***September testers, whos with me?!***

Smille- that's the spirit girl! I'm right there with you! I kinda wish we would have tried to TTC sooner than we did because I thought it'd happen quickly... Now my only fear is the age gap between my DS and the next child. If I wanted a 3rd things better move quickly!

I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me. It's still too soon to say that, but I guess these fears are always there.

I know what you mean. I never intended to have a 7 or 8 yr gap and we want a 3rd, so I'm hoping back to back. Try to remain positive, that's the only way to get through it. I keep reading our only option is ivf, but I fail to believe it wont happen naturally.

I pray you get your miracle! I'm a BIG believer in miracles! :oneofeach: twins maybe!?

I just got the SA in the mail and I'm overwhelmed. Initial Motility should be between 70-80, his is 50. Motility after 2 hrs should be 60-80 and his is 10. That's not good :cry:. The dr said it's possible to conceive but would be difficult but should've said extremely difficult.

11-13DPO today (thinking more like 13DPO), and got an absolutely, 100%, no questions asked NEGATIVE!

Not a squinter, evap, or anything to be seen :haha:

AF will likely start tomorrow.

Thx for the extra eyeballs
I will likely use the frer with fmu...tho if the a.m. wally is just as faint I will prob wait till 10dpo fmu.
I can't spend a bunch this round on tests!
Campn take your pretty self to the trash bin...pull that frer back OUT and tell me if you see some pink woman!

If it was wet when you took your pic, that may be why I see a hint of pink blur near testline area....Go on...shoo and get it ...I'll wait:coffee: :haha:

Thx for the extra eyeballs
I will likely use the frer with fmu...tho if the a.m. wally is just as faint I will prob wait till 10dpo fmu.
I can't spend a bunch this round on tests!
Campn take your pretty self to the trash bin...pull that frer back OUT and tell me if you see some pink woman!

If it was wet when you took your pic, that may be why I see a hint of pink blur near testline area....Go on...shoo and get it ...I'll wait:coffee: :haha:

Haha you're so sexy you've no idea! How are you even single!?? Okay so I pulled it out, don't blame me but I may have cracked the test open after I tested. I thought I saw something but it seemed like an indent so I didn't bother.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
Thank you lovely!
That's the prob I am finding with these new frer!! Once you open them you literally lose the bits of film where the testline is grrr. I lost my line last month taking one apart- literally crumbles fell off!
Ok I def see the space/indent, but did you see any pink at all this morning? Like near the bottom half of the line?

I thought I saw a pinkish line right away but I thought I'm just making myself see a line... I thought it can't be an evap since I had just taken it. I thought it's just an indent.
I'll test again tomorrow with an IC, but I really have very little hope.

No worries Campn...I have hope FOR you with that super hi temp!:thumbup:
Since you can still get to your chart...was there an dip in the last day or 2?
Maybe it's late implant, cuz your temp is like friggin 99!!

There was a little dip on 11 DPO but it was so small, and one at 9 DPO!
Maybe I'll attach the chart again! I just don't wanna get my hopes up :cry:

Campn Not to encourage false hope, cuz I think your chart is so crazy amazing...but implant dips have never been big when I have had them honestly. But if your 11 dpo one was it, then they say it takes 3 days to see hcg in urine...so on to 14dpo on that note for you to even get a faint on a frer.
I'm still rooting for you :bunny:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150928_214840-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150928_214840-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

why do I do this to myself every frigging month. 9dpo eve.

Campn Not to encourage false hope, cuz I think your chart is so crazy amazing...but implant dips have never been big when I have had them honestly. But if your 11 dpo one was it, then they say it takes 3 days to see hcg in urine...so on to 14dpo on that note for you to even get a faint on a frer.
I'm still rooting for you :bunny:

I really really hope so! I got my hopes up so much this month! Thank you for supporting me! It means a lot! I haven't talked about this TTC with anyone irl so it feels very good to be able to talk about it here with others who understand!

Ciz- it's still very early! We are all just like you! You've no idea how many tests I've wasted haha! I'm cheering for you!

I just started spotting... AF will probably come tomorrow or after. Well there's that!

Decided to repeat another walmart cheapie on 4 hr hold ( 12 hrs after this am)
I know 8dpo is ridiculous early, but I had a huge double size dip at 5 dpo, and this is 3 days later...)
Was also curious to see how sensitive a walmart 88 center is.
I can see a super faint pink 2nds line VERRRRY faint. Pics below..debating frer in am... Neg pic in next post
FirstSignal-8dpoPM.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM2.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM3.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM4.jpg

I SEE IT! It's so clear on the negative one! Take a FRER tomorrow! If this picked it up, FRER would def do right!?? I'm excited!

Thx Campn...I don't know??
I mean frer is def supposed to be much more sensitive than a Wally test for sure...I just don't want a Squinter frer..ya know:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->