September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I think I'm all caught up!!

maryanne, congrats on being 14 weeks tomorrow!! Let us know how your scan goes!!

Bug, that' exciting your feeling little movements!!

yazzy, thank you for your thoughts on my round ligament pain.

Chrissi, I'm glad you're feeling better. I need to ask my doctor where my placenta is? I'm glad your gums are doing better too.

carebear, thank you for your thoughts on my round ligament pain too. Also, congrats on being over 11 weeks!! Let us know how your appointment goes!!

babyfeva, you may have felt the baby!! That's exciting!!

Cutie, congrats on hitting 14 weeks on Saturday!!

Ambiguous, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling great. I hope it goes away soon for you.

AFM: I'm 14 weeks today!! I can't believe it!! My next appointment is on the 19th, 10 more days!! I don't get a scan at this appointment as far as I'm aware, I don't think I'll actually get another one until my 22 week gender/anatomy scan...but I'll have to ask. That's a long time to wait to see my baby again!! :dohh: Obviously she'll check it with the doppler, etc, but we won't actually see it and know it's looking good. :cry: I will get set up to get my blood drawn to check for chromosomal abnormalities and to check and make sure my blood clotting levels haven't increased at all. If they have I may be put on Lovenox, but if they're the same I'll just keep taking my baby aspirin once a day and my omega 3's which also naturally thin your blood. I'm pretty nervous for the chomosome outcome and my blood clotting outcome. Praying all looks well and I'm worrying for no reason at all. I still swear I feel little flutters every now and then. I'm hoping it's baby and not my imagination. It doesn't feel like gas at all, I know what that feels like. LOL!!

Christi and any others whom are interested. I'm a dental hygienist. :) I would recommend just keeping your teeth and gums as clean as possible. Brushing 2x day, flossing daily and occasional salt water rinses if you have flare ups. It's pretty common to have pregnancy gingivitis due to our hormones. It's also important to keep it under control since oral health is linked to out systemic health and unborn babies.

I officially scheduled my first baby shower today for July. With the summer months full of vacation and travel, my family was pressuring me a bit for a date. Some days I feel like oh I have 6 months and then others I'm like OMG only 6 months?!

Congrats on 14 weeks MrsR!

Cutie- so exciting!! I can't wait to schedule a shower and do up my registry.
My mom was thinking August for my shower since I'm due end of Sept. Should be lots of time.

My appointment is in an hour and a half... impatiently waiting...

^ my siggy says 200 days to go!!! OMG that feels so long... really... why can't we grow a baby faster than that...

Good morning ladies,

babyfeva, thank you for the dental advice and for wishing me a happy 14 weeks. I have to be honest. I haven't been to the dentist FOREVER!! I've never had a cavity and my teeth and gums are good. I question whether I should go now, or just take good care of my teeth while I'm pregnant like I do when I'm not and if something comes up, then go in??

cutie, that's so exciting you set a baby shower date!! My husband and I were talking and we want to do a diaper party!! Figured we need those more then anything!!

carebear, thank you! Please let us know how your appointment goes today!!

Cutie that's so exciting. I'm having my shower in August, I can't wait.

Carebear I agree, I wish time would hurry up! I want to meet my lo now!

Today's picture of jellybean :) little bugger wouldn't stay still for measurements so have to go back again in two weeks but was so lovely seeing him/her wiggling around!

Lovely scan Maryanne! Amazing how much they grow between scans.

As of now I will have two in July and one in August. DH wants a diaper daddy's party as well. Might as well! That's less we have to buy!

maryanne, I'm so glad your scan went well!! You get another peak at baby in a couple weeks, so that's fun!!

Everything was good at the appointment. Just a basic prenatal appointment. They still don't refer me to an OB. I thought for sure they would at this appointment but it looks like I get another appointment in 1 month with my GP and then the OB...
I'm getting the IPS ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow in the am. Sooooo excited and nervous to see my LO again!!!

awesome pic maryanne!!

carebear - glad everything went well! i know here on the West Coast if your family dr won't be the one to deliver the referral is made around 20 weeks.

not sure if i will be having a shower or not- since my son is only 2 1/2- might have a meet the baby party after

carebear, what's an IPS ultrasound?

I was just going to ask the same actually. Heard other people mention them too. Hope you don't mind me asking? Glad your appointment went well though carebear. Good luck for tomorrow!

Don't mind at all! Its an integrated prenatal screening (ips) and is a combined ultrasound and 2 rounds of bloodwork. It screens for down syndrome, trisomy 18 and spina bifida.

awesome pic maryanne!!

carebear - glad everything went well! i know here on the West Coast if your family dr won't be the one to deliver the referral is made around 20 weeks.

not sure if i will be having a shower or not- since my son is only 2 1/2- might have a meet the baby party after

Thank you!! I forgot to ask when she asked if I would like a referral to an OB in Cambridge. Good to know 20 weeks :) probably the same here in Ontario

Awesome scan Maryanne!

Carebear, can't wait to hear about your scan update!

So awesome for those of you who already have babyshowers scheduled. I have to plan my sisters. she's already due in May. Ugh. I hate planning parties. So much work. I threw her a huge one last year. It's so nice to see the end result though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->