***September testing group***

I don’t feel pregnant at all either. I always get morning sickness and looking back with my son it had kicked in by now but still nothing. I keep taking tests because it’s doesn’t feel right to not have symptoms. By your tests you are 100% pregnant. If your levels have risen will you book your scan?
Yes I will, I might have to see if they are going up as they should or if they are just staying the same

I would absolutely be surprised if everything was fine and there was a baby in there but I can’t wrap my head around what is happening

Thinking of you. I hope you get reassuring beta results and a scan soon. :)
Your tests look reassuring.

Well my beta results from 12/10 went up to 120, still not sure how much it dropped originally but I don’t think that it’s doubled either.
Will get another today and find out Monday

Thank you unfortunately my tests today are barely there again so I guess it dropped again so I won’t bother with another blood test and I’ve just checked and have some coloured cm so I guess bleeding shall start soon and we can start again :( god I hate going through this same crap all the time I just don’t feel like it will happen again for us

Thank you unfortunately my tests today are barely there again so I guess it dropped again so I won’t bother with another blood test and I’ve just checked and have some coloured cm so I guess bleeding shall start soon and we can start again :( god I hate going through this same crap all the time I just don’t feel like it will happen again for us

Oh love I’m so very sorry this is the outcome. I will keep everything crossed that you’ll get your little rainbow very soon. Take care of yourself :hug:

I’m so sorry you’ve been through this. It’s bad enough having a mc but this seems extra cruel. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Oh no I am so, so sorry and so sad to read this update :( Take good care of yourself sweetie

How far along were you with that last loss just curious? I had 4 or 5 I honestly had so many most of them were 4 to 6 weeks and the furthest was 7 to 9week. That one was the worst. The place I was going to sent me home instead of doing the removal. Had no pain meds I was puking it was horrible.
Thankful my daughter was conceived a few months after that. Then a couple more losses and now I'm 5 weeks! Time is going too slow I want to see a heart beat. Praying for best results for you![-o<
I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days. They are doing and early scan on Monday the 17th of October. Since about Wednesday this week I started spotting brown and then I got darker and it's getting a little heavier. The hcg tests they did when the spotting started looked good but my doctor is on vacation till the end of the month so this new doctor doesn't know my history. Hcg needs to be watch over 3 days time to see if it's doubling or getting lower. So I'm a little upset and still left wondering if everything is OK. As my other pregnancies that ended in loss had this happen. And I would get an ultrasound and it shows the sac but no heartbeat and measuring much smaller than it should. So hoping for a miracle! I really want another child.[-o<

I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days. They are doing and early scan on Monday the 17th of October. Since about Wednesday this week I started spotting brown and then I got darker and it's getting a little heavier. The hcg tests they did when the spotting started looked good but my doctor is on vacation till the end of the month so this new doctor doesn't know my history. Hcg needs to be watch over 3 days time to see if it's doubling or getting lower. So I'm a little upset and still left wondering if everything is OK. As my other pregnancies that ended in loss had this happen. And I would get an ultrasound and it shows the sac but no heartbeat and measuring much smaller than it should. So hoping for a miracle! I really want another child.[-o<

Oh hun, I really hope it all works out for you. Please keep us updated. Keeping everything crossed for a healthy little bean

Worrying myself today. Stupidly comparing every dpo to my sons. With him my morning sickness kicked in today and I’m still not feeling any. And at 20dpo, which I am today, I got my 3+ digital, so I took my last one and it’s still 2-3. So now I’m worried things aren’t going as well as they were with Ollie. I don’t even know why I’m still testing. I want to see the 3+ so I can relax and then register with the midwives. Will be 5 weeks tomorrow. Might wait a few more days and buy one more digital but if it still says 2-3 I’m stopping testing because I’m going to start fretting. My cheapies are still dye stealers so I’m trying not to worry too much. I want to start feeling morning sickness because as much as it’s hard to go through it’s worth it for some reassurance that things are going well. It’s ridiculous but even with such strong lines I still can’t shift the feeling somethings going to go wrong. My kids have all had temperatures and head aches and 2 have tonsillitis. I scared of catching covid in case it causes a miscarriage. I’ve really got myself in a bad frame of mind today and I just feel worried
I'll be praying for you! I was sick for a little while during my first couple weeks of pregnancy. I don't think I had covid. I just had lingering sinus . I have heard of when getting the flu while pregnant and having successful pregnancy. I guess covid is worse?

@ehjmorris
I am so sorry love. I am thinking of you ❤️

@TINA1990
Hope your scan goes well. I had on off spotting with my son from 14dpo until 8 weeks. Also has a bleed (red) at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks.
Turned out to be a cervical erosion. Very common in pregnancy I was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->