit sore, but mainly my nipples are super sensitive and not in a good way! My ms was at it's worst from 7 weeks to about 10 1/2 weeks. It's been pretty good since and I'm 12 weeks today!! :happydance: I get a bit icky feeling here an there, but nothing major. I can't eat as much as I used to be able to either. I eat smaller meals/snacks throughout the day. I get full so much quicker! I have noticed I don't pee as often, but when I do pee it's always a lot. LOL!! I have have the sniffles and sneezes too.

Welcome monkeysmommy!! I'm so sorry for your loss, but congrats on being pregnant again!! Praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

carebear, my ms was at it's worst from 7 weeks to about 10 1/2 weeks. Hopefully yours will come and then chill out quickly for you!!

maryanne, love your scan picture!! Hi baby!!

lol, I found my baby's hb with my doppler at 9 weeks too!! It's amazing!!

It's so exciting all of us ladies hitting the 12 weeks mark!! Then there are lots of you not far behind that!!! Yay!!! :happydance:

Congrats to you all on hitting 12 weeks!! I feel sooo behind since I'm the end of September!! :haha: I'm feeling a bit better today than I was the last few days. I figured out a good schedule for taking the diclectin to help nausea. I'm finding my appetite has definitely gone down and I'm repulsed by most food. Today I'm living off of strawberries (which has been my craving) and goldfish. Oh and I really want french fries and ketchup! I wake up at least once a night to pee. Still have sore/sensitive bbs. And exhausted... sooo exhausted... I had a 4 hour nap saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->