September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Thank you so much for sharing maryanne. Wow, I couldn't imagine going through a loss at 18 weeks. I'm so sorry you have had to go through that.

Thank you Christi, just going to take it easy, drink lots of water and hopefully it won't get too bad.

Maryanne - your previous loss was probably due to the virus you contracted. Here in the US they test you for rubella immunity as part of the prenatal check up (at least my OB's office does as standard practice, and I know the RE I was seeing at some point also tested me for rubella/varicella immunity). If you are found not immune, I believe they give you a shot just in case. Which means it's considered a really serious disease to contract when pregnant. I believe you were just extremely unlucky in that pregnancy. The good news is that your current pregnancy has gone really well so far, and since you've now had rubella you're probably immune to it, so the chances of it happening again are next to zero :flower:

Hey ladies! ! Congratulations to everyone with great genetic news and Yay for team Pinks & Blues!! I can't wait to find out what we are having! ! I go 3/25 for a scan && hopefully LO will cooperate and she can tell what he/she is. My mother will be coming in town the following weekend for Easter and I am hoping to have a reveal party the same weekend. . I am keeping the gender a secret from everyone including myself until the reveal.. I am so ready! !

I had a drs appt today and got my anatomy scan booked- April 10th- not sure they will tell me gender there but it is possible since it is at the hospital instead of a medical imaging place.. if not I will find out at my appt two weeks from then.

Heart rate was 150 today- little critter kept moving away from the doppler- my dr said that he/she was facing towards the back (interesting she could tell from the doppler sounds)- that combined with an anterior placenta meant she had to poke and prod for a while to find the heartbeat.

wantabby, that's so exciting you will hopefully find out the gender here soon!! I can't wait to hear!!

Bug, I'm so glad your appointment went so well today!!

Glad you had a good appointment today bug! :happydance:

Wantabby - can't wait to hear what you'll be having :flower:

AFM: I've been getting headaches too in the past few days :wacko: Ever since I stopped the progesterone, as a matter of fact. But right now my nausea and constant hunger are gone. Headaches are my main symptom and I may be becoming more constipated (I was super regular up until now).
Also, I have an appointment with my regular OB next Thursday, and I'm not sure if my Papp-A blood test results will be available then. By my understanding, I first need to have the second blood draw done (quad marker screening) between weeks 15 and 20 (the doctor I saw for my NT scan said I should have it done on week 17, so that's what I'm doing). Only after the results of the second blood draw are out they're going to give me risk percentages for Down syndrome etc. combined with the NT scan I had. Since this is far away still, I'm not going to worry about it. I was advised to have my anatomy scan on week 21 (I guess because that will be exactly 8 weeks from the time of the NT scan), which is the last week of April.

Glad your appointment went well bug!!

How exciting wantabby! Can't wait to hear weather your team pink or blue!

Hope your headaches disapear soon Christi!

Finally found jellybeans heartbeat on the doppler today!!!! Yey!! So happy!! I cried for about two hours afterwards. Oh dear!! Haha

Christi that sounds similar to here- we call it SIPS- first blood work between 11-13 weeks then the second between 15-17- then the results are combined to give the risk. I hope your headaches settle down soon! I asked my dr about them today as I have been getting them most evening- she said it is most likely either hormone fluctuations or not enough protein.

Yay so exciting Maryanne!

Congrats Christie on team blue! Little boys are so wonderful!

Mrs R, sorry about your migraine. I hope you get some relief soon!

Lol, we are having a girl and I believe her heart rate has always been on the lower end of average.

Wantabby, can't wait to see what you're having.

Bug, yay for a good appt. Hopefully you find out the gender at ur next appt.

I just realized my baby is a lemon. Am I in second trimester now?!

Congrats babyfeva!!! You are definitely in the second tri!!

Yay for a great appointment Bug!

Can't wait to hear what you are having wantabby!

Congrats on finding the hb maryanne :)

you sure are babyfeva!!! happy 2nd tri!

Thanks everyone!! I still have two weeks & 4 days until my scan.. :/
But it is still closer than ever!! I am feeling pretty good.. I get tired easier, my digestion has slowed down, and tender nipples. But that's about it.. congrats on second tri babyfeva!!

Good morning ladies,

Christi, yeah the headaches aren't fun, but I'll take them over the nausea any day!!

maryanne, congrats on finding the heartbeat!!! Isn't it awesome!!!

babyfeva, yay for your lemon baby!!!

AFM: last night I knelt down on one knee with my right leg up like I was proposing and I leaned forward to pick up a dog bone so my right quad pushed into my belly on the right side and I got an extremely sharp pain. It lasted a few moments and then chilled out and just slightly ached for a bit. This morning it's a bit achey there, but doesn't technically hurt. I panicked because I thought OMG I did something to the baby or tore my placenta or something. So I immediately checked baby with my doppler and I found the hb and it was fine. Then I checked again this morning just to make sure and I found it again, but I think it was moving around because I couldn't get a reading on it and kept having to re-find it. It sounded fine though. I'm guessing it was round ligament pain??

Congrats babyfeva! That is very exciting!!!!

MrsR, that's what it sounds like to me. I get those pains too and they are very normal. I especially get them when I get up too quickly.

Does anyone else feel the baby moving yet? I know it probably sounds completely nuts but I've been feeling her off and on for a couple weeks and it's getting more frequent. I starting feeling my son at 15 weeks. I have a tilted uterus, I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I can't wait to feel her full blown kicks! Right now she just feels like a feather tickling my insides and it even itches at times. It's a very strange feeling. As much as I love feeling her, it kind of creeps me out like there's a bug in there or something.

Thank you Ambiguous, it just scared me. I've gotten them several times since about 12 weeks, like getting up or rolling over in bed. But that one was pretty ouchy. I honestly "think" I've felt little flutters here and there. But I don't know if it's my imagination. It feels to me like if there was a butterfly in my lower belly and it's wings fluttered against me or something. Don't know if it's baby or not? I'll be 14 weeks Monday, so you'd think it would be too early...but I felt the first flutter at 13 weeks. Is that even possible?

I think I have felt my lo.. just barely for a few seconds. It usually happens when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.. when I get back in bed I think I feel him/her. It is like a light brushing/tickle.. I have to be completely still and pretty focused. .lol!

That's what I've felt too wantabby. And definently have to be fully focused on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->