September Testers?

Thank you! I will take any baby dust you can spare!

So, I got impatient and tested last night (I know... so much for holding out until Saturday) and I had a very faint line on the FRER. Tested again this AM and the same. I am cautiously optimistic, as I know there's a possibility that it's residual HCG from the trigger. However, I did not have any HCG at this point last cycle, so I'm still excited that this might be my BFP. I won't be able to test again for a couple of days, but I'll keep you posted when I do. FX and thank you for all the baby dust!

Yay how exciting... that sounds extremely promising!!!
When I tested at 9dpo AM the line was so faint and gray, I thought it was one of those indents, and that it was a BFN... FX hun! Can't wait to see your update!

Just for fun, here's the pic of the test today with FMU on a frer. FX that this is the real deal and not the trigger!

Attachments

• 20170912_183516.jpg
    20170912_183516.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11
Oh I see it!!!! And it's pink!!! Looks like a :bfp: to me :)

Congratulations!!!! Looks like my baby dust spread ;) Hope to see you soon on the other side ...

I just saw in your siggy, you IUI was on 9/2 that's when I got my bfp.... How funny now you got one :)

So, DW convinced me to test tonight and it's definitely darker! I think this is my BFP! How funny that your baby dust from 9/2 transferred over to me. I can hardly believe this is real, but I'm beginning to let it sink in! Posting tonight's test for progression.

Attachments

• 20170913_000631.jpg
    20170913_000631.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
I'm gonna test tomorrow (suppossed to wait until Friday). Wish me luck.

So, DW convinced me to test tonight and it's definitely darker! I think this is my BFP! How funny that your baby dust from 9/2 transferred over to me. I can hardly believe this is real, but I'm beginning to let it sink in! Posting tonight's test for progression.

Ooooh! Looking good!!!

Good luck, Rawr! FX and lots of baby dust to you :dust:

Thanks, Foreign Chick! Somehow it helps so much to have someone else see the progression besides DW and me. It's good to know we're not nuts LOL DW had me take another one this AM and it was ever so slightly darker than last night's, but since it was not even 12 hrs later, I wasn't expecting much. However, I am now convinced this is the :bfp: we have been hoping and praying for!

Yes 9dpo is still very early! I've never gotten a BFP before 11dpo, (until this pregnancy) and even then it was very faint. You're not out until the fat lady sings ;) FX for tomorrow

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I've been waiting for my fertile period. Plus, I had a busy week at work the week before last and then there was Irma . . . I'm a FL resident. So, things have been crazy.

Good luck Rawr!

Congrats Wicky!!!

Thanks, TTC! I hope all is okay for you in FL. I know Irma was rough, but some places seem to have been spared or had minimal damage.

I got my 1st beta back this afternoon and it was 34 at 12 dpIUI. :happydance: I'm feeling pretty optimistic and go back for my 2nd on Monday. Can't wait to see the numbers and know how it's going.

Rawr, here's some :dust: Foreign Chick gave me some and it seemed to work, so I thought I'd spread it around! FX for you to get your BFP soon!

My temp spiked today (too early for O). So, I was a bit worried. My body heard my concerns and started to darken my OPKs tonight. O is on its way! I anticipate it on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

We were directly hit by Irma as a cat one. I know a lot of people with significant losses. We were blessed, though. We didn't even lose power.

Official Test Day is tomorrow.

Rawr, here's some :dust: Foreign Chick gave me some and it seemed to work, so I thought I'd spread it around! FX for you to get your BFP soon!

Aww, thanks!

Yes 9dpo is still very early! I've never gotten a BFP before 11dpo...

Thanks. I will keep that in mind if I get another BFN. Then it's off on holiday for a long 4-day weekend/honeymoon/7th wedding anniversary getaway. I'm not taking any HPT's with me, so if no AF, I'll test Monday when I get back (though it won't be FMU).

Thanks TTC74!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread. I'm 11dpo an still bfn, feeling proper frustrated. I've run out of tests now so don't know weather to get more or wait it out an see if af turns up! She's due mon/tue but I'm so impatient! Lol. Good luck to all ��

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread. I'm 11dpo an still bfn, feeling proper frustrated. I've run out of tests now so don't know weather to get more or wait it out an see if af turns up! She's due mon/tue but I'm so impatient! Lol. Good luck to all ��

Ha! I'm a POAS addict, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->