September Testers?

TTC74

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Who is early in their cycle? Looking for cycle buddies! Let's ride this month out together!

Hey! A little late to this thread, but I just started my new cycle yesterday, so will be testing in mid-September. :)

Hiya! I am on CD 11 today not quiet a +OPK just yet, but getting there...

I also have 3 DD's (10,8,3) I am going on 38 and would love to be buddies :)

What CD are you on?

xx

I'm on CD16 - 1 DPO. I actually had a solar eclipse day O (which was kinda cool!).

Foreign - are you hoping for a boy this time? I am. I will obviously love anybody that comes along. I love my girls to the end of the world. It's just that I never wanted a boy - not even for one second. Then, one day a couple of months ago, I saw a little boy and just thought, "I want a boy." So, now we're TTC again!

a solar eclipse O how awesome! Very unique indeed!

Yes I am dearly hoping for a son! Like you, I love my girls beyond beliefs, but unlike you, I've ALWAYS wanted a boy. There were times when I though I couldn't handle not hearing "it's a Boy", again, but at this point I just want my dd3 to have a sibling close in age, and am fully aware that it will most likely be a sister hehehe.

Good luck to you, FX for a BFP, will be stalking your progress! Hopefully I'll get to join you in the 2WW in the next day or 2 xx

Happy Friday ladies,

Made it to 1dpo today, not very hopeful for a BFP tho' as we only managed to BD once, but hey it only takes one time right hehehe.

How you feeling TTC?

Hi ladies. After a long wait, finally in the tww again. I will probably test around Sep 8 (or probably before.because of poas addiction. Good luck to everyone!

Foreign Chick... it.only takes once :)

Impatient as all get out. I just POAS . . . For science. :haha:

Hiya Angelique, best of luck to you!!!

Hehehe TTC... How many dpo? I know you're ahead of me, I'm 3dpo today, and very determined to wait til 12dpo ... We'll see.

I'm 6 DPO today. Last night I had one incident of watery cm. Then, it dried up. At 5 DPO, it probably doesn't mean anything but it still makes me go . . . Hmmmm. Maybe.

Hi all. I'm on cycle day 8. This is our 6th cycle of trying. This month around I bought an ovulation kit and have already tested the last 3 days, lol. We are getting desperate as we are really TTC in time that my third trimester and giving birth will before I turn 40...which only leaves 2 more cycles of trying.

Starting progesterone tonight... praying it's a good cycle...

Hi ladies! I know it's been a few days since anyone posted here, but I was lurking and wondered how everyone's doing? I saw that Foreign Chick got a BFP - congratulations!!! :yipee: Has anyone else tested yet? I am not due to test until 9/16, so I'm living vicariously through others' tests :haha: Anyway, baby dust to everyone
:dust:

Thanx Wicky!

I was honestly not expecting a BFP at all. Only BD 1 time, no symptoms, that were different from PMS. Which secretly I hoped that no symptoms was a symptom :)
The odd part for me tho was that I've had EWCM (creamy ewcm) from 1-3 dpo. That has never happened before. Not in either of my 3 previous pregnancies.

Thought I mention this as a potential symptom for the future...

Wishing you the best of luck! Hope to see you post some good news in 6 days ;)
baby dust to you :dust:

Thanx Wicky!

I was honestly not expecting a BFP at all. Only BD 1 time, no symptoms, that were different from PMS. Which secretly I hoped that no symptoms was a symptom :)
The odd part for me tho was that I've had EWCM (creamy ewcm) from 1-3 dpo. That has never happened before. Not in either of my 3 previous pregnancies.

Thought I mention this as a potential symptom for the future...

Wishing you the best of luck! Hope to see you post some good news in 6 days ;)
baby dust to you :dust:

Hi ladies! I know it's been a few days since anyone posted here, but I was lurking and wondered how everyone's doing? I saw that Foreign Chick got a BFP - congratulations!!! :yipee: Has anyone else tested yet? I am not due to test until 9/16, so I'm living vicariously through others' tests :haha: Anyway, baby dust to everyone
:dust:

I tested today at 5 DPO. Obviously negative, lol.

Pathetic, I know.

Rawr, I think we can reframe that as optimistic, rather than pathetic LOL

Foreign Chick, I am hoping that my lack of symptoms IS a symptom, too. I'm so happy to hear that you had a BFP after not having many symptoms. Thanks for all the baby dust!

Rawr, I think we can reframe that as optimistic, rather than pathetic LOL

Foreign Chick, I am hoping that my lack of symptoms IS a symptom, too. I'm so happy to hear that you had a BFP after not having many symptoms. Thanks for all the baby dust!

Got my fingers tightly crossed for you Wicky :)

More :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->