September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Mrs R, I definitely recommend routine dental cleanings pregnant or not. You want to have bacteria removed. Unfortunately brushING and flossing isnt enough.

Hi all!!
Finally got to keep a picture. So happy to see a baby!! He or she is being stubborn though and won't turn so she can measure NT. Pacing in the waiting room till bubble moves!! :cloud9: :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_091020.jpg
    IMG_20150311_091020.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20150311_090822.jpg
    IMG_20150311_090822.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
NT measured 1 mm. I think that's good? Tech can't tell me anything but wrote it down for me to bring to the bloodwork clinic.

not sure about measurements but adorable pics!!! :)

Carebear great pics and yes 1mm is a great measurement.

I still haven't had a date for my 12 week scan so have chased the midwife team today. Getting a bit anxious for it now and wish I had just booked an extra scan 2 weeks ago now!

Good morning ladies,

babyfeva, I'll set up an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. Thank you for your advice.

carebear, that's funny your little one wasn't cooperating. But glad they were finally able to get the measurement!!

Poor thing had the hiccups too and was bouncing around. I thought it was the cutest thing!!! Ugh still on :cloud9: can't concentrate on work today

Awesome Scans Carebear! ! I am so ready to see my LO! Your pictures make me excited! ! I have been having pressure/swelling feeling in my cervix today. I think it is because I have been on my feet alot today! Hopefully it will go away. It makes me nervous! Has anyone else noticed there bump coming out of the pelvic area? I can feel mine it is now 3-4" above!

Congrats on the amazing scan carebear! Such a cute little baby!

And yes wantabby, I'm huge. That's why I was scanned yesterday. Midwife was concerned over the size of my bump. All was good though. I guess I just show earlier and have had quite a few previous pregnancies. I love my bump though :)

Hey ladies. I have not been online in forever.. Work isbdriving me crazy and ive been exhausted. I have seen so many lovely scans. Congrats to everyone. Ibhad the verifi test and just got results. Baby has a liw risk for down syndrome and we found out we're having a girl. I'm so excited about that

wantabby, I haven't really felt for my uterus, but when I bend over or lean forward it feels different. Plus when I use my doppler my baby's hb has moved from me having to try to push the doppler under my pelvic bone to now being a couple inches above it. I'll have to feel around later. LOL!!

tryinNHouston, congrats on having a baby girl!!

AFM: Ok...I don't know if it's too soon or not, but I swear I've felt multiple little flutters in my lower belly where my baby would be over the past week and more noticeable in the past few days. I could totally be noticing things that always happen with digestion, etc and think it's baby, but I don't know.

OMG, I just stopped getting notifications and now I need to catch up on like 6-7 pages :wacko:

Congrats Carebear on a great NT scan! Like I told you on the Facebook group, an NT measurement of 1mm is really really good, especially at 11-12 weeks, since the fluid gets absorbed as the baby grows older (which is why they don't do NT scans past 13w6d). Ours was 1.5mm at 13 weeks and the tech said it was great! I know they like to see below 3.5mm (I've read below 3 elsewhere), though sometimes they may still get a little concerned if the measurement is just below those numbers.

MrsR - I envy you, both for your good teeth and for feeling flutters already!! My teeth aren't bad as such (I've had maybe 3-4 fillings my whole life), but I do get occasional gum problems. I agree about regular professional cleaning (as in, once every 4-6 months, depending on the state of one's teeth). As for flutters, I haven't felt a thing so far. I was reading the other day that most women feel movement between weeks 16 and 22 on their first pregnancy, so you are definitely very very lucky to be feeling the baby already!!

tryinNHouston - congrats on a healthy little girl!! :happydance:

wantabby - my tummy has been showing a little in the past week or two. Like MrsR said, when I do the doppler nowadays, the baby is usually just above the pubic bone, when it used to be below it in earlier weeks. I can't wait for a proper bump! :flower:

AFM: gum is definitely much much better, but still not 100%. I saw my acupuncturist yesterday and he gave me some tea tree oil (considered to be a natural antiseptic) with the instruction to put a couple drops on my toothbrush every time I brush. I've done it twice so far and my mouth feels incredibly clean and fresh afterwards. I'm still doing rinses with warm salt water, and I'm going to keep on doing that as well until I see my dentist in 2 weeks. Also, I was talking about it with a friend who had a similar problem when pregnant, and she told me she had really badly stuffed sinuses (which I do too - I also get a lot of nose bleeds) and that was causing her gums to hurt. I was surprised, but she recommended I do nose washes with warm salt water too, as she claims she found relief within a couple of days doing that. So I tried it this morning and my nose has been feeling much less congested ever since :thumbup:
In other news, I have an appointment with my regular OB tomorrow. I haven't seen him since 10 weeks, since I had the NT scan with another doctor at a specialized clinic. Really excited to see our little baby again! :flower:

And hey, I'm officially in the second trimester too! :happydance: Congrats to everyone else who has also reached this milestone, or is about to!! :happydance:

Forgot to mention - we officially announced my pregnancy to friends and family last Friday! We sent an e-card and it was really exciting! :flower:
I've decided against doing a Facebook announcement for now though. I'll probably post a picture with a bump later on when I have a proper one, or something like that. For now, it suffices for just closer friends and relatives to know (a lot of my FB friends are just 'acquaintances', so no reason to say anything yet).

Congrats on reaching the second tri Christi!! And good luck with ur appointment!!

MrsR - I would say u know ur body best!! I bet it is baby flutters u feel :) exciting!!

congrats on announcing Christi!!!

tryinNhouston- congrats on a healthy baby girl!!! its now 4 girls 2 boys for the group!

And congrats to those now in second tri!!! :)

Is anyone else getting heartburn? I have started to get it in the evenings.

I had heartburn once, woke me up in the middle of the night and I was up for hours! Not fun...

I read the more heartburn you have, the more hair ur baby will have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->