September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

I had heartburn once, woke me up in the middle of the night and I was up for hours! Not fun...

I read the more heartburn you have, the more hair ur baby will have :)

If that's true my baby will have an Afro lol. Heartbearn is awful. I can even deal with the sickness better that than that. I honestly hate it. One symptom I wouldn't be sad or worried to see the back of.

Congrats on second tri Christi and good luck for your appointment.

Awww movements mrs r, arent they amazing! I love feeling my little one wiggle around. I know I will miss it when he or she is here.

I had heartburn once, woke me up in the middle of the night and I was up for hours! Not fun...

was def true for my son- born with thick dark hair which gradually lightened to the blondie he is now

Ladies...just had a call from the midwife, looks like my letter has been lost in the post as she said my scan is today in less than 2 hours. I'm so nervous as I haven't seen baby since 6+3.
Please wish me positive thoughts for my 12 week scan and will update later!

Good luck yazzy! Enjoy your scan! Looking forward to reading your update later!

If that's true my baby will have an Afro lol. Heartbearn is awful. I can even deal with the sickness better that than that. I honestly hate it. One symptom I wouldn't be sad or worried to see the back of.

Congrats on second tri Christi and good luck for your appointment.

Awww movements mrs r, arent they amazing! I love feeling my little one wiggle around. I know I will miss it when he or she is here.

Lol I read it in What to expect when you're expecting! :)

Good luck yazzy!!! Can't wait for an update!

Yesterday was the first day I didn't throw up since 8+6!!! I think my sickness is passing!!!

Ladies...just had a call from the midwife, looks like my letter has been lost in the post as she said my scan is today in less than 2 hours. I'm so nervous as I haven't seen baby since 6+3.
Please wish me positive thoughts for my 12 week scan and will update later!

Good luck beautiful xx

Good morning ladies,

Christi, that is if I'm really feeling the baby!! LOL!! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it!! Congrats on being in the 2nd trimester!!

carebear, I'm really hoping it is baby I'm feeling. Once I start to really feel it, I won't rely on my doppler so much to ease my mind. I'm so happy you didn't throw up!! Hoping it's going away!!

Bug, your son is too cute!!

yazzy, Good luck and we'll be waiting to hear all about it!!

As far as heartburn goes, I really haven't had any. Maybe my baby will be bald??? LOL!!

Best of luck today yazzy! Can't wait to hear how it all goes :thumbup:

Just back from my OB appointment. Baby is looking good, but I was very surprised he didn't even measure him this time. Ugh! :wacko: At least I have a recent measurement from last week's NT scan, so that's something. Other than that, he said heart beat looked good, amniotic fluid looked good and he could see the early brain development on the scan as well. That was it. My OB's scans are literally 1-2 minutes long :wacko: I think opting for the NT scan and then the second and third trimester anatomy scans was the best decision I've ever made, as I got to see the baby so well, from many different angles and for a good amount of time.

In other news, my OB confirmed I have a yeast infection, but it's a mild one. He took a vaginal swab and just looked at it through the microscope. He said I may be more sensitive to it than other people, as there are women with full blown yeast infections that get no symptoms whatsoever. He prescribed some tablets (one daily) to help clear the infection. I haven't picked up the prescription yet (will do so later today), so I don't know which medication he's prescribed, but I'm still very 50-50 about taking it, even though the herbal treatment I've been on has only moderately helped. Symptoms seem to ease for a few days and then come back again. I may still persevere with the herbs for a couple of weeks, and if there's still no permanent improvement, I will take the meds. Not sure what I'll do yet. OB said what he prescribed is safe for pregnancy, especially after the first trimester, but if it's an antibiotic, I really really prefer to avoid taking it.

Also, my OB didn't have my Papp-A blood results yet. They were going to call the clinic where I had my NT scan (and where I had the blood taken) and see if they can get them from them. They had me sign a medical info release form just in case. So I may get a call later today with the blood test results. I am to go back in about 2 weeks to have the second blood draw to complete the NT screen. As for my next scan appointment, it's not going to be for another 4 weeks now, which feels like a very very long time :cry:

Christi, congrats on your baby looking good!! I didn't get a measurement last time I had a scan either. :growlmad: It was at 11 weeks 3 days. My doctor checked the hb on the doppler and acted like everything was great. But I really wanted to know what it was measuring. :nope: I'm sorry you're unsure about taking the medicine for your yeast infection. But the herbal treatment may not be doing the trick and you may need actual medication to fully clear it. I'm sorry you have to wait 4 weeks until your next appointment. That's how mine have been...every 4 weeks and it seems like it takes FOREVER!! I still have a week!!:growlmad:

Congrats on a great appointment Christi! Glad your little one is looking good! Hope your yeast infection clears up soon!

Thank you everyone for the good luck wishes!

I am so relieved, everything went really well. Baby was measuring a day ahead so I'm due on Sept 18th. All looked great, baby was just sleeping so had to jiggle me about to wake him/her up lol!
So tomorrow I'm 13 weeks tomorrow!

Now I need to go back and catch up on everything :)

Awesome scan carebear!

Sorry your baby wasn't measured Christi but awesome that you got to see baby. Sorry about the infection :(

TryiNhouston, congrats on a baby girl.

Sorry if I missed anyone else as I'm on my phone at work.

Thank you everyone for the good luck wishes!

I am so relieved, everything went really well. Baby was measuring a day ahead so I'm due on Sept 18th. All looked great, baby was just sleeping so had to jiggle me about to wake him/her up lol!
So tomorrow I'm 13 weeks tomorrow!

Now I need to go back and catch up on everything :)

Great appointment!!

With this pregnancy, I've only gained half a pound. I don't feel like I'm growing yet. Totally opposite with my son. I was so bloated by 8 weeks. I hope all is OK with my Baby. I have an appointment on March 20!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->