September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I started feeling it about a week ago. I remember so well what it felt like from my son and angel daughter although its way earlier then I felt anything with either of them. It's a strange tickle from inside, but it can't be confused with anything else. Asked my doctor and he agreed 13 weeks is possible for movement with a second or third pregnancy. It still amazes me every time I feel it, hands down the best feeling in the world :)

I'm feeling flutters too- I asked my dr if it was possible and she said def yes. Said in a couple of weeks the movements will be much more pronounced.

Aww I love hearing about it. All our little beans making their presence known. So sweet! It sounds like you guys are definitely feeling them!

Yay for 2nd tri babyfeva!

Exciting for everyone feeling their babies.

I'm 12 weeks today yay! I'm still waiting for my 12 week scan date though, I hope I don't have to wait too long as I just want to know everything is ok with baby.

Mrs Reineke those pains sound normal, if I move quick I get them too. Also you're more likely to pull a muscle etc than do any harm to baby.

Yay for 2nd tri babyfeva!

Exciting for everyone feeling their babies.

I'm 12 weeks today yay! I'm still waiting for my 12 week scan date though, I hope I don't have to wait too long as I just want to know everything is ok with baby.

Mrs Reineke those pains sound normal, if I move quick I get them too. Also you're more likely to pull a muscle etc than do any harm to baby.

I had a weird pain yesterday on my lower right side. Was sitting crossed legged on the bus and ouch a shooting pain right down there. Hoping they are good signs ?! I'm so paranoid !!

Where are you hun ? Surely you should chase them up. I have one at 12.5 weeks xxx

Congrats on 12 weeks yazzy!

MrsR I got that once. I twisted to reach for something and got a shooting pain. Should be normal with the stretching uterus :)

I'm 11 weeks today. Have a tiny lime-y day!!

I thought I felt baby moving several days ago but thought I was imagining things. I didn't feel my son move until 17 weeks.

How exciting that some of you have already felt your little ones!! :happydance:

I don't think I've felt mine yet, but they say it can happen up to week 20-22 in first pregnancies, so too early to worry. The doctor I saw for the NT scan told me my placenta is posterior, so I'm more likely to feel more movement :thumbup: so can't wait for that to happen!! :happydance:

Congrats on 12 weeks yazzy! :happydance:

Movement is exciting. How awesome! Nothing for me yet and I have anterior placenta so it may be a but longer. But not too long. 14 weeks today!

Congrats on 14 weeks cutie!! :happydance:
Officially 2nd trimester!! :happydance:

Edit: Carebear - congrats to you as well for hitting week 11!!

Thank you everyone!

Chrissi I'm in the uk, my booking in appointment wasn't until nearly 11 weeks which had pushed everything back.
Fingers crossed it's soon and everything is ok with baby so I can start telling people!

Thank you everyone!

Chrissi I'm in the uk, my booking in appointment wasn't until nearly 11 weeks which had pushed everything back.
Fingers crossed it's soon and everything is ok with baby so I can start telling people!

Me too! I'm in London. Hope you get in soon xx

Congrats to everyone in hitting milestones. So pleased for you all! 14 weeks for me Tuesday :) can't believe it. Have a scan too that day and can't wait to see how much my lo has grown.

Good luck on Tuesday Maryanne!! :happydance:
And congrats on soon-to-be 14 weeks! :thumbup: (I'll be 14 weeks on Tuesday as well, although the NT scan showed baby measuring 3-4 days ahead). I have an appointment with my regular OB on Thursday and I'm really excited to get another peak at my little one! :flower:

Anyone having teeth/gum problems? My lower left gum has been slightly swollen the past couple of days, making it harder to chew. It doesn't hurt, it isn't red, it isn't bleeding, but it is definitely bothering me. It feels more swollen than it actually is, which is weird. Looking at me, you can't tell I have a swollen gum, it's not sticking out of my cheek or anything. Together with the headaches and stuffed sinuses, I feel like my head has been under full attack in the past week. I have my routine dentist appointment for cleaning on the 24th and I was going to bring it up then, although I've been wondering if I should call and ask if I should be seen sooner :shrug:
For now I've stepped up my oral hygiene - brushing for twice as long, flossing every single night (I'd usually floss daily anyway, but I've been skipping it on occasion when I was too bored/tired), and doing washes with warm salt water. I've stopped using Listerine ever since I found out I was pregnant, just to be on the safe side, since it contains alcohol. Any other home remedies or pregnancy-safe over the counter mouthwashes that you ladies may know of, I'd be interested to hear.

Christi, I had some slight gum swelling, and it went away. I would think brushing for a longer period of time would actually worsen the swelling. I have read the swelling and sometimes bleeding is due to increase in blood volume. I have had bleeding as well, not terrible but just when I spit. (Ewww) lol! I never had gum issues before and I am just pointing to pregnancy for my issues. I just kept my normal dental routine and it has pretty much gone away.

Christi, it's so funny you're talking about stepping up your oral hygiene. I stopped my anti nausea meds Friday and have regretted it ever since. I'm lucky to brush my teeth at all. I have a dentist appointment this month and I think I'm going to reschedule in a month or two. I don't want anyone sticking anything in my mouth right now or in the near future. I hope this morning sickness ends soon. I don't remember it being this bad or lasting this long with my son. It's 4:30am and I'm awake because I keep randomly throwing up during the night. Yay!

Anyway, I hope you get some relief from your gums. That sounds pretty rough.

I tried to stop taking my diclectin... bad idea. Last night I was lying and felt drunk! The bed felt like it was going up and down like waves. Naturally, I was sick and went to take the pill. Too soon to come off it. Makes me wonder if my LO was moving around/playing and that's what made me nauseous.
I have an appointment Tuesday as well!! FINALLY!!! Its been 3 long weeks since I booked it!! I can't wait!! From there I will get my form for the 12 week scan and will get to see my baby again. Soooo excited/nervous for that!!

I brush/floss daily. Its difficult since I start gagging but I manage. Haven't had any problems though.

Ambiguous and carebear - so sorry to hear you're still suffering from nausea! :cry:
I really hope both of you find some relief soon :hugs:

Carebear - best of luck in tomorrow's appointment! Looking forward to reading everyone's updates!

AFM: My gum is feeling about 90% today. Much better than the last couple of days, so for now I don't think I need to call the dentist and ask to be seen sooner. I'll see what she says at our scheduled appointment on the 24th and I'll keep on with my dental routine. My acupuncturist is going to give me some tea tree oil to put on my toothbrush every time I brush, so hopefully that will help as well. Other than that, my headaches are still coming and going and they cause my ears to occasionally block as well, which isn't fun. Been wondering if the gum problem might be related, since my sinuses are also stuffed a lot. My nausea has been much better, gone on most days, and my appetite seems more normal nowadays. I can finally eat normal sized meals again instead of small meals every two hours (including in the middle of the night :wacko:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->