***September testing group***

Hey guys
Little update from me, had bloods taken yesterday but I can’t get results till tomorrow.
Have taken another frer and it’s darker again, however the bleeding is like a period/ sometimes heavier it I’ve been sitting long time.

Top yesterday smu
Bottom today smu

665B7B2F-0CA7-4FA1-9DFB-8986DDFA76F8.jpeg AB884591-132E-4292-84BE-B2065FEC3EC6.jpeg

E3A9FE7C-2204-4211-A182-D43786254E8F.jpeg

Won’t be back on till tonight so will catch up then but I hope everyone is doing okay x

@cheerios
Awww ure so lovely and thank you for being so so kind.
Your tests look fab. I’ve ordered a box of clear blue 6 days early tests as I used them with the boys as well as Frer and the cheapies but I’m hoping they will give me some luck.

what ICs are they love they look very similar to ones I’ve used in the past. I have so many tests still it’s embarrassing lol.
But I brought loads when I was pregnant in June.
I haven’t used any of the CB 6 days early tests since ttc but when I was pregnant with my 2 little boys I did use them so I hope they give me some luck.

@MumwithPCOS
Oh love I hope the witch shows soon. It’s horrible being stuck in limbo. I absolutely hate it.

@ByHisGrace
Oh no sorry about the BFN love.
I know what you mean about the summerzz
I was really really wanting a autumn or winter baby because I can’t stand the heat at all.
We had record temps in the summer where it was 42c for 2 days and
We had it over 30c for 10 days and then 2 days of 42c and man that was awful.
We dont have air con as our homes here in the Uk are not designed for extreme hot weather.
so I would prefer to have a autumn or winter Baby, but if I do fall with my rainbow this cycle I will be happy.
Will you test again love?

Urgghh ladies think I’ve got a stomach bug.
Have had severe stomach pain and tmi diarrhoea that’s like water. Have no idea how I’ve gotten this but hope it’s just a 12 hour bug.
I’m now cd9 as it’s nearly 3am.
Feel horrible and can’t get comfortable in bed, been stuck on the loo all evening and all night.
Hopefully it will be well gone by ovulation.
Hate having a stomach bug. The pain was so bad it made me throw up. So nasty.

Last edited:
@ehjmorris
That’s a beautiful BFP love congratulations.
I had on off spotting from 14dpo until 8 weeks with my little boy. I also had a red bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks.
I never bleed in pregnancy normally unless it’s a loss, but it turned out to be a small erosion on the cervix.

You can also have red implantation bleeding too.
Praying this is your wee take home rainbow love.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<:?:[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@ByHisGrace
Oh no sorry about the BFN love.
I know what you mean about the summerzz
I was really really wanting a autumn or winter baby because I can’t stand the heat at all.
We had record temps in the summer where it was 42c for 2 days and
We had it over 30c for 10 days and then 2 days of 42c and man that was awful.
We dont have air con as our homes here in the Uk are not designed for extreme hot weather.
so I would prefer to have a autumn or winter Baby, but if I do fall with my rainbow this cycle I will be happy.
Will you test again love?

Urgghh ladies think I’ve got a stomach bug.
Have had severe stomach pain and tmi diarrhoea that’s like water. Have no idea how I’ve gotten this but hope it’s just a 12 hour bug.
I’m now cd9 as it’s nearly 3am.
Feel horrible and can’t get comfortable in bed, been stuck on the loo all evening and all night.
Hopefully it will be well gone by ovulation.
Hate having a stomach bug. The pain was so bad it made me throw up. So nasty.

That kind of heat and no AC is terrible! Ours was out for a month this summer and I just about melted.

I'm going to try really hard to not test tomorrow or the next day. My AF isn't due for three-ish more days and I'd save some real money if I could stop POAS for negatives. :shy: But there's always the temptation that it could be BFP.....:winkwink:

Oh, man. Your stomach bug sounds miserable. I'm so sorry! Praying you feel better really soon!

View attachment 1111670

This is my latest HPT comparison. The top one is from today (I did manage to get a photo before that line faded away).

View attachment 1111669
The other one is a cheapie from Amazon. That one had the biggest line progression. It was barely a very faint line 2/3 days ago when I already got a proper line with Clearblue. I didn't even bother to take a photo with the Amazon cheapie from 2/3 days ago, cos it was such a downer. Seems like Clearblue really catches the pregnancy very early, but it doesn't seem to line progress as much as the cheapies. Just guessing.
sorry for the scare! That cheapie is looking especially beautiful!

Haha so true. Oh Fxd that was implantation hun. Time really does fly!
yes, here's hoping! Thanks!

@ByHisGrace when i fell pregnant with my daughter my boobs we sooo sore from 6dpo. This time i only noticed they were maybe sore if i pressed on them to test. Symptoms might not necessarily be the same when you do get pregnant again :) i still only feel much like af is just around the corner.

@Suggerhoney i hope you feel better soon! Nothing worse then a stomach bug

@ehjmorris wow amazing lines! Thinking of you and hoping your hcg results are good and doubling

@ByHisGrace when i fell pregnant with my daughter my boobs we sooo sore from 6dpo. This time i only noticed they were maybe sore if i pressed on them to test. Symptoms might not necessarily be the same when you do get pregnant again :) i still only feel much like af is just around the corner.

@Suggerhoney i hope you feel better soon! Nothing worse then a stomach bug

@ehjmorris wow amazing lines! Thinking of you and hoping your hcg results are good and doubling

That's very useful to know/be reminded of, thank you! I've done the pregnancy thing before, but I was really casual about it and didn't write anything down. 7+ years of brain fog later.... :-k :roll:

Thank you so much for the love and support.
Today was an extra hard and sad day we had to go to a funeral.

Plan is to find out beta tomorrow and get another draw taken and monitor what my levels are doing, if the bleeding gets worse I’ll go to ED and get checked but for now I’ll monitor. It’s not filling pads hourly or anything but I probably need to change 2-3 times a day.
It’s sad that I just expect this to be a bad outcome from previous losses but I’m praying so hard it’s okay

View attachment 1111670

This is my latest HPT comparison. The top one is from today (I did manage to get a photo before that line faded away).

View attachment 1111669
The other one is a cheapie from Amazon. That one had the biggest line progression. It was barely a very faint line 2/3 days ago when I already got a proper line with Clearblue. I didn't even bother to take a photo with the Amazon cheapie from 2/3 days ago, cos it was such a downer. Seems like Clearblue really catches the pregnancy very early, but it doesn't seem to line progress as much as the cheapies. Just guessing.

Their looking fab hun. What dpo are you now?

looks so good! So glad you’re reassured xxx

I’m on CD 34 today so I really hope I wake up with AF tomorrow to start a fresh month! I reallly hope AF doesn’t take forever! It’s not too late for me I suppose but I really just can’t wait for this bit

I hope af shows so you can move on to a fresh cycle. And best of luck that will be the one

Ah, that fun game of "Is that the shadowy start of a line, or do I just know too well where the line is?" #-o

Honestly, I kinda think I'm out. 11dpo, and I'm pretty sure I had really sore swollen bbs and swollen feeling tummy by this time in August.
ETA - but I did have spotting at 5dpo, so I guess that's a symptom! \\:D/

On the bright side, if we did miss, I guess we'd be trying for a July baby. Which ugh, summer pregnancy, but it would neatly align the kids birthday months. :lol: we were jokingly hoping for a March when we started this time, but time flies!

I didn’t have anything that really stood out to me that I could have been this cycle. With my son I had sore bbs and was really hungry for days. Hope you still get a surprise bfp this month.

Plan is to find out beta tomorrow and get another draw taken and monitor what my levels are doing, if the bleeding gets worse I’ll go to ED and get checked but for now I’ll monitor. It’s not filling pads hourly or anything but I probably need to change 2-3 times a day.
It’s sad that I just expect this to be a bad outcome from previous losses but I’m praying so hard it’s okay

oh love, sorry for your lose. Big hugs.
Your line is so much darker. I hope the bleeding stops and they continue getting darker and darker. Stick little one

I’m 14dpo today, af would be due between today and 16dpo. Want to get past that point so I can maybe relax and start to feel some excitement. Just spent days a bag of nerves. Going to test in a bit. Praying for much darker lines. In the past I would have peed on a stick everytime I needed to go. This time I’m just too scared too

I’m 14dpo today, af would be due between today and 16dpo. Want to get past that point so I can maybe relax and start to feel some excitement. Just spent days a bag of nerves. Going to test in a bit. Praying for much darker lines. In the past I would have peed on a stick everytime I needed to go. This time I’m just too scared too

Theres something so good about passing when af is due! Ive had 6 months over the last 2 years the lines didnt progress after 1-2 days. This time i kept testing to make sure they were still there but every other cycle i was so terrified to test again. I swear the anxiety never goes away until the baby is born hey :(

All the best! Let us know how your testing went! I know how you feel. For me, it's the 5 week mark. But I feel more relaxed this time round because I never got any darker lines for my miscarriages. I still feel unsettled with the Clearblue not really darkening, but I'm attributing it to the brand. Lol. Going to depend on my cheapies for now.

Your lines are definitely darker. Could u get the husband to take care of the kids over the weekend so you can have some bed rest. Maybe sometimes a rest is all you need to help to ease the bleeding. Sorry about the funeral. It's always hard to lose someone close and dear to you. Hugs.

@Suggerhoney Oh I hope you feel better real soon! Stomach bugs are the worst! Lots of water / tea and rest. I know its hard to rest with kids. If u want, you can give them an hour of "quiet time" when each kid can rest / play alone in his / her room, so you can also get a breather.

@ByHisGrace Thanks hun!! You're already 11DPO? When do u intend to test? This thread is getting so exciting! It does like implantation bleeding but I wouldn't know cos I don't think I've had it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->