September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hopefully this post isn't a downer for those of you hoping for MS to go away, but I had a pretty bad bout of MS after breakfast this morning and I'm 11w6d :wacko:
Still no throwing up, but I sure came extremely close a few times for those excruciating 5 minutes. I'm feeling ok now though :haha:

I was wondering if anyone else, especially those of you on vaginal progesterone, have had any vaginal pain? I've been having it on and off for the past week and it's been no fun. It could be from the yeast infection, but it's actually listed as one of the side effects of vaginal progesterone, so I'm hoping (and leaning towards the explanation that) it's that. I can't wait to get off the progesterone (last capsule will be used on Friday this week), though I'm still a little apprehensive/nervous about coming off at once, but I keep telling myself I should be fine. Seems like everyone else is fine after coming off the progesterone, so...
I'm definitely ready to stop though, I'm getting sick of the side effects, and I also wonder if this is making my MS last this long. Not to mention potentially contributing to the yeast infection...

Congrats on 12 weeks MrsR!! :happydance:

Thank you ladies, I'm thrilled I'm at 12 weeks, but still worry a lot!! :dohh:

Carebear, I'm glad you've figured out a good routine with your medicine. At least you're having cravings!! That's a good start!!

Christi, glad your nausea only lasted about 5 min this morning and you didn't actually throw up. But that's no fun. It's the worst feeling!! :nope:

Christi~ I have been off Progesterone (oral) for about a week. I have noticed my breast pain and hunger have definitely subsided. As far as vaginal pain, I never had any?? Today I am having what feels like sharp pains in my cervix area.. which is weird. It is the first time it has happened?? I checked my cervix && no blood so I am guessing it's ok??

Very quick pop in but I owe you ladies an update. I got my results back and all genetic testing was normal and I'm having a baby boy!

Will be back on tonight to catch up.

Very quick pop in but I owe you ladies an update. I got my results back and all genetic testing was normal and I'm having a baby boy!

Will be back on tonight to catch up.

Yay!! Congratulations !! Xx

I have to make team blue, team pink, team yellow badges for this group soon!

We got our results today too :happydance:, baby is low risk for everything and we are having a human! Haha I'm waiting until tomorrow to tell all my BnB ladies what our little one's sex is :)

Oh and re:the morning sickness. I hoped I would be feeling better by now (11+6 by LMP and 12+4 by baby's measurement) BUT, I just got back from the bathroom where I was puking my guts out. All my apps keep saying, by now your hormones should be normalizing and you will be feeling better.....I wish!

Wow, wonderful news Cutie and Confuzion!!! :happydance:
So happy for both of you!! :happydance:

Cutie - yay for baby boy!! :happydance:

Confuzion - can't wait until you're ready to reveal what you're having :flower:

(I have my acupuncture appointment tomorrow afternoon, and since I'll be 12 weeks, my acupuncturist will attempt to guess the gender I'm having by using some traditional methods :winkwink: Pretty excited about that, although it's nothing scientific, so it's not like I'll be running off to buy blue or pink paint, lol :haha: It's more for fun, but it will be a first guess, and we'll see if he's right or not whenever a scan reveals the gender with certainty. I'll update you tomorrow on his guess, but I won't go team blue or pink just yet. I'll wait until it's confirmed - or changed - by a scan, which could be weeks later).

Wantabby - that's the kind of pain I've been talking about, though mine are not exactly on the cervix, they feel more shallow. Like on the vaginal walls, but pretty low down. I'd read that they could be growing pains, although I also blame mine on the vaginal progesterone I've been taking. I'll ask the doc at my NT scan and see what they say. I've also been having other random pains, including some cramping and also occasional pain on the pubic bone :shrug:

christi - my acupuncturist told me she had no idea :haha:. At least she was honest!

I made these!

https://i.imgur.com/E8hgOTw.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2267813-september-sweet-peas-our-2015-rainbows.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/E8hgOTw.gif[/img][/url]

https://i.imgur.com/TDUhBYp.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-after-loss/2267813-september-sweet-peas-our-2015-rainbows.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/TDUhBYp.gif[/img][/url]

Aww, these are cute badges confuzion!! :flower::flower:
For you, I'm going to guess 'girl'. Looking forward to your revelation tomorrow :flower:

Re acupuncturists: yeah, I have heard that sometimes, depending on what's going on with the Mom, they aren't able to tell. I think they mostly base it on the pulse and that they take the pulse on both sides and see what's stronger or something like that. Sometimes the difference isn't that obvious. I have also heard that, when they are able to tell, they are very often accurate. I'll let you all know what I'm told tomorrow, if anything.

Congratulations Cutie! ! Team Blue!!

can't wait to find out from you confuzion!

Thanks bug. I know most of the ladies in here probably won't be finding out until later but I figured why not! Maybe you can add them to the front page when you have time?

I can't wait to share our news with you guys! Ever since finding out, all I want to do is shop!

Confuzion, congrats on baby being healthy!! I also can't wait to hear what the gender is!!!

Christi, looking forward to seeing what your acupuncturist guesses!!

Will do later when Iain is in bed and I can get on my laptop :)

Congrats cutie and confuzion on your great test results! Sweet little baby boy and baby human lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->