September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Despite yesterday's post, I decided to stop the progesterone last night so I could ween my body off before my appointment Tuesday. I would rather them check me without it if I'm not supposed to have it at this point. They said stop at 12 and I took it to 13. I'm a little nervous about stopping the one thing that kept my baby in there this time but have to trust the system. I'm experiencing a horrible headache though which I read could be progesterone withdrawal so I'm glad I stopped it and didn't try to do it mid-week when I have to work. Tuesday can't get here fast enough so I can check on my little guy!

I woke up with a headache this morning too. Luckily I had DH give me a good head massage and I'm feeling much better now. Didn't know it could be because of the progesterone. My OB told me I could stop at 10 weeks when he saw me back then. But I wanted to finish my refill, which took me to 12w3d. I'm a little nervous too, but really, the placenta should already be working now, producing the progesterone and all other hormones. We should be fine cutie. Not too long now for Tuesday, for both of us :hugs:

Hooray Tuesday! We're so close! I didn't know to expect it either but I knew it couldn't be a hangover :rofl: I googled and found lots of related posts on headaches and progesterone withdrawal. I'm very relieved to be done with it and you're right, its job is done and the placenta has taken over. I used essential oils on mine and it's subsiding a bit thankfully!

I stopped my progesterone slowly.. I went from 200mg 2× per day until 10 weeks then 11 weeks I went to 200 mg 1x per day. . Then 200 mg every other day for about 2 more doses. So by 12 weeks I was completely off. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. . I haven't noticed any withdrawal symptoms. My hunger and breast tenderness have went way down.. Right now I have sleepyness, headaches, nipple tenderness, dizzyness when I stand, stretching pain in pelvic area, and backache. Nausea and drooling have pretty well ended. How about everyone else? Have you noticed your symptoms changing?

Definitely a loss less tired, but my achy pelvis and tailbone have increased greatly! Minimal nausea, boobs are less sore, so i'd say my symptoms have lessened.

I'm so glad everyone is doing well! I'm eager to see more scans and gender reveals as we go. Are you all on the Facebook page? I
applied over a week ago but am still waiting on a response. Also, this Tuesday will be two weeks from the date of my bloodwork. I'm hoping to get a call by then! How long did it take for you guys who had it done? Did they just call you with the results and tell you the gender over the phone? Sorry for all the questions. I have no idea what to expect.

im so behind on this thread- sorry ladies!

can't wait to see your scan pictures Cutie and Christi!

My symptoms are pretty much the same- except more back pain

AmbigiousHope, I got mine back a week and 1 day later, but they told me it could take up to 10 days. She gave me the genetic results and asked if I wanted gender and gave it to me via phone. I bet they'll call this week!

I'm waiting on my letter this week for my 12 week scan :)
Symptoms wise...Saturday I had a really good day and felt relatively normal but yesterday was feeling sicky again and sore bbs. Oh I'm still really tired as well. Gives me a bit of confidence before my next scan.

I'm so glad everyone is doing well! I'm eager to see more scans and gender reveals as we go. Are you all on the Facebook page? I
applied over a week ago but am still waiting on a response. Also, this Tuesday will be two weeks from the date of my bloodwork. I'm hoping to get a call by then! How long did it take for you guys who had it done? Did they just call you with the results and tell you the gender over the phone? Sorry for all the questions. I have no idea what to expect.

Did you find me on facebook or the other girl horseypants? That's strange she hasn't gotten back to you. If you find me on FB I can put you in the group.

My symptoms are still here. Still nausea at night but I've found I'm not as moody. The kraft peanut butter commercial finally didn't make me cry :haha: but I still can't watch the Dove Men commercial without getting teary

Good morning ladies,

carebear, congrats on 10 weeks!! I'm sorry you're still not feeling great. Hopefully that will chill out soon. I started to feel better around 10 1/2-11 weeks.

Chrissi, from everything I've heard your cm is completely normal. Just as long as there's no odor or discomfort.

Christi, congrats on being off of progesterone. Everything will be fine!!

cutie, congrats on being off progesterone as well!!

wantabby, as far as my symtoms go they have for sure gotten better. I still have sore bbs, but not nearly as bad. My nipples are extremely sensitive, but not in a good way!! Like if the shower water hits them it feels like someone is poking them with needles. I am not as tired, but still more tired than normal. I get random cramps and if I move or get up too fast I get sharp pulling pains which I'm assuming is my round ligament pain starting. It only lasts for a second or two and then goes away. I've been getting dull headaches in the evenings too. But my nausea is pretty much completely gone. I get a bit of an icky belly here and there still though.

AmbiguousHope, I'm hoping they call you this week. I'm excited to hear what you're having!!

Carebear, that commercial makes me cry everytime!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well!

ambiguous - for my results, I'm not sure how long it took for them to come in because the midwife didn't call us. My husband had to call and ask if they were in (not that they made us wait a super long time, it had probably been about 7 or 8 business days). They happened to be in when he called and the nurse that picked up said the midwife had signed off on them and everything was normal. She also told the gender over the phone.

If they don't call you, I say call them!

I'm glad everyone's symptoms are improving! I felt like mine were. I have been way less tired. And I go a few good days without any major nausea and keep thinking I'm in the clear, then I have a day every 3-4 days where the puking and nausea come back (today being one of those unfortunate days).

I am so behind. Good luck cutie and christi for tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of your babies!

Woot!!! Congrats ambiguous for a little girl!! :happydance::happydance:

I haven't properly caught up with all the posts. My parents are visiting from Greece (they'll be staying a month), so I've been super busy. I haven't had much time to think about tomorrow's appointment, which is probably a good thing. Somehow I'm feeling calm about it right now.

Symptoms-wise, my nausea has improved in the last couple of days, but I'm not sure I'm out of the woods yet. I still get hunger pangs accompanied by bad nausea if I don't eat promptly, and that's my main symptom at the moment. More dizzy spells than before too. Luckily no more headaches. Not as much ligament pain, though definitely more than before, and boobs haven't been really sore since week 8 or 9, with only occasional breaks of soreness nowadays. Also, I only had few days of real exhaustion, and I still get sleepy after lunch (if I'm home/not busy I always take a nap) plus I get sleepy early-ish at night (by 9:30 or 10). So not sure my tiredness has subsided or not :winkwink:

My appointment isn't 'till the afternoon tomorrow, so I'll update you ladies when I'm back home.

I should say though, I've become more irritable lately, which I didn't have in the beginning :wacko:

Congrats Ambigious!!!

Best of luck tomorrow Cutie and Christi.

I just literally found out, I too am having a girl!!!! Also all genetic results came back normal. I'm on cloud 9. I think this is my rainbow baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->