September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Yayyy congrats babyfeva! I've got so many pink bumps with me now I love it :happydance:.

Cutie, Ambiguous, Confuzion and Babyfeva- I added your rainbow's genders to the front page- did I miss anyone that knows already?

Also if anyone is staying team yellow let me know and I will make your little stork yellow :)

Confuzion, I've heard that little girls will make you sicker for longer??? Maybe that's why??

AmbiguousHope, yay baby girl!!!

Babyfeva, yay baby girl!!!

Christi and Cutie, I'm looking forward to hearing how your appointments go tomorrow!!

I'm jealous I can't find out my baby's gender until 22 weeks. :cry:

Only boy so far. My little guy is gonna have a lot of potential dates :rofl:

MrsR, I actually had a dream you had a boy last night. Just think you, it's like we've all opened our presents and you've still got one waiting under the tree!

Thank you everyone!!!! Congrats BabyFeva!!!! This is the year for girls! Cutie, your little guy is in luck!!! :) Good luck tomorrow Cutie and Christi! I can't wait to hear how it went!

My husband doesn't come home until late tonight so my son and I worked on how we were going up present it to him when he does get home. I'm sad that my son is in bed long before DH comes home but they won't be together again until tomorrow night and I just can't wait that long. Plus he's only 18 months so he really has no clue what is going on and had actually no desire to help me anyway. Lol.

(The lighting is terrible in my craft room so all the colors look really funky and dull.)

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_TFYSHB.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_TFYSHB.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
Mrs R- that's when I have to wait for too :( They will (hopefully) determine the gender at my 20 week u/s but the tech isn't allowed to tell - so will have to wait for my 22 week maternity clinic appointment.

MrsR and Bug. I'm with you guys. I won't know until the 20 week-ish point. Makes me want to know sooner!

Congrats to you too babyfeva on team pink!!!! Woo!!!

Thank you everyone!!!! Congrats BabyFeva!!!! This is the year for girls! Cutie, your little guy is in luck!!! :) Good luck tomorrow Cutie and Christi! I can't wait to hear how it went!

My husband doesn't come home until late tonight so my son and I worked on how we were going up present it to him when he does get home. I'm sad that my son is in bed long before DH comes home but they won't be together again until tomorrow night and I just can't wait that long. Plus he's only 18 months so he really has no clue what is going on and had actually no desire to help me anyway. Lol.

(The lighting is terrible in my craft room so all the colors look really funky and dull.)

Very cute!!

Cute idea ambigious! I couldn't wait, I called my husband right away lol.

Congrats on the baby girls babyfeva and ambiguous!!

Bug I'll be staying team Yellow til he/she arrives in September :)

Hope everyone else is doing well?

Yay girls are so great to dress hehe !!!

I have another question for you ladies lol because you've been where I'm at and know what it's like :winkwink: I'm 9 weeks almost 10 (Friday) I've got an awful cold since Saturday but other than my loss of appetite and feeling tired a lot, occasional cramping other symptoms seems to have subsided. Don't feel so nauseous anymore not that I had it bad in the first place. Ahhh I'm going out my mind.

Anyone else experience anything similar around this time ? And everything is still ok for them ??

Tubs of love xxxx

I actually got worse at 8+6 (still am now) where I went from feeling a little nauseous when I was hungry to full on throwing up whenever the feeling hit. I had to start taking something for it since I couldn't keep food down. But everyone is different. You still have your other symptoms. I'm exhausted too (still want to sleep all the time) I get occasional headaches, and my nipples are still sore. I get the days where I just don't feel pregnant anymore and I still have 1 week till my next appointment with my doc. But I have a constant heavy feeling in my uterus too and that helps keep me sane. Focus on the symptoms you do have Chrissi, and try to stay positive :thumbup:

Good luck with your appointments today ladies!!

Chrissi I started to feel better between 9 & 10 weeks...did with my daughter as well. I am now between 11 & 12 weeks and feel yuk again!
Try not to worry as the placenta is now starting to work and hcg decreases.

Chrissi, I freaked out too around the same time because symptoms were disappearing. Some symptoms came back while others stayed away. I started to feel more "normal" at about 11ish weeks. I still cannot eat a large meal because my tummy just doesn't feel well but I do have more energy. I know it's hard not to worry but I think it's common for symptoms to fluctuat. It's nice having many of us experience similar things and reassure one another.

So behind on this thread! Sorry ladies! My partner had a huge accident at work but after a few days in hospital he's on the mend. Been such a worrying few days.

Congrats ambiguous and babyfeva on team pink! So pleased for you both!

Good luck cutie and Christi with your appointments today!

And I'm with you yazzy! Felt so much better after about 10 weeks but since 12 weeks hit im back to feeling horrible again! All worth it though :)

Oh gosh Maryanne- so sorry to hear this- glad he is on the mend xxx

Quick update, I'm on my work computer and don't want bnb up too long.

The appointment went great!! :thumbup:

My widwife was called out to a delivery at the last minute, so they brought in a nurse who asked me how things were going, confirmed it a boy and checked my weight & blood pressure. She commenting on me maybe not eating enough because I'm not gaining much weight. We couldn't hear the babies heartbeat, apparently my placenta is in front so she could only pick up my heartbeat and not baby's, but she saw it on the screen and it was great and measuring in the 150s. She didn't measure him and we didn't get a picture today, but she said he looks great and showed us his arm and leg buds and explained to me which way he was laying. She also said his positioning probably explains why my tailbone is hurting so badly. The uterus is on it. So All is well!!! :happydance: I got back for my anatomy scan on the 31st.

Maryanne, sorry to hear about your partner.

Cutie, yay for a great appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->