September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Good to hear your scan went well MrsG.

Christi I'm sorry you're feeling down, i can imagine how your feeling. I have thought about getting a Doppler but think it will just stress me out more.

Wow so many of you coming up to 2nd tri! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow so a bit behind!

Finally had my booking in appointment yesterday, midwife was lovely but made a bit of a mess trying to take my blood, so had to go to the docs this morning to get the rest taken. I should hear next week when my 12 week scan is.

Good morning my lovely ladies!!

Christi, I'm sorry you're feeling down. Yesturday I was in such and negative crappy mood!!! I just wanted to cry and go to bed. I woke up today a bit more positive, but it is Friday...that helps. LOL!! A friend of mine's baby doctor had problems finding her baby's hb at 15 weeks, so it's different for everyone. Don't panic, baby is fine!! It's fun your acupunture doctor is guessing a boy!! Will be fun to see if they're right!!

Mrsgoodhart, awesome scan pic!!! How excited you must be to be realeased of bedrest and pelvic rest!! Woooo whooooooo!!

maryanne, my belly is starting to poke out already too!! I had my 2 mcs, but wouldn't think those would be long enough to really count towards my belly sticking out this early? But who knows. I have some extra stuff there already too, so I'm surprised it's poking out already. It really just looks like I've eaten a bunch of hamburgers though. Not obviously pregnant yet. It pokes out more after I eat for sure.

lol, great pics!! It's amazing how quickly they change!!

yazzy, I was absolutely exhausted up until about 11 weeks and then I've felt a bit more energized. I still get tired, but not nearly as bad.

babyfeva, congrats on 13 weeks!! I'll be 13 weeks on Monday!!

The gender predictor is awful fun. We'll have to see how accurate it is for all of us!!

yazzy, I was exhausted!! I would pass out on the couch at like 7pm!! I also took some power naps on my lunches, but I just always felt like I needed to sleep!! Hopefully you'll get a bit more energy here soon!!

I hope you're feeling a little better Christi. I don't have a doppler, but I'd say maybe try not to bother with it until Tuesday. You'll just have to survive the weekend :hugs: I'm sure baby is ok! My little buddy has been measuring a little behind and I know it means nothing, but it would mean the world to me to go next week and see that he's caught up. I go Tuesday as well, we can virtually hold hands together!

I'm so happy to see that we're all progressing so beautifully. 13 weeks for me tomorrow!

Aww cutie, we can definitely virtually hold hands for Tuesday!! :hugs::hugs:
I know exactly what you mean about wanting your little one to catch up. But you haven't seen your baby in a while, so it's very likely he will have caught up from last time :hugs:

I've put the doppler away for now, yes. I too think the baby is fine. I'm always concerned about whether they he/she is growing properly of course, but that isn't something any doppler can check :cry: Let's hope for some great news on Tuesday for both of us! And happy 13 weeks!! :happydance:

10 weeks today for me!!! Wooohooooo!!! :happydance:
Happy 13 weeks to all you ladies coming up!

Last night was awful. I had wicked nausea, threw up everything. Had a nap from 8 till 10:30. Up for an hour. Then slept all night... Damn exhaustion

Ladies can I ask is this normal ? I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I'm scared. After two miscarriages I freak out about everything !!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
Chrissi - I get a lot of cm. Its completely normal. Mine ranges from white to yellow and some days it gets so bad I wear panty-liners.

I also get cm. I've had lots of it since my BFP.

I guess I should also add, if there is an odour or discomfort, it may be an infection which you should see ur doc about but it shouldn't affect your little bub. He or she is snuggled up in its little bubble.

I guess I should also add, if there is an odour or discomfort, it may be an infection which you should see ur doc about but it shouldn't affect your little bub. He or she is snuggled up in its little bubble.

No discomfort at all. Although I may go see my doctor maybe this coming week. Thanks ladies I knew i could rely on you guys !

Much love xxxx

Carebear - yay for 10 weeks!!! :happydance: It's a great milestone!! So sorry you're still feeling bad. I had a weird day too yesterday, and it didn't help that I was out and about for much of the day. I would get hungry every 2 hours and then if I stayed hungry for 5 minutes, I'd get horrible nausea. And often the nausea would continue while eating too :nope: Hope we both feel better for good soon enough :hugs:

Chrissie - I've had yellow cm like that. Also white, off white and off yellow. Sometimes sticky, sometimes watery-transparent, sometimes slippery. All sorts of cm. Do mention it to your doctor though. I have a yeast infection which I'm battling with natural remedies and some diet changes for now, which is responsible for some of the cm. I've also been on vaginal progesterone, and that causes some of the cm as well. Doesn't look abnormal though. And pregnancy is associated with increased cm.

AFM - last night I took my last progesterone capsule. So that was it for me. Coming off it starting today. I was put on it the day I turned 4 weeks (which was the day of my first beta hcG), so I've been on it for more than 8 weeks now. I am feeling a little nervous, but I try to tell myself that all will be fine, that the placenta has long taken over hormone production and that nothing bad will happen. Luckily I was on a low dosage compared to what I've read other ladies have been given (I was only on 100mg./day the whole time), so it shouldn't be a major shock for my body. On the other hand, I'm also excited to be off it. I think it has contributed to my yeast infection, making it harder to go away (so hopefully things will start getting better from now onwards) and I have a secret hope that my nausea might get better too now that my body won't have all this excess progesterone.

Christi, I'm staying on my progesterone until Tuesday so the doc can confirm everything is going smoothly with baby measuring behind. It's worth celebrating. Im thankful for it, but I can't wait to be finished!!

I also use progesterone but the cream. I'm not sure whether this would affect the colour. But I will make an appointment definitely to see my doctor and cut down on the sugar. I think it must be a girl as I'm eating a fair bit of sweet stuff lol. Will speak to my naturopath too. Thanks ladies xxxx

You never know Chrissi. I used to be a non-sweet eater and heavy on chips. With pregnancy, I don't eat the salty and I've started eating cupcakes and cookies but it was boy for me!

Hehe tricky stuff huh ?? I don't know I have a strong feeling it's a girl but I'll find out after my 12 week scan if everything is fine. I shall have the harmony test .... Woopie lol probably will be a boy but we need girls all my friends are having boys lol xx

Despite yesterday's post, I decided to stop the progesterone last night so I could ween my body off before my appointment Tuesday. I would rather them check me without it if I'm not supposed to have it at this point. They said stop at 12 and I took it to 13. I'm a little nervous about stopping the one thing that kept my baby in there this time but have to trust the system. I'm experiencing a horrible headache though which I read could be progesterone withdrawal so I'm glad I stopped it and didn't try to do it mid-week when I have to work. Tuesday can't get here fast enough so I can check on my little guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->