September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Congrats cutie! How exciting!

Can't wait to hear your news confuzion.

We are gonna pay for a private scan to find out the gender in 4 weeks. I really wanted to stay team yellow but oh is so excited that I feel bad making him wait. He never kicked up a fuss when I said I wanted to stay yellow but I could tell he was disappointed. But when I told him I didn't mind us finding out he was so happy. Defo worth it :)

Cutie congrats on a baby boy :)

Confusion I can't wait to hear what you are having! And congrats on test results being good.

My symptoms have changed again, boobs seem to get sore in the evenings and although I still feel icky through the day it seems to have gone down a notch. I'm just hoping all is still ok!

My scan last night went really well, so pleased!!

Baby is now 22mm so showing as 8w6days (9 weeks today), so has caught up from the last scan when I was showing a week behind, so a little more relaxed now. Starting to grow little arms and legs and was wriggling around, so wonderful to see.

Just checking the post everyday now waiting for my 12 week scan to come through so I can announce it officially. I told work today so they know.

Really starting to become real now!!

Great news lol2811! Glad it's becoming more real. I'm planning to announce next week. I hope my baby boy catches up in growth, he's been about 6 days behind. This gives me a lot of hope!

Congrats on your scan lol! Great news! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about your baby's gender babyfeva! :flower:

Looking forward to confuzion's revelation too! :happydance:

Cutieq - at my 8 week scan my baby was measuring 4 days behind. Doctor wasn't concerned, but I was worried because I worry about everything :blush:. At my 10 week scan, he/she had caught up and measured only 1 day behind (or right on target by some other gestational dating systems). I'm sure your baby will have caught up by the next time you see him on scan :flower:

AFM: I had one of the worst MS days last night. No vomiting as usual, but stomach turning, really slow digestion, bad heartburn at some point AND sore tummy to make it all worse. I was really miserable! What helped me was to have some carbonated water, which I'm not usually a fan of, but it helped a lot in this case. Hope today is a better day. I'll update you all later in the afternoon about what my acupuncturist guesses. Just hope he is able to make a guess at all! Sometimes they can't :shrug:
And OMG, 12 weeks today!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats on 12 weeks Christi! Can't wait to hear what your acupuncturist guesses are :)

Excited for your gender reveal confuzion! And for yours next week too babyfeva!

Congrats on the scan lol!!

We are having a little girl ladies! Hehe first team pink in the group! So excited to use this girl like a doll and dress her up in fancy outfits everyday lol.

Lol - congrats on wonderful scan and baby catching up!

Can't wait for your reveal babyfeva!

Yazzy - my symptoms have changed throughout too I'm sure all is well!

Can't wait to find out what you're having Maryanne! I originally wanted to stay team yellow but figured it might be good for me to find out since I was having detachment issues. So glad I decided to! Feels so much more real now and I can't stop picturing what my little super girl is gonna look like :cloud9:.

Carbear - sorry you had such a rough night. I find carbonated water makes me burp too much and burping brings on my gag reflex for some reason!!

Congratulations Confuzion!! Team PINK!! How exciting!!!

My headaches are constant now.. It isn't bad if I am sitting or laying, but when I stand it is terrible..

Hello ladies!!

yazzy, I started to feel quite a bit better right around 10 1/2 weeks.

lol, congrats on your great scan and I'm so glad baby has caught up!!

babyfeva, I'm excited to hear the gender of your baby next week!!

Christi, congrats on being 12 weeks!!!

confuzion, congrats on having a little girl!!!

With all the gender announcements I am getting excited so, I did a Chinese gender predictor from two different websites. One said girl, one says boy!! UGHHHHHH!! So I am stuck in gender limbo still.... :/ lol!!

wantabby I have gotten that with the gender predictors too!! The one I have posted is one that my friend says was right for her and many other ladies, so I used that one. :shrug:

MrsR, I just did that one again in your sig and it said boy for me lol

I just did it and it said girl for me! So it seems it's right for both me and cutie!

Congratulations Cutie and Confuzion!!!!!!! That is great news! Sorry I don't have a lengthier message for everyone ATM. It's been busy around here and I haven't had time to read all the messages.

Confuzion - congrats on carrying a little baby girl!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
It will be so much fun dressing her up and all :flower:

AFM: Just back from my acupuncture session. My acupuncturist did the thing with my pulse on both sides and...though he says it's not an exact science and he could be wrong....his guess for me is...a baby BOY!!!! :flower::flower::flower:
Like I said, I won't go team blue just yet, I'll wait for it to be confirmed (or not) by a scan, which could be another 2 months away :wacko::wacko:
But it's great to have a first guess and we'll see what happens :winkwink:
Hopefully I won't have to wait 'till 20 weeks to find out for sure!!

Well confuzion and cutie were right. When I do the one on your page Mrs.R I get boy!! Only 4 weeks until I find out if it's right! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->